Trump really angry. Revives the "story" Ted Cruz's father killed JFK. Ted mocked for not endorsing

Do you fucking right wingers really believe that after Trump accused Cruz's dad of killing JFK, Cruz should endorse Trump?????

That's why you people scare me. You don't even know what integrity is.

Could you go to your father and say, "Sorry dad that guy said you killed John F. Kennedy, but I'm going to endorse him. Some will say I agree with what he said, but just ignore it". It's no big deal. It's only one president.

What are you guys thinking?????????????????
----------------------------------- integrity is living up to the oath Cruz made and signed . The idea that that can be changed due to personal and emotional insults is not correct RDean .

Do you fucking right wingers really believe that after Trump accused Cruz's dad of killing JFK, Cruz should endorse Trump?????

That's why you people scare me. You don't even know what integrity is.

Could you go to your father and say, "Sorry dad that guy said you killed John F. Kennedy, but I'm going to endorse him. Some will say I agree with what he said, but just ignore it". It's no big deal. It's only one president.

What are you guys thinking?????????????????
------------------------------ seems to me that the Cruz father , being an adult would understand his sons Oath / promise as being important RDean .

but that kinda emotion is rampant amongst these emotional little boys / girls that aren't getting their way , Names are jebito bush , kasich and a few others . While i detest the cuban roobio he at least lived up to his words / oath RDean .

Forum List

Back