WHOA! I'm looking for the thread on Cruz's father and Lee Harvey Oswald

There was a thread a few weeks ago, I believe.

Most laughed at it and moved on

Cruz isn't laughing about it. He's pissed his pants over it. Maybe you Cruzies should wake up.

Ted Cruz explodes at Donald Trump after Trump goes after his father
'This man is a pathological liar': Ted Cruz explodes at Donald Trump after Trump goes after his father

You don't think the guy on the left of Oswald doesn't match up to Raphael Cruz's passport photo? Hmmmm.....

Me, a Cruzzie?

Find an avatar with eyes

Trumps father was in the klan.....maybe they can compare notes

Snopes.

Trump Scour

From your link

According to a New York Times article published in June 1927, a man with the name and address of Donald Trump's father was arraigned after Klan members attacked cops in Queens, N.Y.

In 1927, Donald Trump's father would have been 21 years old, and not yet a well-known figure. Multiple sources report his residence at the time—and throughout his life—at the same address.

Want to talk about how Trumps grandfather made his money running whore houses?

Cruz isn't laughing about it. He's pissed his pants over it. Maybe you Cruzies should wake up.

'This man is a pathological liar': Ted Cruz explodes at Donald Trump after Trump goes after his father

You don't think the guy on the left of Oswald doesn't match up to Raphael Cruz's passport photo? Hmmmm.....

Me, a Cruzzie?

Find an avatar with eyes

This avatar is quite appropriate, Duh Donald is all mouth.

Me, a Cruzzie?

Find an avatar with eyes

This avatar is quite appropriate, Duh Donald is all mouth.

Seems his 'mouth' is blocking your view.

Gotta love the KKKlown KKKar. The comedic entertainment just never stops with these Bozos. They can't possibly top this four years from now. But then again, I said the same thing four years ago, and obviously I was wrong.

Last edited:
Pastor Cruz was the second shooter in Dealey Plaza on 9/11, and Elvis drove the getaway car. They hid in the fake moon landing hangar until the heat wore off.

Not a fan of infidelity at all but I respect a president who puts American's first. A lot of conflicting feelings on JFK
francis.png

Pastor Cruz was the second shooter in Dealey Plaza on 9/11, and Elvis drove the getaway car. They hid in the fake moon landing hangar until the heat wore off.

Cruz later killed Elvis, Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney.

Trumps father was in the klan.....maybe they can compare notes

Snopes.

Trump Scour

From your link

According to a New York Times article published in June 1927, a man with the name and address of Donald Trump's father was arraigned after Klan members attacked cops in Queens, N.Y.

In 1927, Donald Trump's father would have been 21 years old, and not yet a well-known figure. Multiple sources report his residence at the time—and throughout his life—at the same address.

Want to talk about how Trumps grandfather made his money running whore houses?

"Frankly, I don't give a damn."

Forum List

Back