Something deeply psychologically wrong with him

One day after winning the republican nomination he does this

Trump revives rumor linking Cruz's father to JFK assassination

A day after accepting the Republican Party’s nomination for president, Donald Trump rehashed a conspiracy theory that claims the man who killed President John F. Kennedy once cavorted with Ted Cruz’s father.

“I don't know his father. I met him once. I think he's a lovely guy,” Trump said at a morning-after rally in Cleveland. “All I did is point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast.”

Trump acts as though he's on some entertainment circut and all he wants to do is make his audience laugh, have a good time and go home pissed off at the world that made the white man's burden wider. He's kinda like Hitler, but with a comedic edge...lets say he's a Shitler (smile)...he shits all over these poor pathetic white people with bullshit and they in turn think its chocolate sprinkles.

One day after winning the republican nomination he does this

A day after accepting the Republican Party’s nomination for president, Donald Trump rehashed a conspiracy theory that claims the man who killed President John F. Kennedy once cavorted with Ted Cruz’s father.

“I don't know his father. I met him once. I think he's a lovely guy,” Trump said at a morning-after rally in Cleveland. “All I did is point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast.”

Sounds more like media hacks trying to stir another pot of lies. Useful idiots for the real rise of that old nazi spirit (it ain't in Trump where that threat lies) if y'all keep being useful idiots for Rothschild's banker goons.

Revisit the history----
I see Jillian found that funny so this one is for you Jillian.

Wouldn't you think the left would shy away from psychological babble about a successful businessman when they are running the poster child for psychological disorders? Does it still come as a surprise to the true Hillary believers that she spent her entire sorry pathological adult life covering her husband's predatory abuse of women in exchange for reflected political power?

Did anyone watch Trump's interview on Meet the Press this morning? Several things about the way he was talking kinda made him sound like a dictator, because he didn't say anything about "we the people", but rather kept referring to himself and how he was going to be the only one that would be able to fix things.

One of his crazier comments this morning was that he said the whole reason that the European Union formed was simply to screw over the US. Wonder how that comment is going to play with our allies over in Europe?

Did anyone watch Trump's interview on Meet the Press this morning? Several things about the way he was talking kinda made him sound like a dictator, because he didn't say anything about "we the people", but rather kept referring to himself and how he was going to be the only one that would be able to fix things.

One of his crazier comments this morning was that he said the whole reason that the European Union formed was simply to screw over the US. Wonder how that comment is going to play with our allies over in Europe?
come on ABS....he said he knows more than the Generals.....

come on ABS....he said he knows more than the Generals.....

Yeah.............he did say that he knows more than the generals, but that's only because he watches "the best shows".

One of which, was Chuck Todd's show on MSNBC.

Wait a minute................Trump supports the "lamestream media"!

Forum List

Back