Ted Cruz breaking the news to his father he was endorsing Donald Trump:

R

rdean

Cruz on the Telephone to his father:

Hi Dad, it's Ted, Dad, I just wanted you to know I'm endorsing Donald Trump.

Yes dad, I said Donald Trump.

Yes, THAT Donald Trump.

Of course you didn't assassinate JFK.

Because I want to run for president again.

Dad, I have to do this if I run for president.

What?

Oh dad, don't be silly. No one is going to arrest you for killing JFK.

Dad, I didn't say

Dad, stop, I didn't say

Dad, I didn't say you killed JFK.

Oh dad, stop crying. You're being ridiculous.

Dad?

Dad?

He hung up

Was this supposed to be funny ?

Intelligent ?

It's neither.

Ted Cruz probably got informed that his ticket to play in the future would rest on his support of Trump. Not because Trump wants him, but because there is about 25% of the country out there that is foaming at the mouth over Donald and right now they smell blood.

If Donald loses and it is percieved that people like Cruz cut him off at the knees....Cruz will never see help from these people and he will need their help.

Paul Ryan pretty much guaranteed he won't be running for a national office anytime soon when he turned on Trump.

Yes, THAT Donald Trump.

What?

Dad, I didn't say

Dad, stop, I didn't say

Dad?

Dad?

He hung up
when are you going to start writing skits for late night TV?......the later the better.....

Intelligent ?

It's neither.

Ted Cruz probably got informed that his ticket to play in the future would rest on his support of Trump. Not because Trump wants him, but because there is about 25% of the country out there that is foaming at the mouth over Donald and right now they smell blood.

If Donald loses and it is percieved that people like Cruz cut him off at the knees....Cruz will never see help from these people and he will need their help.

Paul Ryan pretty much guaranteed he won't be running for a national office anytime soon when he turned on Trump.

you probably didn't understand it

Yes, THAT Donald Trump.

What?

Dad, I didn't say

Dad, stop, I didn't say

Dad?

Dad?

He hung up
when are you going to start writing skits for late night TV?......the later the better.....

and yet he's not wrong about cruz, harry.

Intelligent ?

It's neither.

you probably didn't understand it

You might be right.

I don't speak cretin.

Intelligent ?

It's neither.

It was both funny and intelligent. The entire time I was writing it, I couldn't stop laughing. Just reading it makes me laugh all over again.

Imagine you had to explain to your dad that you were endorsing a man who said your father killed JFK. How would you explain it to him? Think about it.

Yes, THAT Donald Trump.

What?

Dad, I didn't say

Dad, stop, I didn't say

Dad?

Dad?

He hung up

and yet he's not wrong about cruz, harry.
you are right.....but i was talking about dean....and this is the political satire page,and dean is pure political satire......

Trump made Lyin' Ted his bitch. If there was ever any doubt that Lyin' Ted has no principles, it's been erased now.
He had no choice (if he wants to run again).
He just gave the middle finger to the only people left who stood by him. He won't be re-elected in 2018. He's Lyin' Ted and he has no principles. It's over.

Forcing someone to support Trump. How American and it fits very well into the Constitution's First Amendment?
Ahh, no.
Of course what do you expect from the party of forced pledges too! I wonder if they have a secret handshake too?

I am surprised at such a low thought post coming from you.

I think the explanation was simple. They participated in a process....they could have avoided it. But they wanted in and the agreed to abide by some terms.

How hard is that to understand ?

You don't abide by the terms, you won't be allowed back in.

Cruz can run on his own. But if he thinks he needs the RNC, he might to consider keeping his word.

Intelligent ?

It's neither.

It was both funny and intelligent. The entire time I was writing it, I couldn't stop laughing. Just reading it makes me laugh all over again.

Imagine you had to explain to your dad that you were endorsing a man who said your father killed JFK. How would you explain it to him? Think about it.

You admit to laughing at your own posts.

Now THAT is funny.

Intelligent ?

It's neither.

You admit to laughing at your own posts.

Now THAT is funny.
The whole idea behind "trying" to be funny is being funny.

I would laugh at more right wing posts, but many are so ignorant they scare me as much as they make me laugh.

Like killing the families of suicide bombers. Woman and babies? And they think that would work?

Cruz is a huge pussy that drops his ideals for money and power. Typical conservative, dime a dozen.

Forum List

Back