WHOA! I'm looking for the thread on Cruz's father and Lee Harvey Oswald

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

No one has posted about this yet? If this is true, Cruz is total toast.

Ted Cruz’s dad Rafael played role in John F. Kennedy assassination, Trump claims
Ted Cruz’s dad involved with JFK assassination: Trump

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump thinks Ted Cruz's dad may have been the man on the grassy knoll.

Trump repeated unsubstantiated claims that Rafael Cruz had ties to Lee Harvey Oswald, President John F. Kennedy's assassin, while attacking Cruz's campaign Tuesday morning.

"His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous," Trump said during a Fox News phone interview. "What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it."

Man to left of Oswald is reportedly Ted's father, Raphael Cruz:

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

Ted's on the tube cryin' about it live right now. Calling Trump a narcissist....Pot, meet kettle.

Can't wait until Friday when the pundits agree across the board about just how bad this week has been for Cruz.

So why is trump on fox and friends suggesting that Ted Cruz's father Rafael was a coconspirator with lee Harvey Oswald?

There is a photo purported to show Cruz with Oswald in Cuba. That's all I know about it.

So why is trump on fox and friends suggesting that Ted Cruz's father Rafael was a coconspirator with lee Harvey Oswald?

Just to see how far he can take the insanity and still have some moron vote for him.

The TV talking head equivalent of "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters".

And the pawns continue to not-get it.

Trumps father was in the klan.....maybe they can compare notes

There is a photo purported to show Cruz with Oswald in Cuba. That's all I know about it.

The fact that Oswald was never in Cuba doesn't seem to slow down the tinfoilers. Oopsie. On top of which you'd have to accept the Warren Commission and its Magic Bullet®.

But then two birth certificates didn't slow the Hair Apparent either -- he just quietly backed away à la George Bush going "I don't know where he is, I don't spend that much time on him". :rolleyes:

He is doing it because he is a crazed conspiracy theorist and he knows that many of his "fans" are as well. He has lots of crazy conspiracy ideas. And...he is still spanking the pants off Ted. It is very entertaining.

The morning monkeys on Fox & Friends are the picture of mental retardation.

11r7kuw.jpg

Cruz's dad may have been the second shooter on 9/11...

Forum List

Back