Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way

The president has a megaphone....when he says my supporters could get "tough" they hear him. He is one step away from inciting violence.

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?
What about Antifa? Surely they've done their fair share of hooliganism!

I think antifa at their scariest likes to sucker punch Nazis at rallies. I don't agree with the tactic but they are hardly a threat to our democracy.

Except they confronted me and an associate because we dared enter a restaurant/bar who housed supporters for the 2nd amendment the night before. Very pushy and very in your face. You may Google Green Dragon/Boston for additional data. Communist Thuggery.

I don't believe anything you say about your personal life just like I wouldn't expect you to believe me about mine. You want to post something then post it.

I would believe you? Why would you lie? See below:

Boston tavern owners say they've fallen victim to online bullies

You're upset about people submitting bogus Yelp reviews with inaccurate information? Yeah, that sucks and unfortunately happens all the time.

Hey, remember when Qanon or whoever claimed that pizza place had a pedo ring going on in the basement even though they didn't have a basement....or pedo ring for that matter? Then that guy showed up with a gun?

I still don't believe your own personal story btw.

Trump isn't talking about rallies.

He's talking about guns in the street.

Let me see you Trumpers condemn violence...right here right now

I dare you to say Trump is wrong to raise this spectre

It's the only way we are going to solve this.

You know you have defeated your enemies when they have surrendered unconditionally or you have killed them.
What enemies could you possibly have in the United States. That is the madness of Trump supporters that he encourages. Latinos muslims blacks Asians white people all overwhelming just want to work peacefully and raise their kids to have even better lives that we have.

I was not amused with Obama and his BLM bullshit, but he never countenanced violence.

What about Antifa? Surely they've done their fair share of hooliganism!

I think antifa at their scariest likes to sucker punch Nazis at rallies. I don't agree with the tactic but they are hardly a threat to our democracy.

Except they confronted me and an associate because we dared enter a restaurant/bar who housed supporters for the 2nd amendment the night before. Very pushy and very in your face. You may Google Green Dragon/Boston for additional data. Communist Thuggery.

I don't believe anything you say about your personal life just like I wouldn't expect you to believe me about mine. You want to post something then post it.

You're upset about people submitting bogus Yelp reviews with inaccurate information? Yeah, that sucks and unfortunately happens all the time.

Hey, remember when Qanon or whoever claimed that pizza place had a pedo ring going on in the basement even though they didn't have a basement....or pedo ring for that matter? Then that guy showed up with a gun?

That was part one.

Boston Bar Fights Back Over ‘Slander’ For Serving Neo-Nazi Group

I was part of this story and I just went in there for a burger. LOL.

Its OK if you don't believe me.

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?
It’s not about the 2016 election!

It’s about an amateur authoritarian puffing up his flabby chest!

Keep telling yourself that
The only folks picking that scab are Trumpians in search of a scapegoat

Again. Keep telling yourself that.
Trump himself used that very deflection in his latest “witch hunt’ tweet today.

A tactic he learned from the late creep Roy Cohn.

He shouts innocence and conspiracy each time the law closes in and only those simple minded enough not to recognize this MO believe him.

When he says Putin or Kim or MBS proffered a ‘strong denial’ he expects us to believe them as he expects us to believe his own strong denials.

How gullible does he think people are? How gullible are you?

And how will you feel when it is all over and you have all that egg on your face?

That was part one.

It's just more of the same. I agree dishonest Yelp reviews are bad. Anything else?

That was part one.

It's just more of the same. I agree dishonest Yelp reviews are bad. Anything else?

They were also constantly calling the lines so they restaurant had to change its number and they harrassed the patrons, moi included. They are not good people. Sorry.

That was part one.

They were also constantly calling the lines so they restaurant had to change its number and they harrassed the patrons, moi included. They are not good people. Sorry.

Again, I doubt your story.

Just the same, 'liberal' business have had to deal with the same shit. It's stupid no matter who does it.

I'd wait until Mueller packs up and the indictments come down from DOJ on the cabal of conspirators that ILLEGALLY ATTEMPTED to jack an election result at the FBI and CIA/NSAdvisor levels.. If they DO NOT -- I personally think things will turn ugly...

Half-brained Trump cult members (like you) are NOW slamming the same institutions that you once held up to be the very personification of a conservative government.......

ALL that has gone by the wayside because...........well, because of your adoration forr a fucking, ornage charlatan...

Wake the hell up !!!!

I'd wait until Mueller packs up and the indictments come down from DOJ on the cabal of conspirators that ILLEGALLY ATTEMPTED to jack an election result at the FBI and CIA/NSAdvisor levels.. If they DO NOT -- I personally think things will turn ugly...

Half-brained Trump cult members (like you) are NOW slamming the same institutions that you once held up to be the very personification of a conservative government.......

ALL that has gone by the wayside because...........well, because of your adoration forr a fucking, ornage charlatan...

Wake the hell up !!!!

upload_2019-3-15_15-25-2.jpeg

I expect him any day to encourage his cult to "get tough" and go into the streets with their firearms. He has walked right up to the line. He is capable of anything.

And if he does....many of his knuckle draggers will do it. That is very scary....the man should have been born during cave man days...
YOU better hope we don't!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

I think y'all already did. How'd that work out? Got any Tiki torchies left? :gay:
Why, you cold and want to set yourself on fire?
I expect him any day to encourage his cult to "get tough" and go into the streets with their firearms. He has walked right up to the line. He is capable of anything.

And if he does....many of his knuckle draggers will do it. That is very scary....the man should have been born during cave man days...
YOU better hope we don't!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

I think y'all already did. How'd that work out? Got any Tiki torchies left? :gay:
Why, you cold and want to set yourself on fire?
I'd really like to see you try marching with one again
I didn't the first time but I seem to remember you dropping the ANTIFA flag when the cop hit you!

The president has a megaphone....when he says my supporters could get "tough" they hear him. He is one step away from inciting violence.
and he takes one step away from any violence because he is personally a cheap coward

Rump even said that straight out ---- "I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will".

Of course when he says "I don't know" it's the same value as "I don't know David Duke". What he thinks is a plausible deniability using word games on the poorly educated who can't see through it.

Why should this be a left vs right issue? Trump has pretty much proven he's anti average American, no matter how much he pretends he's for the little guy. He's not, folks. Get over that notion. He and his republican politicians drove the USA deeper into debt so the likes of the koch brothers and the de vosses etc. could get serious tax breaks. Sounds more like trump and the oligarchy against the average American since medicare and social security will have less money to operate with in coming years thanks to his tax breaks he pretended was for the little guy. Time for the average income republican and democrat to realize who the enemy is. The pigs at the top. Time to get money out of politics by making bribing politicians a crime like it used to be.
Why the latest warnings about cuts to Social Security and Medicare are a reason to worry

Wake the hell up !!!!
I doubt he ever respected what the DOJ attempted to do. More likely he is one of the grievance victims who think something that should have been his was "given" to someone else.

The gop incorporated main street republicans and those with more or less social grievances

and he takes one step away from any violence because he is personally a cheap coward

Rump even said that straight out ---- "I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will".

Of course when he says "I don't know" it's the same value as "I don't know David Duke". What he thinks is a plausible deniability using word games on the poorly educated who can't see through it.
We've been there with Obama.

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?

Oh hell no.. Not violence.. Misuse of POWER at the FBI/DOJ/CIA/NSAdviser level... This is criminality that CAN NOT STAND... There was an ATTEMPT to interfere with the 2016 at the highest levels of the US govt... And people who see the firings, resignations and read the testimony of Ohr, Strzok, Page and others understand that if it is NOT addressed with justice -- there WILL likely be demonstrations and violence..

The US GOVT used the Domestic Spy Machine to SPY and punk an opposition party presidential campaign.. That make reasonable people EXTREMELY angry...

Add to that taking away their tractors, SUVs and rib-eye steaks and promising to bust the budget with handing everything free and having a clown circus of incompetents MICROMANAGE every major market sector of the US economy is pretty big provocation...

So you are saying the FBI and DOJ are the enemy... So you want to shoot police!!!!

We've been there with Obama.
What is the Obama connection?

Forum List

Back