Trump polling at 16% of Latino vote. Romney won 27% and lost.

And then there are blacks, asians, native americans, and women. I am quite sure than before the election, Mr. Trump can find other groups to offend. What a wonderful strategy for winning an election.

And then there are blacks, asians, native americans, and women. I am quite sure than before the election, Mr. Trump can find other groups to offend. What a wonderful strategy for winning an election.

The Gift that just Keeps on Giving!

The browns love Trump and Trump loves the browns. He employs thousands and will employ many more when they're hired to build the great wall.:D

The desperation in January within the GOP will be deafening. CAN IT GET ANY BETTER?:badgrin:

Given how wrong the 'Conservatives' were in 2012, you would think that they would have learned something. Right to the morning of 6Nov12, they were insisting that we were going to see a Romney Landslide, when all the indications were just the opposite. Yet here they are, doubling down with all the mistakes they made in that election. Simply incredible.

hilscrewed.jpg

Latino Voters Dislike Donald Trump Even More Than Mitt Romney, Poll Shows

GO DONALD!
And the poor stupid GOP is stuck with him. HILARIOUS! :banana::banana:

You are an incompetent, lol........in fact, after reading this thread. ALL of you leftists are incompetent.

I am not going to go into great detail, I am just going to spell it out really quick. What % of the 2012 vote cast for Obama do you think Hillary will get? What % OVER 2012 do you think the Republican nominee will get?

The Hispanic vote is NOT WORTH MUCH because of where they are, EXCEPT for Florida, and the GOP have that locked up this time, so you better find a new idea to try and upset GOP voters with-)

Latino Voters Dislike Donald Trump Even More Than Mitt Romney, Poll Shows

GO DONALD!
And the poor stupid GOP is stuck with him. HILARIOUS! :banana::banana:

You are an incompetent, lol........in fact, after reading this thread. ALL of you leftists are incompetent.

I am not going to go into great detail, I am just going to spell it out really quick. What % of the 2012 vote cast for Obama do you think Hillary will get? What % OVER 2012 do you think the Republican nominee will get?

The Hispanic vote is NOT WORTH MUCH because of where they are, EXCEPT for Florida, and the GOP have that locked up this time, so you better find a new idea to try and upset GOP voters with-)
Our GOP cannot win the presidency if the Latinos give 70% of their vote to the Dem, and they way Dear Leader Donald is going, they may give 90% to the Dem.

Forum List

Back