Trump polling at 16% of Latino vote. Romney won 27% and lost.

Donald Trump CANNOT win the General against Hillary or Bernie.

AND THE GOP CANNOT STOP HIM.

Win.....Democrats

Jim, your credibility is in the toilet with that statement. You honestly have NO IDEA why Florida is in the bag for the GOP do you, lol.

I live in Florida and know people in the political process.

Tell me why it's in the bag?

Because the Republican operatives I speak with certainly don't think so.

Research a little and it will come to you, or maybe just look up my past posts. Either way, Florida is gone to the Democrats this election cycle. Ohio is probably the only way to stop you from losing, and I think they will make Kasich VP to fix that.

Now go back and start counting again-) Tell me if my stats are wrong.....70-30, GOP victory-)

You are lying, because I am talking to the national GOP, I have stated why Florida is gone publically on here, and if you haven't read it, to bad, to sad.

You're talking out of your ass.

You probably thought Florida was "in the bag" in 2012 too.

If you think Florida is in the bag for either party a year out, you're a moronic idiot and a poseur.

And it has to be noted, Romney never called the '47%' rapists. What a humanitarian.

Trump would lose a national election by 15 points. THAT is why the GOP is shaking like a heroin addict trying to figure out how to get rid of him.

Probably people that work for him and don't speak English.

YES! Because Angry Old People are procreating at an astonishing rate.....NOT!:badgrin:

It is nice to see that you have all huddled together and convinced yourselves you are correct, lol. I am personally thrilled you people think this way, it makes it easier for us.

Point is.........this thread is about the Hispanic vote. I explained where it is in other threads making it almost inconsequential, plus you are losing Florida this time around, so trying to convince people this is a win for you guys has everyone scratching their heads, lol. But carry on and convince one another, no problem with us.

If ANY of you think this is going to be easy for either side, you are smoking something funny. I don't car who/whom the nominees from both parties are. If you are convinced of how easy this will be, then you really have no idea what you are talking about, because you are so busy looking at Trump and his negatives, you forgot to look at Hilly and Bernie.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy this great season, because once political reality sets in on you, many of your smiles will disappear for sure-)

Point is.........this thread is about the Hispanic vote. I explained where it is in other threads making it almost inconsequential, plus you are losing Florida this time around, so trying to convince people this is a win for you guys has everyone scratching their heads, lol

You should take a look at this map and note the percentages of eligible Hispanic voters in the swing states like Florida, Colorado, Nevada. 40% in Texas alone. Combine that 40% with 13% or so of blacks and minority votes start to look quite necessary.

Mapping the Latino Electorate by State

You did not read anything I posted. If you think it is sooooo important this election, by all means, kiss whatever of theirs you think necessary.

All as I needed to see was your comment about the Hispanic vote being of no consequence. You couldn't be more wrong.

Well, I hope it is important seeing as that I am Hispanic, lol. That being said, Florida is gone for the left this cycle, and all the illegals can vote all they want in California and Illinois, since we weren't going to get those anyway.

Therefore, I have just accounted for about 85% of the Hispanic vote. Anything else you need know; or would you rather dispute it so I can educate you?

Illegals don't vote dumbass. The map I provided was only ELIGIBLE voters.Florida is gone? You couldn't be more clueless.

You are lying, because I am talking to the national GOP, I have stated why Florida is gone publically on here, and if you haven't read it, to bad, to sad.

If you think Florida is in the bag for either party a year out, you're a moronic idiot and a poseur.

OK, if you say so, then you have no idea what is happening, your posts are useless, and I will put you on ignore since you won't even research to figure it out; just like all lefties, want stuff handed to you. + Merry Christmas, but adios-)

imawhoresure talks like Trump. "Just listen to me. You're a fool and totally ignorant. I'll not waste the energy to provide the details."

I was thinking the same things. No facts, disregarding demographics, and basing an opinion on personal feeling.

There is a term fir that disease. I think he has the Rove Disease.

OK, if you say so, then you have no idea what is happening, your posts are useless, and I will put you on ignore since you won't even research to figure it out; just like all lefties, want stuff handed to you. + Merry Christmas, but adios-)

Honestly....is this Donald?

I don't pay attention to partisan hack poseurs who think they know more than they do, like yourself.

It is nice to see that you have all huddled together and convinced yourselves you are correct, lol. I am personally thrilled you people think this way, it makes it easier for us.

Point is.........this thread is about the Hispanic vote. I explained where it is in other threads making it almost inconsequential, plus you are losing Florida this time around, so trying to convince people this is a win for you guys has everyone scratching their heads, lol. But carry on and convince one another, no problem with us.

If ANY of you think this is going to be easy for either side, you are smoking something funny. I don't car who/whom the nominees from both parties are. If you are convinced of how easy this will be, then you really have no idea what you are talking about, because you are so busy looking at Trump and his negatives, you forgot to look at Hilly and Bernie.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy this great season, because once political reality sets in on you, many of your smiles will disappear for sure-)

Point is.........this thread is about the Hispanic vote. I explained where it is in other threads making it almost inconsequential, plus you are losing Florida this time around, so trying to convince people this is a win for you guys has everyone scratching their heads, lol

You should take a look at this map and note the percentages of eligible Hispanic voters in the swing states like Florida, Colorado, Nevada. 40% in Texas alone. Combine that 40% with 13% or so of blacks and minority votes start to look quite necessary.

Mapping the Latino Electorate by State

You did not read anything I posted. If you think it is sooooo important this election, by all means, kiss whatever of theirs you think necessary.

All as I needed to see was your comment about the Hispanic vote being of no consequence. You couldn't be more wrong.

Well, I hope it is important seeing as that I am Hispanic, lol. That being said, Florida is gone for the left this cycle, and all the illegals can vote all they want in California and Illinois, since we weren't going to get those anyway.

Therefore, I have just accounted for about 85% of the Hispanic vote. Anything else you need know; or would you rather dispute it so I can educate you?

Illegals don't vote dumbass. The map I provided was only ELIGIBLE voters.Florida is gone? You couldn't be more clueless.

Gone-) Figure it out, it isn't rocket science, lol. Do you actually think I would say it was if it wasn't, lol!!!!!!

Honestly guys, why would I come out here and tank my credibility? I am not like some of you, look at my rating.

As of right now, FLORIDA is gone, long gone, and will go GOP by a significant margin. Now if your narrative needs Florida to work, I am sorry, but it is, what it is.

Honestly....is ths Donald?

Trump isn't that stupid.

To say that Florida is in the bag for any party a year before the election shows that he knows jack shit.

Anyone, Democrat or Republican, who says they know what's going to happen in Florida is merely a partisan cheerleader with little knowledge.

Maybe it helps him sleep at night.

Honestly....is ths Donald?

Trump isn't that stupid.

To say that Florida is in the bag for any party a year before the election shows that he knows jack shit.

Anyone, Democrat or Republican, who says they know what's going to happen in Florida is merely a partisan cheerleader with little knowledge.

I think if Jeb gets the nod, he'll get Florida.

Slinking away is probably your only move fool.

Maybe it helps him sleep at night.

People need hope to rationalize their failure.

So then GENIUS, is California a battleground state? How about Illinois? Texas anyone? Maybe Alabama?

You lefties are so DENSE, you can't fathom what is going on, or why! READ! READ! And if you can't, go back to school.

Ask, some of the other Conservatives. They read what I said many times over, and the internal polls show it is 100% accurate. What more do you want me to say? Do you want me to lie to fit your agenda, lol! Come on! I am informing you, and you want to claim I am some kind of partisan. Could be true, but I am not going to lie. Proof is there, if you do not like it, sorry!

Forum List

Back