Trump polling at 16% of Latino vote. Romney won 27% and lost.

Any nation that votes based on ethnicity, gender, religion, etc... deserves to go out of business.
Anyway, I want an outsider in the White House, and that means voting for someone with a vagina.

Latino Voters Dislike Donald Trump Even More Than Mitt Romney, Poll Shows

GO DONALD!
And the poor stupid GOP is stuck with him. HILARIOUS! :banana::banana:

And it has to be noted, Romney never called the '47%' rapists. What a humanitarian.

Trump would lose a national election by 15 points. THAT is why the GOP is shaking like a heroin addict trying to figure out how to get rid of him.

Probably people that work for him and don't speak English.

And then there are blacks, asians, native americans, and women. I am quite sure than before the election, Mr. Trump can find other groups to offend. What a wonderful strategy for winning an election.

Nonsense.

Angry old white people is the key to victory!

YES! Because Angry Old People are procreating at an astonishing rate.....NOT!:badgrin:

It is nice to see that you have all huddled together and convinced yourselves you are correct, lol. I am personally thrilled you people think this way, it makes it easier for us.

Point is.........this thread is about the Hispanic vote. I explained where it is in other threads making it almost inconsequential, plus you are losing Florida this time around, so trying to convince people this is a win for you guys has everyone scratching their heads, lol. But carry on and convince one another, no problem with us.

If ANY of you think this is going to be easy for either side, you are smoking something funny. I don't car who/whom the nominees from both parties are. If you are convinced of how easy this will be, then you really have no idea what you are talking about, because you are so busy looking at Trump and his negatives, you forgot to look at Hilly and Bernie.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy this great season, because once political reality sets in on you, many of your smiles will disappear for sure-)

Point is.........this thread is about the Hispanic vote. I explained where it is in other threads making it almost inconsequential, plus you are losing Florida this time around, so trying to convince people this is a win for you guys has everyone scratching their heads, lol

You should take a look at this map and note the percentages of eligible Hispanic voters in the swing states like Florida, Colorado, Nevada. 40% in Texas alone. Combine that 40% with 13% or so of blacks and minority votes start to look quite necessary.

Mapping the Latino Electorate by State

Last edited:

GO DONALD!

And it has to be noted, Romney never called the '47%' rapists. What a humanitarian.

Trump would lose a national election by 15 points. THAT is why the GOP is shaking like a heroin addict trying to figure out how to get rid of him.

And then there are blacks, asians, native americans, and women. I am quite sure than before the election, Mr. Trump can find other groups to offend. What a wonderful strategy for winning an election.

Nonsense.

YES! Because Angry Old People are procreating at an astonishing rate.....NOT!:badgrin:

It is nice to see that you have all huddled together and convinced yourselves you are correct, lol. I am personally thrilled you people think this way, it makes it easier for us.

Point is.........this thread is about the Hispanic vote. I explained where it is in other threads making it almost inconsequential, plus you are losing Florida this time around, so trying to convince people this is a win for you guys has everyone scratching their heads, lol. But carry on and convince one another, no problem with us.

If ANY of you think this is going to be easy for either side, you are smoking something funny. I don't car who/whom the nominees from both parties are. If you are convinced of how easy this will be, then you really have no idea what you are talking about, because you are so busy looking at Trump and his negatives, you forgot to look at Hilly and Bernie.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy this great season, because once political reality sets in on you, many of your smiles will disappear for sure-)

Point is.........this thread is about the Hispanic vote. I explained where it is in other threads making it almost inconsequential, plus you are losing Florida this time around, so trying to convince people this is a win for you guys has everyone scratching their heads, lol

You should take a look at this map and note the percentages of eligible Hispanic voters in the swing states like Florida, Colorado, Nevada. 40% in Texas alone. Combine that 40% with 13% or so of blacks and minority votes start to look quite necessary.

You did not read anything I posted. If you think it is sooooo important this election, by all means, kiss whatever of theirs you think necessary.

GO DONALD!

Nonsense.

You did not read anything I posted. If you think it is sooooo important this election, by all means, kiss whatever of theirs you think necessary.

All as I needed to see was your comment about the Hispanic vote being of no consequence. You couldn't be more wrong.

GO DONALD!

Nonsense.

All as I needed to see was your comment about the Hispanic vote being of no consequence. You couldn't be more wrong.

Well, I hope it is important seeing as that I am Hispanic, lol. That being said, Florida is gone for the left this cycle, and all the illegals can vote all they want in California and Illinois, since we weren't going to get those anyway.

Therefore, I have just accounted for about 85% of the Hispanic vote. Anything else you need know; or would you rather dispute it so I can educate you?

GO DONALD!

Nonsense.

An Awakened Giant: The Hispanic Electorate is Likely to Double by 2030

0001-115002561.png

Well, I hope it is important seeing as that I am Hispanic, lol. That being said, Florida is gone for the left this cycle, and all the illegals can vote all they want in California and Illinois, since we weren't going to get those anyway.

Therefore, I have just accounted for about 85% of the Hispanic vote. Anything else you need know; or would you rather dispute it so I can educate you?

"Florida is gone" are you out of your mind?

An Awakened Giant: The Hispanic Electorate is Likely to Double by 2030
Exactly WHAT does that have to do with 2016, and after we shut the border and deport, all the numbers will change anyway-)

Nope, the GOP is going to carry Florida by 6 points this time......4 for sure......and if you do not know why, then you should not even be debating who will win-)

Jim, your credibility is in the toilet with that statement. You honestly have NO IDEA why Florida is in the bag for the GOP do you, lol.

That is why it is hard to debate here. You have leftists just regurgitating the same old stuff, and thinking they know what is actually going on around them. It is sad! You are sad! And what is even worse is...........some of your friends on here know why the left will lose Florida, and still try and pretend it is not true, leaving you sitting out there all stupid and everything instead of helping you.

Yep, they threw you under the bus Jim; but lefties can throw children under the bus, then I guess that it should be no surprise they can throw one of their own under the bus too, meaning you!

Merry Christmas, Happy Ho-Ho! Research what I said, and when the light goes off in your head, bitch at the rest of your lefty friends, for leaving you hanging out there alone.

If Donald is your nominee, you will lose BIG.

Makes no difference, Florida goes GOP.

You really do not get it do you?!?!?!?!?!?! The only important state left is Ohio, that is it! If the GOP carries Ohio, the odds are 70-30 they win the Presidency! It can be Trump, or it could be Mickey Mouse.......with the way it is right now, if the GOP wins Ohio, you people are more than likely through.

And oh, by the way.......Reagan took Bush to win, so I am sure whomever wins the GOP is going to take Kasich. BAM, Ohio goes GOP, lolololol! Now, go talk about your Hispanics and everything else-)

Oh, and after we win, we are dismantling Washington DC, so when you do get it back, it will mean a whole lot less than it does now.

Merry Christmas Jim. I am just trying to heeeeeeelp you-)

Oh, and people ciming across border DO NOT VOTE. Hispanic. And Blacks procreate at a greater pace than white. The Republican party is doomed unless tgey dramatically change their mrssage.

Jim, your credibility is in the toilet with that statement. You honestly have NO IDEA why Florida is in the bag for the GOP do you, lol.

I live in Florida and know people in the political process.

Tell me why it's in the bag?

Because the Republican operatives I speak with certainly don't think so.

You are lying, because I am talking to the national GOP, I have stated why Florida is gone publically on here, and if you haven't read it, to bad, to sad.

Oh, and people ciming across border DO NOT VOTE. Hispanic. And Blacks procreate at a greater pace than white. The Republican party is doomed unless tgey dramatically change their mrssage.

that is MESSAGE, learn English you loon!

Forum List

Back