Trump picks his Homeland Security Chief

Nothing wrong with choosing people who are the best of the best. Who is more patriotic than a soldier?

There was a time that presidents and many in government who had military backgrounds were gold currency in politics. These are trying times, best to be surrounded with those making tough decisions, not just those who had to decide what shirt to put on or where to spend their latest budget.

Lotsa generals in this administration! I guess Donald has to do penance for saying he knew more than they did.

Nothing wrong with choosing people who are the best of the best. Who is more patriotic than a soldier?

There was a time that presidents and many in government who had military backgrounds were gold currency in politics. These are trying times, best to be surrounded with those making tough decisions, not just those who had to decide what shirt to put on or where to spend their latest budget.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- i don't know about this guy but simply being a soldier doesn't mean that a person is Patriotic . Many high level soldiers / officers in the USA military are just government employees or what i call 'kings men' or what the USA military calls 'perfumed princes' . Same goes for low level enlisted Volunteers that just want a job for money , a job and some training . Hope that this guy is a Patriotic American but i really don't know his political leanings yet SCanuck !!

Lotsa generals in this administration! I guess Donald has to do penance for saying he knew more than they did.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- i think that the TRUMP was talking about mrobamas generals Konrad !!

for example of mrobamas high level military staff , take a look at Deer in the headlights Admiral John Kirby Konrad !!

Say goodbye to the muslime scum obastard appointed.

These generals have something in common. They were all asked to resign because they disagreed with obama.

When is Stanley McChrystal going to get a nod?

i think that the TRUMP was talking about mrobamas generals Konrad !!
Same generals. They don't turn over with new administrations and are all educated at the same military academies.
And not ALL of them have the same ideology and beliefs.
Obastard picked all yes men.

These generals have something in common. They were all asked to resign because they disagreed with obama.

When is Stanley McChrystal going to get a nod?
--------------------------------------- mccrystal is a gun control proponent from what i have heard Tipsy !!

i think that the TRUMP was talking about mrobamas generals Konrad !!
Same generals. They don't turn over with new administrations and are all educated at the same military academies.
---------------------------------------- obama got rid of a lots of the good Generals . Course you don't have to believe it but obamas general went along to get along , collect pay and have good jobs and retirements and to please their mrobama for the perks Konrad .

some Generals have American spirit , others are perfumed princes and career boys kissing azz to further their careers . Same as any other big organization Konrad .

And , i think that my point is proved because President TRUMP is bring back 3 good Generals that were let go or quit during mrobama 'prezidency'. Who has been brought back by Trump , Mike Flynn , Mattis and maybe Kelly Konrad .

Forum List

Back