Trump: "People in Rural America are Hurting."

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
for the first time in 30 years we have a President that will acknowledge that there are actually poor white people in the Rust Belt. Why haven't you heard this before? Number one: Midwesterners don't whine and beg for help. Number two: liberal media believe in "white privilege." Those people who have lost their Rust Belt jobs fought and won WWII and have always answered their nations call were never born to "privilege."We don't want a handout...but a job. We don't march in the street and whine...we work if given the chance. We fly the flag...we don't burn it.

for the first time in 30 years we have a President that will acknowledge that there are actually poor white people in the Rust Belt. Why haven't you heard this before? Number one: Midwesterners don't whine and beg for help. Number two: liberal media believe in "white privilege." Those people who have lost their Rust Belt jobs fought and won WWII and have always answered their nations call were never born to "privilege."We don't want a handout...but a job. We don't march in the street and whine...we work if given the chance. We fly the flag...we don't burn it.

Agreed. You have people that have been beating their faces against a brick wall their whole lives, and then some moronic asshole lib, has the gall to tell them to "check their white privilege".

It boggles the mind.

So true. Mr Trump spoke directly to our hearts tonight. Thank you for starting this thread. The Democrats have lost the Rust Belt for generations to come. They haven't learned. They are calling our support of Mr Trump as white racism. They haven't got a clue and I'm glad they don't.

The only thing the meat puppet faggot said that was remotely factual and not fed to him from a prompter was when he reviled rural Americans for clinging to their guns and culture. In his "mind" and whatever orifice other moonbats use for one that's a bad thing.

That's why they're tenuously holding on to power. Mostly in urban areas that are in steep decline thanks to democrook rule. It's the people on the outside looking into the democrook bubble that rejected hitlery in favor of the world's richest professional clown.

She has too suck REALLY FUCKIN BAD, to make Trump look so good.

We'll see how much he cares about them when he tries to take away their insurance.
And they stop being able to afford things at Wal-Mart

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.

Better trade policy, compared to what we have had, is not Too Good to Be True.

Deporting illegals, is not Too Good To Be True.

A Wall is not Too Good To Be True.

If Trump REALLY cared, he wouldn't have his clothes and many of his products made overseas.
Hey dummy...how was he supposed have them made in USA when Clinton sent all those jobs abroad? What a piece of work you are.

If Trump REALLY cared, he wouldn't have his clothes and many of his products made overseas.
Hey dummy...how was he supposed have them made in USA when Clinton sent all those jobs abroad? What a piece of work you are.

Clinton forced the jobs overseas for Trump to get his stuff made over there? Many other people get their stuff made here... but Trump doesn't. Yet he is the one talking about how everyone needs to bring the jobs back to the U.S. You can't be serious?

We'll see how much he cares about them when he tries to take away their insurance.
And they stop being able to afford things at Wal-Mart

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.

Better trade policy, compared to what we have had, is not Too Good to Be True.

Deporting illegals, is not Too Good To Be True.

A Wall is not Too Good To Be True.
"Better" trade policy is subjective. And btw Obama holds the record for deporting illegals. And also the wall is now a fence according to Trump. And probably a chalk line soon.

Those promises that Trump made? Well:

bf5243ddc3ba9845c10dd0c97171af85bcdecb124870fb35350122b8b6a172c7.jpg

You guys tried that during the election.

Don't you remember how well that worked?

We did? The only thing he has that is actually made in America is his "Make America Great Again" hats.

Yes, you did.

It was a valid point. That was answered.

And you lefties kept on it, trying to spin it CONSTANTLY into a gotcha moment.

THe voters rejected that line of reasoning. Give it up.

Forum List

Back