Trump: "People in Rural America are Hurting."

Yes. THat's been discussed and answered ad nauseam.

Has it? Or have you just said, "PolitiFact? They are a liberal piece of shit!"

YEs.

Then no, you didn't address it.

Yes, to the first part of your post. It was discussed and answered ad nauseam. If it changed anyone's mind, it did not change enough for your side to win.

It certainly is not very impressive to me.

Gotcha, so you don't care that your President is a hypocrite saying that stuff should be made in the U.S. and companies should stay here, but has his own products made overseas. Gotcha. Good to know. Thanks for playing.

<sigh>

To repeat once again for the slow kid in the back.

The choice was between someone who was running on giving those jobs away.

vs someone who might fight to get those jobs back, even if it might be "hypocritical" of him in doing so.

SO, in that context, correct. The "hypocrisy" of him implementing good trade policy and bringing back jobs to America, is a minor sin far out balanced by the good of lots of good paying jobs.

I hope that clears that up for you, though I know it won't.

Because you don't care about any of this. YOu just wanted a "Gotcha"

What did I make up?
I never declared Trump's Presidency a failure. All I did was point out his backpedaling on certain outlandish promises and predict what I expect to actually end up happening.

You are the one backpedaling.

YOur words.

"You bought a junker buddy,"
Yes a junker. Isn't that what you call a car that a used salesman convinces you is amazing but actually sucks? And won't do the things you're expecting it to?

Anyways you expected a car that would build a beautiful, 50 foot tall concrete wall on day one, and now the car is telling you that it's actually a fence and it's not sure when it will get around to building it. If ever at all. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if next the junker tells you it'll actually be a chalk line.

THus, you declared his presidency a failure. Weeks before he takes office.

LOL!
No now you're making shit up again. Just don't be surprised if and when his most grandiose promises turn out to be junkers.

Your pretense that calling him a "junker" is not "declaring his presidency a failure" is noted and dismissed.

Has it? Or have you just said, "PolitiFact? They are a liberal piece of shit!"

YEs.

Yes, to the first part of your post. It was discussed and answered ad nauseam. If it changed anyone's mind, it did not change enough for your side to win.

Gotcha, so you don't care that your President is a hypocrite saying that stuff should be made in the U.S. and companies should stay here, but has his own products made overseas. Gotcha. Good to know. Thanks for playing.

<sigh>

vs someone who might fight to get those jobs back, even if it might be "hypocritical" of him in doing so.

SO, in that context, correct. The "hypocrisy" of him implementing good trade policy and bringing back jobs to America, is a minor sin far out balanced by the good of lots of good paying jobs.

You mean based on his campaign promises to bring jobs back... and we have already seen how that has worked out so far. He's taken credit for Ford which he didn't do, and in Indiana he sacrificed 1,300 jobs to save 1,000.

I never declared Trump's Presidency a failure. All I did was point out his backpedaling on certain outlandish promises and predict what I expect to actually end up happening.

YOur words.

Yes a junker. Isn't that what you call a car that a used salesman convinces you is amazing but actually sucks? And won't do the things you're expecting it to?

Anyways you expected a car that would build a beautiful, 50 foot tall concrete wall on day one, and now the car is telling you that it's actually a fence and it's not sure when it will get around to building it. If ever at all. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if next the junker tells you it'll actually be a chalk line.

LOL!
No now you're making shit up again. Just don't be surprised if and when his most grandiose promises turn out to be junkers.

Your pretense that calling him a "junker" is not "declaring his presidency a failure" is noted and dismissed.
:rolleyes:

YOur words.

LOL!

:rolleyes:

I think he is more a lemon than a junker.

<sigh>

You mean based on his campaign promises to bring jobs back... and we have already seen how that has worked out so far. He's taken credit for Ford which he didn't do, and in Indiana he sacrificed 1,300 jobs to save 1,000.

FUnny how no one doubts that HIllary would have really let the jobs go.

My point stands. Trump might fight to get them back. That's what we want. If that is "hypocritical" of him, I would rather have a president that "hypocritically" saves American jobs, than one the sincerely exports them.

That has been repeatedly stated on this very site. I've seen it said in the media by other trump supporters.

So, why are you still beating this dead horse?

<sigh>

My point stands. Trump might fight to get them back. That's what we want. If that is "hypocritical" of him, I would rather have a president that "hypocritically" saves American jobs, than one the sincerely exports them.

That has been repeatedly stated on this very site. I've seen it said in the media by other trump supporters.

You've seen it said by other Trump supporters? OMG then it must be true! Hillary was bought and paid for by Wall Street... Wall Street doesn't make money unless there are companies in America.

My candidate Bernie Sanders would have done the biggest things to bring jobs back to America... he would have closed the loophole for large companies to keep their tax money overseas.

<sigh>

You've seen it said by other Trump supporters? OMG then it must be true! Hillary was bought and paid for by Wall Street... Wall Street doesn't make money unless there are companies in America.

My candidate Bernie Sanders would have done the biggest things to bring jobs back to America... he would have closed the loophole for large companies to keep their tax money overseas.

Perhaps. Too bad the Democratic Leadership rigged the primaries and fucked you.

Our leadership tried the same thing. Pissed me off BIG TIME. THe people won over here. We are still pretty pissed off and suspicious of the old Establishment though.

You angry with your leadership, or have you accepted your leaders are the ones in charge of your party, even though they fucked you over and then lost big time?

<sigh>

Our leadership tried the same thing. Pissed me off BIG TIME. THe people won over here. We are still pretty pissed off and suspicious of the old Establishment though.

You angry with your leadership, or have you accepted your leaders are the ones in charge of your party, even though they fucked you over and then lost big time?

It's not my party. I can give you the links to the other site if you want? At first believe it or not... I backed Trump when he first announced. Then he kept saying and doing the dumbest things... and the more I got to know Sanders, the more I saw he was honest and truly cared about America and the future of the country. He isn't paid for.

Sanders is by far the most honest politician I've ever seen in my lifetime.

<sigh>

It's not my party. I can give you the links to the other site if you want? At first believe it or not... I backed Trump when he first announced. Then he kept saying and doing the dumbest things... and the more I got to know Sanders, the more I saw he was honest and truly cared about America and the future of the country. He isn't paid for.

Sanders is by far the most honest politician I've ever seen in my lifetime.

No thank, you, I'm pretty happy with Trump's GOP.

Insurance is based on income... like here in Kentucky with has to offer HIM birth control pills kor a expanded Medicaid,
Brought to them on the backs of people too rich to get a subsidy and too poor to afford the premium and deductible. No man should have to buy insurance that is forced to provide HIM birth control pills or an abortion.

In a few months, Obamacare will be putout of our misery.

We'll see how much he cares about them when he tries to take away their insurance.
And they stop being able to afford things at Wal-Mart

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.
I just want him to do something with the debt. I know that the debt cant be fixed in 4, 8 or even 16 years, but it would be nice to see the national debt clock start running in the opposite direction. If he can just do that, everything else will work out in the end.

Insurance is based on income... like here in Kentucky with has to offer HIM birth control pills or a expanded Medicaid,
Brought to them on the backs of people too rich to get a subsidy and too poor to afford the premium and deductible. No man should have o buy insurance that is forced to provide HIM birth control pills or an abortion.

Ahh... so you feel sorry for these poor people in the Rust Belt that have been forgotten for so long... except when it comes to actually doing anything about it. Gotcha.

We'll see how much he cares about them when he tries to take away their insurance.

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.
I just want him to do something with the debt. I know that the debt cant be fixed in 4, 8 or even 16 years, but it would be nice to see the national debt clock start running in the opposite direction. If he can just do that, everything else will work out in the end.

Want that to happen? Then make the fucking companies pay their overseas taxes.

going to take a lot more than that. See, there's the problem, everyone wants to point to someone else to be responsible for paying more. I wouldn't mind paying what I do or even a bit more if it was bringing down the debt. But every time there is an increase in revenue, congress, (both parties) always find a new program or project to spend it on. Increasing revenue wont work without decreasing spending at the same time.

going to take a lot more than that. See, there's the problem, everyone wants to point to someone else to be responsible for paying more. I wouldn't mind paying what I do or even a bit more if it was bringing down the debt. But every time there is an increase in revenue, congress, (both parties) always find a new program or project to spend it on. Increasing revenue wont work without decreasing spending at the same time.

But I'm not just talking about paying more... I'm talking about companies that are here in the U.S. that have tax amounts that keep going up year after year because they are using a loop hole to keep putting off payments. Lots and lots and lots of money. I don't understand why the U.S. government would give contracts to a company that owes tons of money in federal taxes. Hell I couldn't get a job at a Visa processing center because my student loans were in default at the time. Yet here is the government giving BILLION dollar contracts to companies that owe federal taxes. Makes no sense.

did. Now he calls it a fence, and it's not even in his first 100 days plan. You bought a junker buddy, and no amount of federal subsidies will make it great
Hope against hope. Trump is your president. Sucks to be you. LOL
We're both on this ship. So sucks to be "us" is the preferred expression.

Forum List

Back