Trump: "People in Rural America are Hurting."

for the first time in 30 years we have a President that will acknowledge that there are actually poor white people in the Rust Belt. Why haven't you heard this before? Number one: Midwesterners don't whine and beg for help. Number two: liberal media believe in "white privilege." Those people who have lost their Rust Belt jobs fought and won WWII and have always answered their nations call were never born to "privilege."We don't want a handout...but a job. We don't march in the street and whine...we work if given the chance. We fly the flag...we don't burn it.

Agreed. You have people that have been beating their faces against a brick wall their whole lives, and then some moronic asshole lib, has the gall to tell them to "check their white privilege".

It boggles the mind.
You dumb asshole, I grew up in very rural areas. And watched the jobs go away. Not to other countries, to automation. I learned a trade early on, and move to the city. And did well. In the meantime, the idiots that thought they could survive with no talents to offer employers stayed out there in the boondocks, and went on welfare. And now they are claiming to be the real Americans. Well, they have their fellow in the White House. When the economy goes in the shitter again, and they are crying because the GOP has cut of their welfare, I will be laughing. You got the government you voted for, fools!

We'll see how much he cares about them when he tries to take away their insurance.
And they stop being able to afford things at Wal-Mart

Yeah... the sad thing is, you may joke about it... but in the city I live in, Walmart is where you go.
I'm not joking. I am genuinely sad for Trump voters who are expecting promises that are too good to be true to actually be true.
I am not sad for them. The assholes deserve the reaming that Trump will give them. Already is visible in the tax proposals. Middle class pays more, and the wealthy once again get massive tax breaks. I expect the economy to be in the dumpster by 2019.

Yeah there are poor whites in rural areas of the country. But Trump isn't going to better lives or democrats. No one gives a crap about the struggling in this country.

His presidency will be judged on how well he "cares" about them.

for the first time in 30 years we have a President that will acknowledge that there are actually poor white people in the Rust Belt. Why haven't you heard this before? Number one: Midwesterners don't whine and beg for help. Number two: liberal media believe in "white privilege." Those people who have lost their Rust Belt jobs fought and won WWII and have always answered their nations call were never born to "privilege."We don't want a handout...but a job. We don't march in the street and whine...we work if given the chance. We fly the flag...we don't burn it.

Agreed. You have people that have been beating their faces against a brick wall their whole lives, and then some moronic asshole lib, has the gall to tell them to "check their white privilege".

It boggles the mind.
You dumb asshole, I grew up in very rural areas. And watched the jobs go away. Not to other countries, to automation. I learned a trade early on, and move to the city. And did well. In the meantime, the idiots that thought they could survive with no talents to offer employers stayed out there in the boondocks, and went on welfare. And now they are claiming to be the real Americans. Well, they have their fellow in the White House. When the economy goes in the shitter again, and they are crying because the GOP has cut of their welfare, I will be laughing. You got the government you voted for, fools!

Here is a very complex idea that most of you lefties have trouble grasping.

Outsourcing and automation BOTH have contributed to the loss of jobs.

Forum List

Back