Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

What I do is let everyone know that you lower yourself to do such things. Since you're the one doing it, it must be a fantasy that you filled and continue to fill. Pucker up and lower yourself.

Once again you keep sharing your sexual fantasies about black men on the internet.

Probably just another of your short comings.
. Would be nice if people here could debate above this ridiculous level.. Why get this low when discussions take place here ? When people start flandering like this, then they are getting near the edge.

I can either ignore Connie's posts, or point out what he is saying.

I choose the later.

We know what you choose to do even after Obama left office.

More of your fantasies about USMB posters?

LOL

More of informing people of what you DO.

See the difference between you and me- is that I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.

You just are 'concerned' when you can use it to discriminate against a religion.
. You are a dam liar... Want to try and Embarass yourself again in front of all here with lies like that ??? Pathetic.

Feel free to tell me where I am lying.

I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.
You- according to your own words:
If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot

That describes accurately the difference between us- no lie there.
. Do you say black lives matter or all lives matter ?

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?
. I am, and I am concerned about the killing in Chicago, so why haven't you ?

To people like Syriusly, all that matters is that they say they care.

2 points on this.

1. I'm proud to insult Islam at every turn. :D
2. It's not about insulting Islam. That's the cult of Liberalism's false narrative. It's about saying no to an evil ideology.

Because you are a religious bigot.

Just the flip side of anti-semitism.

Same kind of bigots- just different people.
. If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot.

See the difference between you and me- is that I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.

You just are 'concerned' when you can use it to discriminate against a religion.

The difference between the two of us is I'm able to recognize those that would do us harm all in the name of the religion of peace and your'e not.

LOL

Only if they were wear a sign saying "I am a Muslim terrorist" and carrying an AK-47.
. Last I checked it was these radical Muslims/Islamist types yelling Allah Akbar before killing hundreds as exampled in just one case alone. You know anyone else that's been doing that lately ??

Why?

Why would you "hope and pray" a story that is grounded in insulting the faith of some American citizens, is true? Why?

2 points on this.

2. It's not about insulting Islam. That's the cult of Liberalism's false narrative. It's about saying no to an evil ideology.

. If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot.

. More dam lies... LOL. You are battin a hundred now.

2 points on this.

The difference between the two of us is I'm able to recognize those that would do us harm all in the name of the religion of peace and your'e not.

LOL

Only if they were wear a sign saying "I am a Muslim terrorist" and carrying an AK-47.

Did the 19 MUSLIM terrorists from September 11 have those signs on when they boarded the planes?

Thanks for playing.

LOL

. Last I checked it was these radical Muslims/Islamist types yelling Allah Akbar before killing hundreds as exampled in just one case alone. You know anyone else that's been doing that lately ??

Syriusly is stupid enough to think they're going to wear a sign before they do such things letting you know it is going to happen.

. You are a dam liar... Want to try and Embarass yourself again in front of all here with lies like that ??? Pathetic.

If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?
. Idiotic question, want to try again.

LOL

Syriusly is stupid enough to think they're going to wear a sign before they do such things letting you know it is going to happen.
. Must be her thoughts on it, and if so it is why so many Americans lay dead in the streets now because of such thinking.

There is a possibility that this is just another lie posted by longknife.

Actually its more of a possibility- its just another lie posted by longknife.

Displaying his own religious intolerance.

Fortunately, personal attacks like yours don't bother me. I expect them from rabid progressives.

I will admit, there is a possibility that the OP is not based upon facts. I will admit that if there are Muslim areas and artifacts in the White House - as there are in many other government buildings - the president would immediately have them removed.

As to the charge of my purposely lying or posting fake news as an agenda, one can believe whatever he or she wishes. Sharing information is what this forum is all about. So, Leftists and Progs attacking me as the messenger is nothing new and not something I worry about.

:lol:

Again, there's no "possibility" that your OP is fake - it's a certainty.

Whether you were knowingly lying by posting this, or just lacked the common sense to know that you were spreading lies is the only thing up for debate.
. Isn't it that most iñformation here hasn't been completely vetted yet, but it's put up in order to debate the validity of the story, and to make comments on the story whether true or if turns out to be false ??

It took me less than a minute to confirm that this story is entirely fictional.

This isn't about "vetting", this is about using common sense to separate bullshit from reality. There's no need to "debate" the fact that this story is a lie - it's clear to anyone who bothered to read past the headline.

Take some responsibility for yourselves. It's not my job to disprove your beliefs, it's your job to not believe lies.
. How about calling out everyone then... Don't be politically selective.

Oh, I do. Whenever I see a liberal starts a thread attempting to discuss a fictional news piece from a satire site, I always call them out on it as well.

It's not my fault that righties seem to fall for the bullshit a lot more than lefties do.

Fortunately, personal attacks like yours don't bother me. I expect them from rabid progressives.

I will admit, there is a possibility that the OP is not based upon facts. I will admit that if there are Muslim areas and artifacts in the White House - as there are in many other government buildings - the president would immediately have them removed.

As to the charge of my purposely lying or posting fake news as an agenda, one can believe whatever he or she wishes. Sharing information is what this forum is all about. So, Leftists and Progs attacking me as the messenger is nothing new and not something I worry about.

Whether you were knowingly lying by posting this, or just lacked the common sense to know that you were spreading lies is the only thing up for debate.
. Isn't it that most iñformation here hasn't been completely vetted yet, but it's put up in order to debate the validity of the story, and to make comments on the story whether true or if turns out to be false ??

This isn't about "vetting", this is about using common sense to separate bullshit from reality. There's no need to "debate" the fact that this story is a lie - it's clear to anyone who bothered to read past the headline.

Take some responsibility for yourselves. It's not my job to disprove your beliefs, it's your job to not believe lies.

Oh, I do. Whenever I see a liberal starts a thread attempting to discuss a fictional news piece from a satire site, I always call them out on it as well.

It's not my fault that righties seem to fall for the bullshit a lot more than lefties do.
. But lefties do... Glad you admit it. So are you the thought police here ?

No, I'm not the "thought police", although your desperate attempt to play the persecuted victim is quite funny.

I do reserve the right to mock those who fail to "police" their own thoughts, though.

. Discussing a fictional piece ain't wrong, it's only when it's presented as truth by the author is when the mud starts slinging. Then it's a mud slinging fest, but isn't that what posters like, and if a serious poster then I say just move on or sling it to either one or the other right ?

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?

So why haven't I what?

I don't think people should be killed in Chicago- regardless of whether the people killing them are Christians or Muslims.

Meanwhile- I am all for the prosecution of anyone who harms Americans- regardless of whether they are Muslim or Christian.
Not the prosecution of people who happen to be Muslim.

Idiots from both sides do it.

This happens to be a sterling example of a thread started by a right winger, with a chorus of gullible right wingers applauding the fake story.

LOL

. Must be her thoughts on it, and if so it is why so many Americans lay dead in the streets now because of such thinking.

How many Americans lay dead in the street now?

We have one the lowest murder rates in America in modern history.

murderrate.png

Every murder is terrible. But apparently whatever we are thinking now is working better than what we were thinking in 1980.

LOL

Did the 19 MUSLIM terrorists from September 11 have those signs on when they boarded the planes?

Thanks for playing.

Did Dylan Roof have that sign on when he entered the Charleston Church?

LOL

Wow- radical Muslim extremists are murdering people.

While millions and millions of Muslims are not.

Once again you keep sharing your sexual fantasies about black men on the internet.

Probably just another of your short comings.
. Would be nice if people here could debate above this ridiculous level.. Why get this low when discussions take place here ? When people start flandering like this, then they are getting near the edge.

I can either ignore Connie's posts, or point out what he is saying.

I choose the later.

We know what you choose to do even after Obama left office.

More of your fantasies about USMB posters?

LOL

More of informing people of what you DO.

Which voices in your head are telling you what "I do"?

Do you believe you can watch posters on the internet through sekrit cameras?

Maybe you think that the CIA is sending your recordings of people who post here?

LOL

Its either your fantasies or your delusions.

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?

So why haven't I what?

I don't think people should be killed in Chicago- regardless of whether the people killing them are Christians or Muslims.

Meanwhile- I am all for the prosecution of anyone who harms Americans- regardless of whether they are Muslim or Christian.
Not the prosecution of people who happen to be Muslim.
. Do tell of these Christians that are harming Americans or people ? More lies ? Do you want a list of terrorist since before 9-11 when the trade towers were first attacked from below, and what religion they espoused ?

LOL

Wow- radical Muslim extremists are murdering people.

While millions and millions of Muslims are not.
. OK, now do you care to tell us which ones will strike next out of those millions ?? Hey I'm all for anyone living here as long as they are peaceful, and I am for them practicing a peaceful religion, but I am not for anyone attacking Americans after we allowed them to come into this nation under the idea that they would be no harm to us. Now who is responsible for allowing killers to come here and live amongst us ? Democrats or Republicans ? It's a fair question.

Forum List

Back