Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

Feel free to tell me where I am lying.

I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.
You- according to your own words:
If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot

That describes accurately the difference between us- no lie there.
. Do you say black lives matter or all lives matter ?

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?
. I am, and I am concerned about the killing in Chicago, so why haven't you ?

So why haven't I what?

I don't think people should be killed in Chicago- regardless of whether the people killing them are Christians or Muslims.

Meanwhile- I am all for the prosecution of anyone who harms Americans- regardless of whether they are Muslim or Christian.
Not the prosecution of people who happen to be Muslim.
. Do tell of these Christians that are harming Americans or people ? More lies ? Do you want a list of terrorist since before 9-11 when the trade towers were first attacked from below, and what religion they espoused ?

You think Christians have never murdered any Americans?
Yes they have.

But that doesn't make all Christians murderers.

And because there are asshole Muslim extremists who murder people doesn't make all Muslims murderers.

Just like the IRA didn't make all Irish murderers.

See the difference between you and me- is that I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.

You just are 'concerned' when you can use it to discriminate against a religion.

The difference between the two of us is I'm able to recognize those that would do us harm all in the name of the religion of peace and your'e not.

LOL

Only if they were wear a sign saying "I am a Muslim terrorist" and carrying an AK-47.
. Last I checked it was these radical Muslims/Islamist types yelling Allah Akbar before killing hundreds as exampled in just one case alone. You know anyone else that's been doing that lately ??

Wow- radical Muslim extremists are murdering people.

While millions and millions of Muslims are not.
. OK, now do you care to tell us which ones will strike next out of those millions ?? Hey I'm all for anyone living here as long as they are peaceful, and I am for them practicing a peaceful religion, but I am not for anyone attacking Americans after we allowed them to come into this nation under the idea that they would be no harm to us. Now who is responsible for allowing killers to come here and live amongst us ? Democrats or Republicans ? It's a fair question.

No one knowingly is allowing killers to come here and live amongst us.

Well no one I know of- immigrants have been welcomed into our country by both Democrats and Republicans.

After all- as George Bush noted when giving the Taliban the ultimatum after 9/11

They will hand over the terrorists or they will share in their fate. I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah.

(APPLAUSE)

The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself.

. Do you say black lives matter or all lives matter ?

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?
. I am, and I am concerned about the killing in Chicago, so why haven't you ?

So why haven't I what?

I don't think people should be killed in Chicago- regardless of whether the people killing them are Christians or Muslims.

Meanwhile- I am all for the prosecution of anyone who harms Americans- regardless of whether they are Muslim or Christian.
Not the prosecution of people who happen to be Muslim.
. Do tell of these Christians that are harming Americans or people ? More lies ? Do you want a list of terrorist since before 9-11 when the trade towers were first attacked from below, and what religion they espoused ?

You think Christians have never murdered any Americans?
Yes they have.

But that doesn't make all Christians murderers.

And because there are asshole Muslim extremists who murder people doesn't make all Muslims murderers.

Just like the IRA didn't make all Irish murderers.
. Agree, now tell us who amongst these people will strike next ?? Hey we are dealing with the present remember, and not during the Crusades in which your feckless leader tried to use just like you are heading in that direction now to try and excuse the carnage. Good grief.

The difference between the two of us is I'm able to recognize those that would do us harm all in the name of the religion of peace and your'e not.

LOL

Only if they were wear a sign saying "I am a Muslim terrorist" and carrying an AK-47.
. Last I checked it was these radical Muslims/Islamist types yelling Allah Akbar before killing hundreds as exampled in just one case alone. You know anyone else that's been doing that lately ??

Syriusly is stupid enough to think they're going to wear a sign before they do such things letting you know it is going to happen.
. Must be her thoughts on it, and if so it is why so many Americans lay dead in the streets now because of such thinking.

How many Americans lay dead in the street now?

We have one the lowest murder rates in America in modern history.

murderrate.png

Every murder is terrible. But apparently whatever we are thinking now is working better than what we were thinking in 1980.

Yet the 30 largest cities in the U.S. saw double digit increases in their murder rate in 2016. Guess the city dwellers didn't get the message.

. If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot.

See the difference between you and me- is that I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.

You just are 'concerned' when you can use it to discriminate against a religion.

LOL

Did the 19 MUSLIM terrorists from September 11 have those signs on when they boarded the planes?

Thanks for playing.

Did Dylan Roof have that sign on when he entered the Charleston Church?

Nice try, and loss, at diversion. Roof isn't a MUSLIM. Roof was called an extremist. Why wasn't Nidal Hassan considered the same? That's right. Hassan IS a Muslim.

Thanks for playing again.

Last edited:
. If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot.

LOL

LOL

Nidal Hassan was called an extremist? No. His actions were considered workplace violence not that of a terrorist act.

. Would be nice if people here could debate above this ridiculous level.. Why get this low when discussions take place here ? When people start flandering like this, then they are getting near the edge.

I can either ignore Connie's posts, or point out what he is saying.

I choose the later.

We know what you choose to do even after Obama left office.

More of your fantasies about USMB posters?

LOL

More of informing people of what you DO.

Which voices in your head are telling you what "I do"?

Do you believe you can watch posters on the internet through sekrit cameras?

Maybe you think that the CIA is sending your recordings of people who post here?

LOL

Its either your fantasies or your delusions.

Your words defending that piece of shit.

I don't have to have cameras to know what you do.

Pucker up. You lower yourself every time you defend that piece of shit, NL.

Forum List

Back