Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

Says Obozo was furious to see Trump staffers removing prayer rugs from the White House. They had no business being there in the first place. Is this the start of removing similar areas throughout the Executive branch?

Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.

Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

From Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House
Hey Obama Administration!!!!
What happened to your belief in the Separation Of Church And State??????

Anime%20Obama%20bows%20to%20King%20Abdullah.gif.cf.gif

Okay, there's a possibility of no backup for the story. But. we can only hope and pray it's true. The removal of all Islamic paraphernalia from all federal buildings is a matter of national security.

There is a possibility that this is just another lie posted by longknife.

Actually its more of a possibility- its just another lie posted by longknife.

Displaying his own religious intolerance.

Fortunately, personal attacks like yours don't bother me. I expect them from rabid progressives.

I will admit, there is a possibility that the OP is not based upon facts. I will admit that if there are Muslim areas and artifacts in the White House - as there are in many other government buildings - the president would immediately have them removed.

As to the charge of my purposely lying or posting fake news as an agenda, one can believe whatever he or she wishes. Sharing information is what this forum is all about. So, Leftists and Progs attacking me as the messenger is nothing new and not something I worry about.

Why?

Why would you "hope and pray" a story that is grounded in insulting the faith of some American citizens, is true? Why?

2 points on this.

1. I'm proud to insult Islam at every turn. :D
2. It's not about insulting Islam. That's the cult of Liberalism's false narrative. It's about saying no to an evil ideology.

Because you are a religious bigot.

Just the flip side of anti-semitism.

Same kind of bigots- just different people.

Okay, there's a possibility of no backup for the story. But. we can only hope and pray it's true. The removal of all Islamic paraphernalia from all federal buildings is a matter of national security.

Fortunately, personal attacks like yours don't bother me. I expect them from rabid progressives.

I will admit, there is a possibility that the OP is not based upon facts.t.

You start threads that are based on lies put out on the internet.

You have been caught doing it multiple times.

You don't give a damn whether or not something is true- you gleefully post the lies in order to promote your right wing agenda.

There is no reason for anyone to give any of your threads any credibility because you don't care whether they are fact or fiction.

If you find some crap posted on the internet that is all the excuse you need in order to spread the crap out

You don't give a damn whether or not something is true- you gleefully post the lies in order to promote your right wing agenda.

There is no reason for anyone to give any of your threads any credibility because you don't care whether they are fact or fiction.

If you find some crap posted on the internet that is all the excuse you need in order to spread the crap out

Appears you are seriously in need of some Preparation-H.

Trump has taken out the Muslim prayer room and is converting it to a golden shower room
Most conservative have to look up that term. How is it all liberals know immediately what terms like golden showers and tesbag mean? Is there a handbook you get when you register Democrat?

Right wing nut jobs display their contempt for the Constitution again.
Pool tics change and libs suddenly discover the Constitution and demand a budget be adhered to.

What a fucking joke! Hah ha haw!

Right Wing nut jobs just confirming what we have all known- you have contempt for the Constution even as you wrap yourself up in a flag.

Appears you are seriously in need of some Preparation-H.

Appears you are seriously in need of some morals.

I will admit, there is a possibility that the OP is not based upon facts. I will admit that if there are Muslim areas and artifacts in the White House - as there are in many other government buildings - the president would immediately have them removed.

As to the charge of my purposely lying or posting fake news as an agenda, one can believe whatever he or she wishes. Sharing information is what this forum is all about. So, Leftists and Progs attacking me as the messenger is nothing new and not something I worry about.

:lol:

Again, there's no "possibility" that your OP is fake - it's a certainty.

Whether you were knowingly lying by posting this, or just lacked the common sense to know that you were spreading lies is the only thing up for debate.

You know that you partisan's and religious nuts all look silly to folks 'outside the circle' yea?

Stop bringing the constitution into this, a prayer rug nor a cross in the white house has nothing to do with that. The violation of the constitution would be in laws, not in what amounts to the decorating preferences of the presidents. ~rolls eyes~

f there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down
You don't get a say.

Elections have consequences. If you want a say in your government, start winning elections--- Hussein Obama.

No' I don't get a say, but the constitution does. Having a cross with the exclusion of any other religions symbols is advancing a particular religion. That isn't allowed.

Oh, the false claim that you follow the Constitution. Where were you when Obama was doing things even he said he didn't have the authority to do bringing up the Constitution.

Just another NL that can't stand it his boy is gone.

You're a disgusting little piggie, aren't you?

I'd say you are, NL.

f there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down
You don't get a say.

Elections have consequences. If you want a say in your government, start winning elections--- Hussein Obama.

No' I don't get a say, but the constitution does. Having a cross with the exclusion of any other religions symbols is advancing a particular religion. That isn't allowed.

Just another NL that can't stand it his boy is gone.

Just another Trump supporter who calls a 50 year old black man 'boy'

Just another Obama supporter that refuses to acknowledge the truth.

Last edited:
Says Obozo was furious to see Trump staffers removing prayer rugs from the White House. They had no business being there in the first place. Is this the start of removing similar areas throughout the Executive branch?

Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.

Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

From Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

Right wing nut jobs believe anything they read on the internet.

Once again longknife posting right wing bullshit and the right wing just slurps it down.

From his 'link'
ABOUT US

DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney

Remember this in each and every thread longknife starts- he doesn't care whether it is 'truthy' or not- he just cares if it attacks the left.

Once again, you keep slurping at Obama's asshole, NL.

Once again you keep sharing your sexual fantasies about black men on the internet.

What I do is let everyone know that you lower yourself to do such things. Since you're the one doing it, it must be a fantasy that you filled and continue to fill. Pucker up and lower yourself.

Why?

Why would you "hope and pray" a story that is grounded in insulting the faith of some American citizens, is true? Why?

2 points on this.

1. I'm proud to insult Islam at every turn. :D
2. It's not about insulting Islam. That's the cult of Liberalism's false narrative. It's about saying no to an evil ideology.

Because you are a religious bigot.

Just the flip side of anti-semitism.

Same kind of bigots- just different people.
. If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot.

Forum List

Back