Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

f there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down
You don't get a say.

Elections have consequences. If you want a say in your government, start winning elections--- Hussein Obama.

No' I don't get a say, but the constitution does. Having a cross with the exclusion of any other religions symbols is advancing a particular religion. That isn't allowed.

Just another NL that can't stand it his boy is gone.

Just another Trump supporter who calls a 50 year old black man 'boy'

Just another Obama supporter that refuses to acknowledge the truth.
Just another Trump supporter who calls a 50 year old black man 'boy

Why?

Why would you "hope and pray" a story that is grounded in insulting the faith of some American citizens, is true? Why?

2 points on this.

1. I'm proud to insult Islam at every turn. :D
2. It's not about insulting Islam. That's the cult of Liberalism's false narrative. It's about saying no to an evil ideology.

Because you are a religious bigot.

Just the flip side of anti-semitism.

Same kind of bigots- just different people.
. If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot.

See the difference between you and me- is that I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.

You just are 'concerned' when you can use it to discriminate against a religion.

Says Obozo was furious to see Trump staffers removing prayer rugs from the White House. They had no business being there in the first place. Is this the start of removing similar areas throughout the Executive branch?

Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.

Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

From Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

Right wing nut jobs believe anything they read on the internet.

Once again longknife posting right wing bullshit and the right wing just slurps it down.

From his 'link'
ABOUT US

DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney

Remember this in each and every thread longknife starts- he doesn't care whether it is 'truthy' or not- he just cares if it attacks the left.

Once again, you keep slurping at Obama's asshole, NL.

Once again you keep sharing your sexual fantasies about black men on the internet.

What I do is let everyone know that you lower yourself to do such things. Since you're the one doing it, it must be a fantasy that you filled and continue to fill. Pucker up and lower yourself.

Once again you keep sharing your sexual fantasies about black men on the internet.

Probably just another of your short comings.

Okay, there's a possibility of no backup for the story. But. we can only hope and pray it's true. The removal of all Islamic paraphernalia from all federal buildings is a matter of national security.

There is a possibility that this is just another lie posted by longknife.

Actually its more of a possibility- its just another lie posted by longknife.

Displaying his own religious intolerance.

Fortunately, personal attacks like yours don't bother me. I expect them from rabid progressives.

I will admit, there is a possibility that the OP is not based upon facts. I will admit that if there are Muslim areas and artifacts in the White House - as there are in many other government buildings - the president would immediately have them removed.

As to the charge of my purposely lying or posting fake news as an agenda, one can believe whatever he or she wishes. Sharing information is what this forum is all about. So, Leftists and Progs attacking me as the messenger is nothing new and not something I worry about.

:lol:

Again, there's no "possibility" that your OP is fake - it's a certainty.

Whether you were knowingly lying by posting this, or just lacked the common sense to know that you were spreading lies is the only thing up for debate.
. Isn't it that most iñformation here hasn't been completely vetted yet, but it's put up in order to debate the validity of the story, and to make comments on the story whether true or if turns out to be false ??

Why?

Why would you "hope and pray" a story that is grounded in insulting the faith of some American citizens, is true? Why?

2 points on this.

2. It's not about insulting Islam. That's the cult of Liberalism's false narrative. It's about saying no to an evil ideology.

. If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot.

See the difference between you and me- is that I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.

You just are 'concerned' when you can use it to discriminate against a religion.
. You are a dam liar... Want to try and Embarass yourself again in front of all here with lies like that ??? Pathetic.

Okay, there's a possibility of no backup for the story. But. we can only hope and pray it's true. The removal of all Islamic paraphernalia from all federal buildings is a matter of national security.

Fortunately, personal attacks like yours don't bother me. I expect them from rabid progressives.

I will admit, there is a possibility that the OP is not based upon facts. I will admit that if there are Muslim areas and artifacts in the White House - as there are in many other government buildings - the president would immediately have them removed.

As to the charge of my purposely lying or posting fake news as an agenda, one can believe whatever he or she wishes. Sharing information is what this forum is all about. So, Leftists and Progs attacking me as the messenger is nothing new and not something I worry about.

Whether you were knowingly lying by posting this, or just lacked the common sense to know that you were spreading lies is the only thing up for debate.
. Isn't it that most iñformation here hasn't been completely vetted yet, but it's put up in order to debate the validity of the story, and to make comments on the story whether true or if turns out to be false ??

Well since it has been pointed out since yesterday that the story was a fake put up on a satirical website that says the site is satire- and Longknife has twice weasely said he doesn't know whether its true or not- at the moment this thread is just about someone posting fake news.

Hey this is an idea- spend 10 seconds on Google verifying a story before you post it?

Or you can be like longknife and post any crap you see on the Internet and deny any responsibility for it.

Says Obozo was furious to see Trump staffers removing prayer rugs from the White House. They had no business being there in the first place. Is this the start of removing similar areas throughout the Executive branch?

Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.

Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

From Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

Once again longknife posting right wing bullshit and the right wing just slurps it down.

From his 'link'
ABOUT US

DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney

Remember this in each and every thread longknife starts- he doesn't care whether it is 'truthy' or not- he just cares if it attacks the left.

What I do is let everyone know that you lower yourself to do such things. Since you're the one doing it, it must be a fantasy that you filled and continue to fill. Pucker up and lower yourself.

. Would be nice if people here could debate above this ridiculous level.. Why get this low when discussions take place here ? When people start flandering like this, then they are getting near the edge.

Why?

2 points on this.

. You are a dam liar... Want to try and Embarass yourself again in front of all here with lies like that ??? Pathetic.

Feel free to tell me where I am lying.

I am concerned with anyone killing anyone on our soil.
You- according to your own words:
If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot

That describes accurately the difference between us- no lie there.

It took me less than a minute to confirm that this story is entirely fictional.

This isn't about "vetting", this is about using common sense to separate bullshit from reality. There's no need to "debate" the fact that this story is a lie - it's clear to anyone who bothered to read past the headline.

Take some responsibility for yourselves. It's not my job to disprove your beliefs, it's your job to not believe lies.

Well since it has been pointed out since yesterday that the story was a fake put up on a satirical website that says the site is satire- and Longknife has twice weasely said he doesn't know whether its true or not- at the moment this thread is just about someone posting fake news.

Hey this is an idea- spend 10 seconds on Google verifying a story before you post it?

Or you can be like longknife and post any crap you see on the Internet and deny any responsibility for it.
. And what about lying, does that get a free pass ?? Plenty of that going on here.

2 points on this.

If being concerned over Muslims or Islamist killing Americans on our own soil makes me a bigot, then I'm a bigot

. Do you say black lives matter or all lives matter ?

Why?

2 points on this.

The difference between the two of us is I'm able to recognize those that would do us harm all in the name of the religion of peace and your'e not.

From his 'link'
ABOUT US

. Would be nice if people here could debate above this ridiculous level.. Why get this low when discussions take place here ? When people start flandering like this, then they are getting near the edge.

I can either ignore Connie's posts, or point out what he is saying.

I choose the later.

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?

I choose the later.

We know what you choose to do even after Obama left office.

It took me less than a minute to confirm that this story is entirely fictional.

This isn't about "vetting", this is about using common sense to separate bullshit from reality. There's no need to "debate" the fact that this story is a lie - it's clear to anyone who bothered to read past the headline.

Take some responsibility for yourselves. It's not my job to disprove your beliefs, it's your job to not believe lies.
. How about calling out everyone then... Don't be politically selective.

Why?

2 points on this.

The difference between the two of us is I'm able to recognize those that would do us harm all in the name of the religion of peace and your'e not.

LOL

Only if they were wear a sign saying "I am a Muslim terrorist" and carrying an AK-47.

I choose the later.

We know what you choose to do even after Obama left office.

More of your fantasies about USMB posters?

LOL

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?
. I am, and I am concerned about the killing in Chicago, so why haven't you ?

Here is what i say:

Why aren't you?

If you were, you'd be in places like Chicago showing that supposed concern instead of here claiming you do. Typical Liberal mentality of 'if I say I do, that's all that matters'.

Forum List

Back