Trump: 'Obama, pledge to not pardon Hillary'

Pardon her for what? Someone should be stopping Trump from talking until he comes down from all the coke.
Pardon her for what? Someone should be stopping Trump from talking until he comes down from all the coke.

How many times did Al Capone walk away declared an "innocent man" until he was busted for evading taxes? She is a thieving, conniving murderous commie.......her own wordfs.View attachment 91681
Dale, Dale, Dale.....

When will you ever learn to fact check your lying right wing sources? Huh? When Dale, when? You allow yourself to be a useful fool....why oh why are you programmed to do this...? What in your brain, compels you to do this? To Fall for everything written on the net, no matter how untruthful it is....no matter how clearly a LIE it is....no matter how easily proven a lie it is...?

Every time you post useless, untruths like this, it diminishes the value of what is truth and what is not...it diminishes your claim of "I know more than you".... it diminishes all of your conspiracy theories, even the ones that do have truth in them....

as I have told you before, you do nothing to help your cause of supposedly waking people up to what's going on, because you've allowed yourself to be a useful tool of spreading so many of these untruths, like the one you posted above.....

are you sure you don't actually work FOR the Establishment....?

It Takes a Government

A fake quote from Hillary Clinton saying children should be "raised and trained" by the state originated from one of many sites dedicated to spreading misinformation about Presidential candidates.

Yep, I should have double-checked that but that is exactly how she thinks. Are you going to claim this isn't one of her quotes???? “We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.”

And I HEARD her say that tax cuts must be rescinded for the "greater good". Yeah, I will take the hit on that meme but it definitely falls in line with her belief system and if you think otherwise, you are simply fooling yourself.

Wait. Did you just admit to being duped?

And then...did you say that even though you were duped, Clinton is guilty of thinking what you falsely accused her of?

She is a Sal Alinskyite....do you know anything about the man? So I copied a meme someone sent me on FB without fact-checking it...so sue me. I admit it and that I did to tweak the noses of the leftard clown posse.

The world's most prolific researcher has been duped by a Facebook post!

I love it.

Trump laying down the hardwood. Issuing a challenge to Obama to pledge to not pardon Hillary. We'll see if he takes the pledge. Even if he does, his word means nothing.

He's such a toddler!!! Ahhhh and ohhhh, the Poor whittle baby boy needs some attention.....

Trump laying down the hardwood. Issuing a challenge to Obama to pledge to not pardon Hillary. We'll see if he takes the pledge. Even if he does, his word means nothing.

About Trump...

In the immortal words of Admiral James Tiberius Kirk...

He's fruitier than a nut cake!!!

You're backing the felon in the race, dude. You're in no position to talk.

About Trump...

How's those indictments coming?

Great. They exposed the utter political corruption. Now Americans are looking forward to taking back our country on November 6th.

About Trump...

In this country, you care considered innocent until proven guilty. To the best of my knowledge, Hillary has never been charged with, nor has she been convicted of any felony.

Do you have a link to prove Hillary is a felon, or is this just more bullshit that you are spewing because Trump told you to?

About Trump...

In this country, you care considered innocent until proven guilty. To the best of my knowledge, Hillary has never been charged with, nor has she been convicted of any felony.

Do you have a link to prove Hillary is a felon, or is this just more bullshit that you are spewing because Trump told you to?

So, your premise is built upon the idea that the legal system is flawless and without corruption. Yea, we all know nobody believes that utter steaming pile of turd you present, including yourself.

About Trump...

So, your premise is built upon the idea that the legal system is flawless and without corruption. Yea, we all know nobody believes that utter steaming pile of turd you present, including yourself.

Never said that the legal system was flawless. You did. I said that in this country, a person is considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I then asked what felony Hillary has been convicted of? If she hasn't been convicted of anything, there is nothing to pardon her for.

More proof Trump is a major league :asshole:
That is EXACTLY how leftards/liberals/communists think and she is a Sal Alinsky disciple.....
No, that is exactly how worthless lying scum Right-wingers lie. And YOU are a Saul Alinsky devotee.

Bite me, bitch......I don't belong to either bought and paid for political party but I guaran-fucking-TEE you that I know more about the Clinton crime family and their ties to the Bush crime family and their ties to the oligarchs that really pull the strings in this country than you do. So take your little commie flag and shove it right up your ass, punkinpuss.
All you know are the lies your MessiahRushie tells you that you are stupid enough to mindlessly parrot.

Last edited:
She is a Sal Alinskyite....do you know anything about the man? So I copied a meme someone sent me on FB without fact-checking it...so sue me. I admit it and that I did to tweak the noses of the leftard clown posse.
Which makes you a worthless lying GOSSIP, like your MessiahRushie. Your Saul Alinsky meme is just another Limbaugh lie you are stupid enough to mindlessly parrot.

Which makes you a worthless lying GOSSIP, like your MessiahRushie. Your Saul Alinsky meme is just another Limbaugh lie you are stupid enough to mindlessly parrot.

Don't listen to rush nor do I belong to the GOP. What I do belong to is group of millions that see Hitlery and the DNC for the commie globalist puppet that it is and your kind sickens me.

Eh....

If there was any justice left in this world, all these politicians would be dead. Their pardons are as worthless as their laws.

About Trump...

How's those indictments coming?

Great. They exposed the utter political corruption. Now Americans are looking forward to taking back our country on November 6th.

Yes. Don't forget to vote on the 6th.

After Hillary loses, she'll just be a (unpleasant) memory, and soon not even that. Not worth wasting any time over.
Trump is not going to win, might as well start getting used to it now. Once again republicans showed their inability to pick effective leaders.
Lol you think hillary is an effective leader???????
Did I mention Hillary? No, she has her own set of problems that may have made her unelectable if you dummies hadn't nominated someone so awful that even she looks like the saner alternative. Don't assume that just because someone does not like Trump that they like Clinton, no rational person really likes our choice this year.

Forum List

Back