Trump: 'Obama, pledge to not pardon Hillary'

It's political theater and quite effective.

Hilly does believe there is some bizarre commitment of the community to raising children. While the exact words might not be hers, the concept certainly is.
The community is raising the kids now. What's the beef? Daycare raises them the first 5 years, then schools pick up after that teaching a lot of things once felt to be the responsibility of parents, while the parents are working, some by necessity, some not. Then parents spend their money buying the kids wonderful toys to compensate for the time they spend apart while the kids sit around watching "Leave It To Beaver" so they can see what family life should be like.

Can Trump pardon himself while president?
The actual presidential pardon is not exactly a unilateral thing, the president has to follow some rules.
Like no mechanical signatures?
Nearly every presidential pardon in recent history has begun as a pardon request by the convict to the justice department after a five year waiting period. Justice has the option to waive the waiting period but rarely does.

Pardon her for what? Someone should be stopping Trump from talking until he comes down from all the coke.
Pardon her for what? Someone should be stopping Trump from talking until he comes down from all the coke.

How many times did Al Capone walk away declared an "innocent man" until he was busted for evading taxes? She is a thieving, conniving murderous commie.......her own wordfs.View attachment 91681
Dale, Dale, Dale.....

When will you ever learn to fact check your lying right wing sources? Huh? When Dale, when? You allow yourself to be a useful fool....why oh why are you programmed to do this...? What in your brain, compels you to do this? To Fall for everything written on the net, no matter how untruthful it is....no matter how clearly a LIE it is....no matter how easily proven a lie it is...?

Every time you post useless, untruths like this, it diminishes the value of what is truth and what is not...it diminishes your claim of "I know more than you".... it diminishes all of your conspiracy theories, even the ones that do have truth in them....

as I have told you before, you do nothing to help your cause of supposedly waking people up to what's going on, because you've allowed yourself to be a useful tool of spreading so many of these untruths, like the one you posted above.....

are you sure you don't actually work FOR the Establishment....?

It Takes a Government

A fake quote from Hillary Clinton saying children should be "raised and trained" by the state originated from one of many sites dedicated to spreading misinformation about Presidential candidates.

Trump laying down the hardwood. Issuing a challenge to Obama to pledge to not pardon Hillary. We'll see if he takes the pledge. Even if he does, his word means nothing.
More proof Trump is a major league :asshole:
That is EXACTLY how leftards/liberals/communists think and she is a Sal Alinsky disciple.....
No, that is exactly how worthless lying scum Right-wingers lie. And YOU are a Saul Alinsky devotee.

Bite me, bitch......I don't belong to either bought and paid for political party but I guaran-fucking-TEE you that I know more about the Clinton crime family and their ties to the Bush crime family and their ties to the oligarchs that really pull the strings in this country than you do. So take your little commie flag and shove it right up your ass, punkinpuss.

How many times did Al Capone walk away declared an "innocent man" until he was busted for evading taxes? She is a thieving, conniving murderous commie.......her own wordfs.View attachment 91681
Dale, Dale, Dale.....

When will you ever learn to fact check your lying right wing sources? Huh? When Dale, when? You allow yourself to be a useful fool....why oh why are you programmed to do this...? What in your brain, compels you to do this? To Fall for everything written on the net, no matter how untruthful it is....no matter how clearly a LIE it is....no matter how easily proven a lie it is...?

Every time you post useless, untruths like this, it diminishes the value of what is truth and what is not...it diminishes your claim of "I know more than you".... it diminishes all of your conspiracy theories, even the ones that do have truth in them....

as I have told you before, you do nothing to help your cause of supposedly waking people up to what's going on, because you've allowed yourself to be a useful tool of spreading so many of these untruths, like the one you posted above.....

It Takes a Government

A fake quote from Hillary Clinton saying children should be "raised and trained" by the state originated from one of many sites dedicated to spreading misinformation about Presidential candidates.

Yep, I should have double-checked that but that is exactly how she thinks. Are you going to claim this isn't one of her quotes???? “We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.”

And I HEARD her say that tax cuts must be rescinded for the "greater good". Yeah, I will take the hit on that meme but it definitely falls in line with her belief system and if you think otherwise, you are simply fooling yourself.

Dale, Dale, Dale.....

It Takes a Government

Yep, I should have double-checked that but that is exactly how she thinks. Are you going to claim this isn't one of her quotes???? “We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.”

And I HEARD her say that tax cuts must be rescinded for the "greater good". Yeah, I will take the hit on that meme but it definitely falls in line with her belief system and if you think otherwise, you are simply fooling yourself.

Wait. Did you just admit to being duped?

And then...did you say that even though you were duped, Clinton is guilty of thinking what you falsely accused her of?

Trump must be worried he's going to lose his fraud case. I've noticed whenever there is a scandal in his life, he tries to turn it around on his opponent.

Trump the racist accuses Clinton of racism.

Trump's Foundation is so fraudulent, he may be forced to shut it down. So he attacks the Clinton Foundation.

Trump the obese old man on statins questions his opponent's health.

It's a very noticeable pattern.

So what crimes is Trump concerned about being convicted of?

Dale, Dale, Dale.....

It Takes a Government

Wait. Did you just admit to being duped?

And then...did you say that even though you were duped, Clinton is guilty of thinking what you falsely accused her of?

She is a Sal Alinskyite....do you know anything about the man? So I copied a meme someone sent me on FB without fact-checking it...so sue me. I admit it and that I did to tweak the noses of the leftard clown posse.

Trump must be worried he's going to lose his fraud case. I've noticed whenever there is a scandal in his life, he tries to turn it around on his opponent.

Trump's Foundation is so fraudulent, he may be forced to shut it down. So he attacks the Clinton Foundation.

It is a very very very noticeable pattern!

He also accused Hillary of quid pro quo, of pay to play and he is the one who paid off the AG of Florida after boasting that he donates to politicians so he can get favors when he needs them....

He also accused Hillary of quid pro quo, of pay to play and he is the one who paid off the AG of Florida after boasting that he donates to politicians so he can get favors when he needs them....
Exactly.

He was trained by Roy Cohn in these tactics.

Nearly every presidential pardon in recent history has begun as a pardon request by the convict to the justice department after a five year waiting period. Justice has the option to waive the waiting period but rarely does.

Presidential pardon powers are pretty much absolute. This is one case where he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Other things Donald Trump wants Obama to pledge not to do:

Infect America with Ebola.

Hire ISIS as poll watchers on Election Day.

Order a hit on Donald Trump.

It's a good thing Donald is pre-empting Obama's nefarious plans!

Exactly.

He was trained by Roy Cohn in these tactics.
Yes, indeed.

This is a classic huckster tactic, inventing some danger the rubes need to be worried about.

It amazes me Trump's Chumps do not see right through him.

Trump laying down the hardwood. Issuing a challenge to Obama to pledge to not pardon Hillary. We'll see if he takes the pledge. Even if he does, his word means nothing.

I look forward to President Obama pledging not to pardon Trump.

Forum List

Back