Trump: 'Obama, pledge to not pardon Hillary'

Trump laying down the hardwood. Issuing a challenge to Obama to pledge to not pardon Hillary. We'll see if he takes the pledge. Even if he does, his word means nothing.

About Trump...

In the immortal words of Admiral James Tiberius Kirk...

He's fruitier than a nut cake!!!

You're backing the felon in the race, dude. You're in no position to talk.

In this country, you care considered innocent until proven guilty. To the best of my knowledge, Hillary has never been charged with, nor has she been convicted of any felony.

Do you have a link to prove Hillary is a felon, or is this just more bullshit that you are spewing because Trump told you to?

So, your premise is built upon the idea that the legal system is flawless and without corruption. Yea, we all know nobody believes that utter steaming pile of turd you present, including yourself.

Never said that the legal system was flawless. You did. I said that in this country, a person is considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I then asked what felony Hillary has been convicted of? If she hasn't been convicted of anything, there is nothing to pardon her for.

Okay, then if the legal system isn't flawless, and we know how Hillary systematically does pay for play. These are undisputable facts. We know HIllary has been propped up by crony appointees. That doesn't make her not a felon in essence.

Forum List

Back