She Still Needs Help With the Stairs

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Good grief she remineds me of my mother just before she died (at 80).

I can't believe she has a chance of becoming president!

I can't believe Donald is handing this election to the most unqualified person to ever seek the office!

Screen-Shot-2016-09-30-at-1.15.54-PM-640x480.png

Watch: Hillary Clinton Steadies Herself Before Going Down Stairs - Breitbart

Franklin Roosevelt was elected President 4 times, and guided America through World War 2 from his wheelchair to complete victory.

Hitler was very healthy during most of this time and was defeated utterly.

All you are doing is demonstrating how weak your belief in your slow-witted leader is. His brain doesn't function properly so you find a way to deflect from that.

Who knew one had to be an Olympic gymnast to be President?

You Trumpeteers should take a good look at what the Presidecy actually requires. A steady brain, good judgment, a calm, deliberative manner and social grace. Has The Donald any of those qualities?

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was this century's greatest President, and you knuckleheads would demean him as a cripple.

Perhaps Trump's appeal is to those without grace, empathy and decency. I weep for this nation.

Franklin Roosevelt was elected President 4 times, and guided America through World War 2 from his wheelchair to complete victory.

All you are doing is demonstrating how weak your belief in your slow-witted leader is. His brain doesn't function properly so you find a way to deflect from that.

ROOSEVELDT'S PROBLEM WAS IN HIS LEGS, NOT DUE TO BRAIN DAMAGE.

Rooseveldt not so much as "guided" America through WW2 as got Americo INOT WW2. As to complete victory, had Rooseveldet not died and left the job to Truman our children's children would still be fighting World War 2.

So, when it really counted, Rooseveldt DID do something right!

Feed Klinton what was given to her for the debate!

Only heaven knows what witches brew she was given, it must have been strong, it's a miracle the concoction didn't killed her then and there.

ROOSEVELDT'S PROBLEM WAS IN HIS LEGS, NOT DUE TO BRAIN DAMAGE.

Rooseveldt not so much as "guided" America through WW2 as got Americo INOT WW2. As to complete victory, had Rooseveldet not died and left the job to Truman our children's children would still be fighting World War 2.

So, when it really counted, Rooseveldt DID do something right!
I will concede that had Roosevelt pushed for higher education standards, we might be able to actually read, let alone decipher your post.

"You Trumpeteers should take a good look at what the Presidecy actually requires. A steady brain, good judgment, a calm, deliberative manner and social grace. Has The Donald any of those qualities?"

HILLARY
Steady brain? NO damaged brain.
Good judgement? She has already ADMITTED to poor judgement.
Calm? NOT according to SS agents.
Deliberate? Sure but its criminal.
Social grace? Like a rock.

I don't know why people like to compare Rotten Clinton's ailments with Roosevelt's so much.

I much prefer to compare her with President Wilson, who suffered a stroke in 1919 .....and he was so sick that his wife had to oversee her husband's affairs for one year and five months while he recovered :confused-84: and some of her decisions had serious consequences.

Same thing will happen with Rotten Clinton if elected.

Her thugs will have to take over.

Heaven forbid.

One has to not keel over in office. She's had numerous fainting spells. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with this woman and the witch's lemmings don't care as long as they can continue Obama's FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA.

You Trumpeteers should take a good look at what the Presidecy actually requires. A steady brain, good judgment, a calm, deliberative manner and social grace. Has The Donald any of those qualities?

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was this century's greatest President, and you knuckleheads would demean him as a cripple.

Perhaps Trump's appeal is to those without grace, empathy and decency. I weep for this nation.
Read the high-lighted passage above. Honestly, does anyone with one half a functioning brain cell and an iota of personal integrity think the Hildabeest has any of those qualities...not to mention being truthful, trusty worthy, and gives a damn about anyone but herself? She's proven herself: 1. incompetent; 2. stupid; or 3. utterly doesn't give a flying f**k.

I don't know why people like to compare Rotten Clinton's ailments with Roosevelt's so much.

I much prefer to compare her with President Wilson, who suffered a stroke in 1919 .....and he was so sick that his wife had to oversee her husband's affairs for one year and five months while he recovered :confused-84: and some of her decisions had serious consequences.

Same thing will happen with Rotten Clinton if elected.

Her thugs will have to take over.

Heaven forbid.
I think most of us would recognize exactly who would be permitted his third time in the office. He's counting on it.

You mean THE FDR that suffered from syphilis? The same FDR that put our sweat equity up for collateral to the Federal Reserve with the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC March 1933 instead of standing up the banking oligarchs.???? Yeah, this guy was a real prince. He allowed the industrialists and bankers to fund Hitler and supply him with materials to build up his nazi war machine. Then to add insult to injury when General Smedley Butler came forward and told of a fascist takeover plot by these same bankers and industrialists? FDR did nothing....a crippled POS that sold us out "lock, stock and barrel". I would take a piss on his grave if I could.

HOLY fuck, but are you ever W-R-O-N-G......FDR = POS.

Feed Klinton what was given to her for the debate!

Only heaven knows what witches brew she was given, it must have been strong, it's a miracle the concoction didn't killed her then and there.

probably the backstage blood transfusion

Forum List

Back