Trump is Going to Pardon ANTIFA/BLM

Don't lie.

That's one of the main theories floating around the RWNJ-O-Sphere.
That trup is going to release antifa and blm?
I wasn't even aware they were holding any. Can you tell me what Republicans are saying this?

Your side believes it.

Harris didn't raise jack squat. And stop trying to compare protests about something that actually happened to 1-6.

Sorry, she posted a tweet in support of a fund to bail out rioters. So she asked people to chip in to the fund.

So, Kamala Harris supported a fund to help bail out trump supporters since they were responsible for the riots, right?

And stop trying to compare protests about something that actually happened to 1-6.

I wasnt comparing the riots, I was comparing your scenario of support for things that happened.

However, if you would like to compare, then I’ll say that both situations were bad, but at least the J6 idiots protested their government, AT the capitol. The 2020 riots targeted a bunch of innocent people and destroyed the lives and businesses of random people.

0FFBF0CD-5290-4DDE-8439-64E08C97CDB3.jpeg

Those are two discrete and different events.

One did not excuse the other

One did not cause the other

Just stop

It’s cynical and dishonest

I've already asked you not to lie.

Please don't make me ask again.

Weird how you assert you know what i know or dont know
...accounts that base arguments on lies about what ppl they don't know have allegedly heard, or think, are nothing more than accounts created to generate false narrative.
I don’t waste time on them, aside from pointing them out lest anyone take them seriously.

Weird how you assert you know what i know or dont know
...accounts that base arguments on lies about what ppl they don't know have allegedly heard, or think, are nothing more than accounts created to generate false narrative.
I don’t waste time on them, aside from pointing them out lest anyone take them seriously.
So you’re a meth head?

That trup is going to release antifa and blm?
I wasn't even aware they were holding any. Can you tell me what Republicans are saying this?
Instead of answering this question, Crepitus told me I was lying about not knowing.
Don't give these propaganda accts the time of day. Block them and deny them a platform. They target vulnerable and stupid ppl with this garbage.

Donald Trump will pardon 1-6 insurrectionists. Since he claims it was done by ANTIFA/BLM/FBI, this means he will be pardoning these groups..

The Trump campaign embraces Jan. 6 rioters with money and pardon promises​

An NPR review of social media posts, speeches and interviews found that Trump has made calls to "free" Jan. 6 defendants or promised to issue them presidential pardons more than a dozen times. Trump has said he would issue those pardons on "Day 1" of his presidency, as part of a broader agenda to use presidential power to exact "retribution" against his opponents and deliver "justice" for his supporters.

"We'll be looking very, very seriously at full pardons," Trump told an interviewer in 2022. "I mean full pardons with an apology to many."

Antifa isn't a group, it's just an idea.

lol

Forum List

Back