Trump "No state dinners" and Melania's 8000 dress

Trump is a tipical salesman. Much of what he says to make a sale (close a deal) is exaggerated or simply not true; however, he probably believes it in the moment.

That being said, I don’t think he is as bad as the left makes him out to be.

'the left" didn't make him out to be bad,; hs is incompetent and inept - he did that all by himself.

Apparently he isn't, considering he is the president of the United States and a billionaire. If he is incompetent, then you are well worse than that. Lol. :D

Well, my mom and dad gave me a typewriter when I graduated from high school, and a handshake when I become the first member of my family to graduate from the U.

On my own I took civil service tests, since jobs were very hard to come by in 1974 when I finished grad school. The US was suffering from Stagflation, interest rates were in the double digits and the want ads for employment were mostly commission sales and other jobs of no interest to me.

In short I retired at age 57 with safety retirement from a 32 year career in LE. My wife and I are well-off, we have investments of seven figures in stocks, bonds and real estate, two adult sons and two grandsons. We've been married for 44 years and have all the toys an adult needs or wants.

I wouldn't trade my life for Trump's for anything. I have empathy, he's a bully; I've been characterized in annual evaluations and in my termination evaluation as both self effacing, assertive and a leader. Many of those who worked for me went on to be supervisors, managers and one is curretly a chief.

Trump manifest all of the bullet points in the DSM of someone with a personality disorder, Cluster B. And, BTW, my graduate work was in Interdisciplinary course of study under the umbrella of "Human Relations", and during my career I interviewed and interrogated hundreds of subjects, many of whom were sick puppies like Trump.

Trump is a tipical salesman. Much of what he says to make a sale (close a deal) is exaggerated or simply not true; however, he probably believes it in the moment.

'the left" didn't make him out to be bad,; hs is incompetent and inept - he did that all by himself.

Apparently he isn't, considering he is the president of the United States and a billionaire. If he is incompetent, then you are well worse than that. Lol. :D

Well, my mom and dad gave me a typewriter when I graduated from high school, and a handshake when I become the first member of my family to graduate from the U.

On my own I took civil service tests, since jobs were very hard to come by in 1974 when I finished grad school. The US was suffering from Stagflation, interest rates were in the double digits and the want ads for employment were mostly commission sales and other jobs of no interest to me.

In short I retired at age 57 with safety retirement from a 32 year career in LE. My wife and I are well-off, we have investments of seven figures in stocks, bonds and real estate, two adult sons and two grandsons. We've been married for 44 years and have all the toys an adult needs or wants.

I wouldn't trade my life for Trump's for anything. I have empathy, he's a bully; I've been characterized in annual evaluations and in my termination evaluation as both self effacing,n assertive and a leader. Many of those who worked for me went on to be supervisors, managers and one is a chief.

Trump manifest all of the bullet points in the DSM of someone with a personality disorder, Cluster B. And, BTW, my graduate work was an Interdisciplinary course of study under the umbrella of "Human Relations", and during my career I interviewed and interrogated hundreds of subjects, many of whom were sick puppies like Trump.

So? What does any of that have to do with the success of Donald Trump? If you are going to call him "unsuccessful" then what does that make you and your little life? I suppose you think you are "better" or something?

I wouldn't trade my life for Trump's for anything. I have empathy, he's a bully; I've been characterized in annual evaluations and in my termination evaluation as both self effacing,n assertive and a leader. Many of those who worked for me went on to be supervisors, managers and one is a chief.

Trump manifest all of the bullet points in the DSM of someone with a personality disorder, Cluster B. And, BTW, my graduate work was an Interdisciplinary course of study under the umbrella of "Human Relations", and during my career I interviewed and interrogated hundreds of subjects, many of whom were sick puppies like Trump.

So? What does any of that have to do with the success of Donald Trump? If you are going to call him "unsuccessful" then what does that make you and your little life? I suppose you think you are "better" or something?

I think so, and I have letters and commendations to prove it. Trump is a liar, has no guiding principles beyond what he believes are in his best interests. One way to tell a non leader is this, before they make a decision, they ask themselves, "how will this impact me".

BTW, who or what made you into the self righteous and judgmental person you appear to have become? You've defined yourself by you use of the ad hominem. Have you nothing substantive or thoughtful to share?

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

then again he was a rotten businessman and is now our rotten Potus.

So when that asshole Obama had his state dinners and invited all his Limousine Liberal Hollywood buddies that was money well spent? When Obama's Wookie Transvestite husband spent thousands for his dress that was fine?

When did Obama say he wouldn't have state dinners? The point is Trump made a big to do about state dinners, and he would not even have time to golf. You guys have been taken.

Trump invited about 150 people last night. That asshole Obama would invite like 500 or so of his big donor buddies. Obama had to have the state dinners in big tents because they couldn't fit everybody in the White House.

I would rather have a President that went back on his promise about not having a state dinner than a President that lied to the American people about healthcare, wouldn't you?

What lie did Obama do? Trump is a chronic liar.

I think so, and I have letters and commendations to prove it. Trump is a liar, has no guiding principles beyond what he believes are in his best interests. One way to tell a non leader is this, before they make a decision, they ask themselves, "how will this impact me".

BTW, who or what made you into the self righteous and judgmental person you appear to have become? You've defined yourself by you use of the ad hominem. Have you nothing substantive or thoughtful to share?

I'm self righteous and judgmental? Pal, you really need to read your posts calling another man who you have never meant basically a loser, as he is the sitting POTUS and a billionaire. :D

A man who has billions of dollars and has made it to the highest possible position in the United States government with all of the odds stacked against him can hardly be called "incompetent" or "unsuccessful." Lol. Good grief. The simple fact that I have to explain this simple concept is really very sad, but I think this is another pathetic Penelope thread, so that would be expected in this case.

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

So when that asshole Obama had his state dinners and invited all his Limousine Liberal Hollywood buddies that was money well spent? When Obama's Wookie Transvestite husband spent thousands for his dress that was fine?

When did Obama say he wouldn't have state dinners? The point is Trump made a big to do about state dinners, and he would not even have time to golf. You guys have been taken.

Trump invited about 150 people last night. That asshole Obama would invite like 500 or so of his big donor buddies. Obama had to have the state dinners in big tents because they couldn't fit everybody in the White House.

I would rather have a President that went back on his promise about not having a state dinner than a President that lied to the American people about healthcare, wouldn't you?

You really believe that the asshole Obama didn't lie? Are you really that stupid and naive or simply an idiot Moon Bat? Do you want me to post the videos and the list of lies that are abundant on the internet?

If you are simply ignorant of Obama's lies then I will post the list and the video. However, if you are only being a filthy partisan Libtard in denial then I won't waste my time.

Obama was the most dishonest President in the history of the Republic and that is saying a lot since the runner up was Slick Willy. . Good thing that Crooked Hillary wasn't elected because she would have been even worse.

State dinners are part of the President’s job, there is nothing wrong with that. I remember folks bitching about Michelle Obama’s dresses and even the cost of her daughters dresses at a state function. It seems kind of silly to me.
Melania's gown didn't move me. That gold underslip was weird, looked like--well, like her slip was showing. The material was beautiful, but it made her look plump. Mrs. Macron's dress was worse, though.

he would not have.

Mich

he would not have.

Michelle needed $1.2 million/yr to make her look presentable.
The Obama family cost us $4.2 billion to take care of them in their first term.....now you want the Trumps to have to use paper plates.

Lets see some links for that??
Sorry, but this is all old news and part of the public record. I'm not gonna waste my time educating a Troll who is obviously trying try to play dumb.

he would not have.

You really believe that the asshole Obama didn't lie? Are you really that stupid and naive or simply an idiot Moon Bat? Do you want me to post the videos and the list of lies that are abundant on the internet?

If you are simply ignorant of Obama's lies then I will post the list and the video. However, if you are only being a filthy partisan Libtard in denial then I won't waste my time.

Obama was the most dishonest President in the history of the Republic and that is saying a lot since the runner up was Slick Willy. . Good thing that Crooked Hillary wasn't elected because she would have been even worse.

Yes lets see the video.

A man who has billions of dollars and has made it to the highest possible position in the United States government with all of the odds stacked against him can hardly be called "incompetent" or "unsuccessful." Lol. Good grief. The simple fact that I have to explain this simple concept is really very sad, but I think this is another pathetic Penelope thread, so that would be expected in this case.

Prove he is a billionaire, and even a millionaire.

Talk about healthcare lies, when is Trump going to offer healthcare cheaper and better???? I'd like to know.

Trump is so stupid he doesn't realize how smart Obama was.

Prove he is a billionaire, and even a millionaire.

Considering his assets, I don't think that is necessary. Lol. Can a person really be this stupid? You must just be frustrated and putting on a show or something. Not really sure.

iu

he would not have.

You don't know who paid for her dress, you are outraged by lying and excess and money. Your endless generic TRUMP IS A BAD MAN threads are what's rotten. LOL

Do you have comments about the rest of the OP thread, how about the hamburger instead of state dinners, and how about the turn over of the Admin depts.
Trump let someone else pick the menu. Oh the outrage! Re: turn over of the Admin depts. I'm not into micromanagement. You evidently are, though.

All this bashing Trump/Obama is boring. The dinner was a lovely springtime menu; don't know what the burnt ____ _____ is -- some kind of vegetable?

I'm glad all reports are that it was a great success. I was a little worried when I saw that she had 1,000 white lilacs as table arrangements, because those have a pretty powerful fragrance and aren't normally used on a dining table. A lot of people also get the sneezes from lilacs. But they are lovely and in the spring theme; must have been perfect with sweet peas.

he would not have.

You don't know who paid for her dress, you are outraged by lying and excess and money. Your endless generic TRUMP IS A BAD MAN threads are what's rotten. LOL

Do you have comments about the rest of the OP thread, how about the hamburger instead of state dinners, and how about the turn over of the Admin depts.
Trump let someone else pick the menu. Oh the outrage! Re: turn over of the Admin depts. I'm not into micromanagement. You evidently are, though.

Melania picked the menu.

Forum List

Back