Trump "No state dinners" and Melania's 8000 dress

Melania always looks good, but pretty people do not have to wear expensive dresses to look good, look at Michelle Obama.

I think you are jealous of Melania because she is rich and beautiful and fashionable.

Are you kidding, she has to bed a fat slob, couldn't pay me enough money. Yes I am a jean girl when I'm not in scrubs, and do not engage in high fashion and having money has never been my goal in life.

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

then again he was a rotten businessman and is now our rotten Potus.
Melania saved the taxpayers some money by doing the event planning herself, instead of hiring an invent planner, which many 1st ladies do.

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

Mich

he would not have.

Michelle needed $1.2 million/yr to make her look presentable.
The Obama family cost us $4.2 billion to take care of them in their first term.....now you want the Trumps to have to use paper plates.

he would not have.

So when that asshole Obama had his state dinners and invited all his Limousine Liberal Hollywood buddies that was money well spent? When Obama's Wookie Transvestite husband spent thousands for his dress that was fine?

Exhibit A . . . a leftist (obviously) Vogue fashion editor who also likes to pick on Melania's clothing choices and her appearance. Oh the irony! :D We should all walk around looking like a freakish crazy bag lady.

iu

he would not have.

You don't know who paid for her dress, you are outraged by lying and excess and money. Your endless generic TRUMP IS A BAD MAN threads are what's rotten. LOL

Trump said during his campaign that everyone should eat a hamburger...lol as usual it was a campaign lie..

Melania always looks good, but pretty people do not have to wear expensive dresses to look good, look at Michelle Obama.

$12,000 for a Caroline Herrera ...

Michelle-Obama-Carolina-Herrera-Dress.jpg

And she can't even sell it on eBay because no woman wears that size.

She is so pretty but I have to agree that skirt or bottom half of her dress is quite the sight.

She is so pretty but I have to agree that skirt or bottom half of her dress is quite the sight.

It takes a lot of fabric to cover that ghetto booty.

I think you are jealous of Melania because she is rich and beautiful and fashionable.

Are you kidding, she has to bed a fat slob, couldn't pay me enough money. Yes I am a jean girl when I'm not in scrubs, and do not engage in high fashion and having money has never been my goal in life.

How old are you anyways, Penny? You seem quite naive and ignorant is why I ask.

he would not have.

So when that asshole Obama had his state dinners and invited all his Limousine Liberal Hollywood buddies that was money well spent? When Obama's Wookie Transvestite husband spent thousands for his dress that was fine?

When did Obama say he wouldn't have state dinners? The point is Trump made a big to do about state dinners, and he would not even have time to golf. You guys have been taken.

It takes a lot of fabric to cover that ghetto booty.

Looks like she might take off flying.

Michelle Obama had no fashion sense either. She always looked frumpy. Her dresses were ugly in most instances.

She always looked nice, she could wear anything and look nice. He also looked nice. Their kids also looked nice and attractive.

State dinners are part of the President’s job, there is nothing wrong with that. I remember folks bitching about Michelle Obama’s dresses and even the cost of her daughters dresses at a state function. It seems kind of silly to me.
Melania's gown didn't move me. That gold underslip was weird, looked like--well, like her slip was showing. The material was beautiful, but it made her look plump. Mrs. Macron's dress was worse, though.

Anyways, it is funny that a poster here at USMB would call our billionaire POTUS (a billionaire and the President of the United States) a "terrible businessman." :D Bwa ha ha!

We don't know how much money he has or has not, I infer he flew into Washington on fumes.

Anyways, it is funny that a poster here at USMB would call our billionaire POTUS (a billionaire and the President of the United States) a "terrible businessman." :D Bwa ha ha!

We don't know how much money he has or has not, I infer he flew into Washington on fumes.

Well, we know he has a lot more money than you, and that he is in a higher position than you will ever be in. I would call him extremely successful.

So . . . we have a bunch of leftists here passing judgement on a woman's "morals." :2up: That's great. Lol.

Women's 'morals' Chris? , Ok then ,one for the sisterhood>>>
protesters-with-free-melania-poster-at-womens-march-on-london-outside-HKHKTH.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-01-23-at-11.35.59-AM.png

bumper sticker Chris?

free_melania_bumper_bumper_bumper_bumper_sticker.jpg
:5_1_12024:~S~:5_1_12024:

I'm not seeing the connection here between obvious leftist hypocrisy on full display and your silly memes that really don't mean anything or hold any water. :D

Forum List

Back