Heitkamp: We cannot survive a trade war

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
US farmers will feel the Chinese sanctions and vote democrat. Trump´s next round of tariffs worth 100 billion USD will prompt China to impose sanctions on US agricultural goods. This will not only cause higher prices for customer goods imported from China (because 100 billion is too much to avoid that) but also will affect the farmers in rural GOP-leaning states. Those farmers can easily change their mind and vote democrat and these small states have the same weight in the senate than the densely populated ones. Then, the democrats can boycott all of Trump´s nonsense. Even the most convinced Trump supporters will have to agree to that he is just a childish simpleton who can´t MAGA. Good bye, Phrump.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/trumps-looming-trade-war-gives-democrats-opening-farm-213111559.html
Trump's next $100 billion tariff dilemma: hit Wal-Mart or Apple Store?

If America cannot survive a trade war, who can?

Of course they can, the trade war has been going on for decades. It's time to fight back before China is invading America beyond it's economy.

Haven't you expressed the treasonous desire to give aid to the US in its trade war with Canada?

If America cannot survive a trade war, who can?

Of course they can, the trade war has been going on for decades. It's time to fight back before China is invading America beyond it's economy.

I am very old------my social studies book had CARTOONS depicting international trade wars accomplished with TARIFFS----when I was 14
years old-----LONG LONG ago------figures called TARIFFS dressed
up in coins and paper money------fighting off ships laden with merchandise.
I hated that kind of stuff--------wars of any kind in history and taxes and
the boston tea party----and "the stamp act"-------so I did not learn about it---
but it is, CLEARLY, nothing new

Forum List

Back