Trump "No state dinners" and Melania's 8000 dress

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

then again he was a rotten businessman and is now our rotten Potus.

Trump is a tipical salesman. Much of what he says to make a sale (close a deal) is exaggerated or simply not true; however, he probably believes it in the moment.

That being said, I don’t think he is as bad as the left makes him out to be.

Clinton paid almost $13,000 for this Giorgio Armani burlap sack. :lol: The woman is a disaster in SO many ways. :D

hillary-in-12000-coat.jpg

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

He’s the best potus we have had in the past 100 years. As far as your asinine comments, he could cure cancer and you’d criticise him. You are just a butthurt partisan hack.

he would not have.

Oh, poor girl, you didn't get an invitation to the Presidents State Dinner? It was really nice...We chuckled all night how the President has got you whiney crybabies tied up in knots...

he would not have.

Was Harvey Weinstein a rotten businessman?

Fee, fee, fi, fi, fo-fo, fum
Look at Melania now, here she comes
Wavin' her thang, shes a paparazzi catch
She's a high-heel spook with an alligator tat
Wearin' her piece and her decoder rings
She's got Donny round her finger, and everything
Melania-Trump-Melania-Trump-style-trump-wife.jpg

She's the flotus with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress,
Flotus with the blue dress on
Flotus with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress,
69d9b7f2af254c92972b7cdc1926be28.jpg

Wearin' her earpiece, Channel No. 5
Got to be the finest operative alive
She walks real cool, catches CNN's eye
A sexual deversion , lets the legislation by
Not too skinny, keep them banksters fat
A real humdinger , wall street likes it like that
maxresdefault.jpg

She's the flotus with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress,

{w/apologies to Mitch Ryder}

~S~

he would not have.

You don't know who paid for her dress, you are outraged by lying and excess and money. Your endless generic TRUMP IS A BAD MAN threads are what's rotten. LOL

You can put a whore in a dress but you can't take the whore out of the woman no matter how fine the tailoring..

he would not have.

You don't know who paid for her dress, you are outraged by lying and excess and money. Your endless generic TRUMP IS A BAD MAN threads are what's rotten. LOL
Usually no one pays for them they are loaners..

Trump is a tipical salesman. Much of what he says to make a sale (close a deal) is exaggerated or simply not true; however, he probably believes it in the moment.

That being said, I don’t think he is as bad as the left makes him out to be.
He is much worse

State dinners are part of the President’s job, there is nothing wrong with that. I remember folks bitching about Michelle Obama’s dresses and even the cost of her daughters dresses at a state function. It seems kind of silly to me.

Forum List

Back