Trump "No state dinners" and Melania's 8000 dress

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

then again he was a rotten businessman and is now our rotten Potus.
You don't know who paid for her dress, you are outraged by lying and excess and money. Your endless generic TRUMP IS A BAD MAN threads are what's rotten. LOL

Do you have comments about the rest of the OP thread, how about the hamburger instead of state dinners, and how about the turn over of the Admin depts.
Trump let someone else pick the menu. Oh the outrage! Re: turn over of the Admin depts. I'm not into micromanagement. You evidently are, though.

Melania picked the menu.
Here's some advice. Get over it. Your constant bitching about everything Trump is boring. You come off ignorant and childish. Have a nice day!

P
A man who has billions of dollars and has made it to the highest possible position in the United States government with all of the odds stacked against him can hardly be called "incompetent" or "unsuccessful." Lol. Good grief. The simple fact that I have to explain this simple concept is really very sad, but I think this is another pathetic Penelope thread, so that would be expected in this case.

PENNY is annoyed that Ivanka hosted a dinner party for the French pres.
She is concerned as to how much of her tax pennies contributed to the
affair. ----LET THEM EAT CAKE

P
A man who has billions of dollars and has made it to the highest possible position in the United States government with all of the odds stacked against him can hardly be called "incompetent" or "unsuccessful." Lol. Good grief. The simple fact that I have to explain this simple concept is really very sad, but I think this is another pathetic Penelope thread, so that would be expected in this case.

Ice cream for dessert. Melania's temper is cooling, I think. Donny got his ice cream.

anyone know what they ate?
Cordon Bleu is what was reportedly Marcon's favorite meal.

??? cordon bleu is edible? I thought it was a cooking school----Julia
went there. She used lots of butter. Butter is expensive. Do you think
Penny would mind?
It's a boring thousandth idea for using a chicken breast. Pound it, roll a thin slice of ham and some cheese in it, and bake it. Boring as hell. I guess that's the French equivalent of mac and cheese.

P

Ice cream for dessert. Melania's temper is cooling, I think. Donny got his ice cream.

nice little supper menu , Lamb, simple rice, cute little apricot tart and ice cream---
sheeesh -----nothing outrageous like those Roman guys and vestal sluts she
promotes------like PEACOCK TONGUE and GLADIATOR LIVER fried in
rendered whale blubber

anyone know what they ate?
Cordon Bleu is what was reportedly Marcon's favorite meal.

??? cordon bleu is edible? I thought it was a cooking school----Julia
went there. She used lots of butter. Butter is expensive. Do you think
Penny would mind?
It's a boring thousandth idea for using a chicken breast. Pound it, roll a thin slice of ham and some cheese in it, and bake it. Boring as hell. I guess that's the French equivalent of mac and cheese.

well----that's the chicken dish that DA CORDON BLEU -----invented for the sake
of obscenity and rejection of the Pharisee Jesus. and the sin of-----whatevah
the church calls ------eating too damned much. Lamb and rice was an elegant
and modest choice. Good for Ivanka

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

Mich

he would not have.

Michelle needed $1.2 million/yr to make her look presentable.
The Obama family cost us $4.2 billion to take care of them in their first term.....now you want the Trumps to have to use paper plates.

You bitched about every penny Obama spent and every time he played golf...why the sudden largesse?

he would not have.

Mich

he would not have.

The Obama family cost us $4.2 billion to take care of them in their first term.....now you want the Trumps to have to use paper plates.

You bitched about every penny Obama spent and every time he played golf...why the sudden largesse?

he's always been a rather dim hypocrite

he would not have.

Mich

he would not have.

Sorry, but you are the ones bitching about Trump's spending.
You don't even know if Melania clothes were bought with Trump money or taxpayer money.....you just wanna bitch about it.
I'm simply reminding anyone who complains, about the massive expenses the Obama family cost the taxpayer, and just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy I'm seeing exhibited by you guys.

Last edited:

he would not have.

Mich

he would not have.

You don't even know if Melania clothes were bought with Trump money or taxpayer money.....you just wanna bitch about it.
I'm simply reminding anyone who complains, about the massive expenses the Obama family cost the taxpayer, and just pointing out the glaring hypocrisy I'm seeing exhibited by you guys.

I haven't bitched about Melania's clothes. In fact, my first post on here was that this was silly, and it was silly to bitch about state dinners because that is an important function of the presidency.

293yxa.jpg

he would not have.

Mich

he would not have.

I haven't bitched about Melania's clothes. In fact, my first post on here was that this was silly, and it was silly to bitch about state dinners because that is an important function of the presidency.
So why jump on me if you think the attacks were silly?

he would not have.

Mich

he would not have.

Because you are engaging in the same attacks on Obama said aren’t you?

Honey, she has her own money. That just chaps you, doesn’t it. A successful woman of their own accord just goes against your misogynist grain, I know.
Why would you think Melania is NOT a nice lady? Why not be honest and say it is because she married Trump.

What is honorable in marrying a man you do not love but want the money?

Mich

Because you are engaging in the same attacks on Obama said aren’t you?
Problem with that is my comments about Obama's excessive spending were justified.
Before Obama made spending and a poor economy part of his campaign, I never really thought about how expensive running a White House was.
However, Obama not only spent more than his predecessors, but he invented new ways to spend.
I merely pointed out the hypocrisy.
It's ridiculous to say we're broke and that heavy spending is Un-American, then turn around and outspend every president before him combined.
Trump can't have two scoops of icecream without a firestorm of criticism, but when Obama spends $1 million on a birthday party for Michelle, or stations the entire 7th Fleet off the coast of Oahu so he can play on the beach in a $36 million bungalow that was donated to him for his vacation. I just was asking what gave him the right to bitch about Bush spending when he practically bankrupted the US Government, lowering our credit rating for the first time in our history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back