Trump "No state dinners" and Melania's 8000 dress

Clinton paid almost $13,000 for this Giorgio Armani burlap sack. :lol: The woman is a disaster in SO many ways. :D

hillary-in-12000-coat.jpg
FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton's $12,000 Armani Jacket

State dinners are part of the President’s job, there is nothing wrong with that. I remember folks bitching about Michelle Obama’s dresses and even the cost of her daughters dresses at a state function. It seems kind of silly to me.

The point is Trump said he would not have them and they would eat hamburgers. He made a huge point of it.

State dinners are part of the President’s job, there is nothing wrong with that. I remember folks bitching about Michelle Obama’s dresses and even the cost of her daughters dresses at a state function. It seems kind of silly to me.

The point is Trump said he would not have them and they would eat hamburgers. He made a huge point of it.
Ya but we all know he is a pathological liar.

Clinton paid almost $13,000 for this Giorgio Armani burlap sack. :lol: The woman is a disaster in SO many ways. :D

hillary-in-12000-coat.jpg

That is a bathrobe from an aged care home.
I thought it was more in the line of Gone With the Wind where the drapes made for a fine dress...

Vivian Leigh would be smoking in a rice sack. Hillary looks like a colostomy bag in couture.
Even when young she was a plain Jane homely gal...

Melania always looks good, but pretty people do not have to wear expensive dresses to look good, look at Michelle Obama.

I think most women are just jealous of H. Clinton and all she has accomplished in her life.

Melania always looks good, but pretty people do not have to wear expensive dresses to look good, look at Michelle Obama.

She wears expensive clothing because she is fashionable (being a former model) and she likes them. People's clothing choices are yet another decision you can't make for others. Must really bother you, huh?

Talk about lying and talk about excess. I thought she looked nice. I hope she spent her money on the dress,

I wonder if she did, or did we taxpayers foot the bill and for the elaborate state dinner which Trump said

he would not have.

We really can't afford this Trump Admin. With just the turnover in the white house admin staff, he should realize that training takes place, maybe we should forgo salary while they train in, say 6 months of training.

As a businessman , who only hires the best and brightest, he sure has fired a lot of them, and he should know that turnover costs a company money.

then again he was a rotten businessman and is now our rotten Potus.
You don't know who paid for her dress, you are outraged by lying and excess and money. Your endless generic TRUMP IS A BAD MAN threads are what's rotten. LOL

Do you have comments about the rest of the OP thread, how about the hamburger instead of state dinners, and how about the turn over of the Admin depts.

$12,000 for a Caroline Herrera ...

Michelle-Obama-Carolina-Herrera-Dress.jpg

And she can't even sell it on eBay because no woman wears that size.

Forum List

Back