Trump needs to STFU and let the Riled up People Calm Down ( New Tweets)

Liberals have suppressed free speech, dare to disagree with the liberal world view and you are attacked without mercy and labeled a racist, sexist, fill in the blank ist. Trump has just peeled the scab off this festering wound.

.What is the purpose of these White Supremacy marches .. Nothing is going to change and be a all white country anymore.. Tell me what is expected to change?

the point isn't their goal. if they all left the world tomorrow i'd not give a rats ass. let that hate go.

the point is their rights. our rights.

OUR RIGHTS.

the left is busy trying to decide who qualifies for these rights and if you try and stop them, they toss you on the "deplorables" pile and feel justified in their hate of you. your hate in return, we'll that only supports their views of why they can hate you - to them.

as long as ANY group follows the letter of the law in how they apply for the right to assemble and as long as they follow local laws around the events, they should be allowed to do so regardless of how ugly their views may be. worst case scenario is i now know who they are and i can take my life/business elsewhere.

but i don't have the right to beat them up.

we've justified hate and beatings out of a 1 sided sense of morality and this is going to stop. how ugly it gets will purely depend on how long it takes the left to realize they are NOT the moral conscious of us all.

so i will defend their right to speak and then i will exercise my own rights to speak out against them.

that's how this *should* work when the moral police back down.

Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

All things considered, I really don't think it matters if he decides to STFU at this point or not.

He made his bed.
there you go again. pinning this all on trump.

we've been cooking this dinner for a decade. to blame trump is to just be an idiot.

Actually Mac has been against the liberals and is neutral most of the time.. I think many feel this way even some republicans..

Remember the rule: If you don't fawn over Trump you're a stupid evil commie.

Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

Where were during the last eight years of Obama?

Another far left drone debunked narrative being run..

More fake outrage as they continue to support far left terrorism.

Liberals have suppressed free speech, dare to disagree with the liberal world view and you are attacked without mercy and labeled a racist, sexist, fill in the blank ist. Trump has just peeled the scab off this festering wound.

.What is the purpose of these White Supremacy marches .. Nothing is going to change and be a all white country anymore.. Tell me what is expected to change?

that's easy... regressive rightwingnut bigoted trumptards want a white Christian male supremacist country where they get to keep blacks and jews and women "in their place".

Gawd, all you do is repeat what you're trained to repeat
then why reply?

Because I wanted too,you comment your way and I will mine
fair enough.

Are you trying to imply that people can't control themselves and Trump is responsible for idiots who riot & vandalize?
That's a pretty bold statement considering the cops acted stupidly and if I had a son you could keep your insurance...

Exercise some self control and CALM YOURSELF. Afterall unless you have small children that is the only person you are responsible for.
View attachment 144240
I lived in San Francisco as a kid. Is clown ally still open. Very fond memories of San Francisco. I will say, despite its reputation for being a gay paradise, it's really a rough town. If any out of state white power guys go there they best be ready for pain. That said, does the city HAVE to grant a permit? I'm all for the klan and BLM marching and all that, what I'm not good with are riots.

you can't deny people, even lowlife Nazi scum, the right to free speech. that was resolved a long time ago in Skokie Illinois.

and stop equating BLM with Nazis. that's dishonest

I would advocate no such thing, but you can choose where to grant a permit to gather right? We have laws for a reason. My gut tells me that whomever issues permits can make it not happen if they wanted. Remember westborough baptist? You remember the heros who shut them down without so much as a whisper? It was these guys here, well up there. I messed up the picture, this guys shit the other assholes down more then once.

actually, no... you can't make it not happen. you can prohibit them having weapons or wearing hoods/masks, I would imagine.

rule of thumb... the first amendment isn't intended to protect speech we approve of. that type of speech doesn't need defense. it's the stuff that offends us that is supposed to be protected.

that said, no one says we have to agree with what is said. nor are they entitled to be violent. that isn't part of the first amendment.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

Mm, I would try anyway and site public safety. Make them all go to Oakland.

i hear ya. but they don't want to go to Oakland. they're afraid of the people in Oakland. same as when they went to Skokie which had a huge population of holocaust survivors instead of going somewhere where they'll get their heads bashed in.

they're cowards.

This is horrible, and is going to be a disaster..

White nationalists planning rallies in SF, Berkeley

With violence sparked by neo-Nazis in Virginia raising tensions across the U.S., white nationalists are planning rallies in San Francisco and Berkeley later this month.

A permit has been issued for a “Patriot Prayer” group to gather Aug. 26 at Crissy Field in San Francisco, said Sonja Hanson, spokeswoman for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. The group is ostensibly religious, but its purpose is really “an attempt to provoke black-clad ideologues on the left into acts of violence,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

All things considered, I really don't think it matters if he decides to STFU at this point or not.

He made his bed.

we've been cooking this dinner for a decade. to blame trump is to just be an idiot.

Actually Mac has been against the liberals and is neutral most of the time.. I think many feel this way even some republicans..

maybe. but 90% of his "new" posts are "i don't get the right - how do you defend trump" 2+ times a week. :)

i think in the end *most* of us are somewhere in the middle leaning a given way in most of what we say, do and post. we just let the extremes of our own side run amok cause we sorta understand where they're coming from.

Are you trying to imply that people can't control themselves and Trump is responsible for idiots who riot & vandalize?
That's a pretty bold statement considering the cops acted stupidly and if I had a son you could keep your insurance...

Exercise some self control and CALM YOURSELF. Afterall unless you have small children that is the only person you are responsible for.
View attachment 144240
you can't deny people, even lowlife Nazi scum, the right to free speech. that was resolved a long time ago in Skokie Illinois.

I would advocate no such thing, but you can choose where to grant a permit to gather right? We have laws for a reason. My gut tells me that whomever issues permits can make it not happen if they wanted. Remember westborough baptist? You remember the heros who shut them down without so much as a whisper? It was these guys here, well up there. I messed up the picture, this guys shit the other assholes down more then once.

actually, no... you can't make it not happen. you can prohibit them having weapons or wearing hoods/masks, I would imagine.

rule of thumb... the first amendment isn't intended to protect speech we approve of. that type of speech doesn't need defense. it's the stuff that offends us that is supposed to be protected.

that said, no one says we have to agree with what is said. nor are they entitled to be violent. that isn't part of the first amendment.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

i hear ya. but they don't want to go to Oakland. they're afraid of the people in Oakland. same as when they went to Skokie which had a huge population of holocaust survivors instead of going somewhere where they'll get their heads bashed in.

they're cowards.

With violence sparked by neo-Nazis in Virginia raising tensions across the U.S., white nationalists are planning rallies in San Francisco and Berkeley later this month.

A permit has been issued for a “Patriot Prayer” group to gather Aug. 26 at Crissy Field in San Francisco, said Sonja Hanson, spokeswoman for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. The group is ostensibly religious, but its purpose is really “an attempt to provoke black-clad ideologues on the left into acts of violence,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

and the best way to ensure they keep doing it is to keep stopping them. let them have a rally, let them see no one shows up, and let them go home mad.

or fight them and keep this shit going cause both sides are too hard headed to grow out of this phase.

Or, you can just block him on twitter. He said nothing out of hand.
yep. block it if it bothers you. if you keep flocking to it in order to get mad you may want to ask yourself why and leave the rest of the world out of it. :)

It was all over the San Francisco news this morning..

Marches are being planned in the bay area, trying to get permits I think by the skinheads .. not sure what will come of that one.. I only see murders coming out of this.

I lived in San Francisco as a kid. Is clown ally still open. Very fond memories of San Francisco. I will say, despite its reputation for being a gay paradise, it's really a rough town. If any out of state white power guys go there they best be ready for pain. That said, does the city HAVE to grant a permit? I'm all for the klan and BLM marching and all that, what I'm not good with are riots.

You would be surprised how much the city has changed, it is now Hi Tech city .. Most of the culture has left due to the evictions for any housing which was torn down for high rise multi- million dollar apartments.

I could never afford living in the bay area if I didn't buy my home 30 years ago..Just a bunch of greedy people.

I was in Oakland in 2010. It still looked like shit, lol. Still, San Francisco ain't a place to mess about race wise. Then the gays, they may be sissys, but they will beat a turd down like a man. I need to get back down there. Mayhap when the salmon run up the American. You know if the sturgeon fishing is still good out that way?

I am not really sure, I don't fish..

I try to avoid Oakland

The left isn't stepping back.
They are tearing down statues left and right.
Sometimes in the dark of night.

Typical leftist tactic intimidate the opposition into backing down while they forge ahead a double speed.

This is true and has bothered me as well.
The quiet and conservative polite Right seems to take a "Let God Sort it Out" position while the Left doggedly presses ahead with it's kill the right agenda.

If the Right is to survive, I think it has to finally realize that there is no peaceful solution with the crazed zombie zealots of the left and that there is a time for discussion and a time for action.

The Left has been in the "Action" stage for many years now. The Left will hold 1000+ protest rallies for every one held by the right.
This HAS to change.

LOL... what news are you reading.. ?

View attachment 144240 I would advocate no such thing, but you can choose where to grant a permit to gather right? We have laws for a reason. My gut tells me that whomever issues permits can make it not happen if they wanted. Remember westborough baptist? You remember the heros who shut them down without so much as a whisper? It was these guys here, well up there. I messed up the picture, this guys shit the other assholes down more then once.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

and the best way to ensure they keep doing it is to keep stopping them. let them have a rally, let them see no one shows up, and let them go home mad.

or fight them and keep this shit going cause both sides are too hard headed to grow out of this phase.

I feel that this is just the beginning of some horrible things ahead..

I see nothing wrong with The President's statements.

The statements on The Left, made by ANTIFA, BLM and THE KKK are far more offensive.
All of them are Leftist Enemies of THE PRESIDENT.

All of THEM HATE THE PRESIDENT.

The worst one I saw was by THE KKK.....(if you want to ignore the talk from the left about assassinations...and impeachments)

They Hate President Trump, because

QUOTE: "THE PRESIDENT LET A JEW STEAL HIS DAUGHTER"

People need to really think about that when they try to associate The President with The KKK.
That is a logical fallacy

Many of the skinheads hate Jews as well, and are members of the KKK... Seriously what is the difference between them..

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

it is. gonna get worse before we smarten up and stop this shit. look around here, you see radical examples on both sides dug in for war.

View attachment 144240

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

Freedom of speech & assembly is horrible?

they're cowards.

it is. gonna get worse before we smarten up and stop this shit. look around here, you see radical examples on both sides dug in for war.

Wasn't it Reagan who called in the National Guards and but an end to the violence? It was pretty bad..I think we are going to see a repeat..

Hey, check it out! Here's what one of the Regressive Lefties hissed at me this morning:
You might as well be Trump's speech writer.
Happens all the time - this is how I know I'm usually NAILING it.

:spinner:
if by "nailing it" you mean "i repeat my widely illustrated views on a regular basis until people are sick of it then comment how repetitive it is and at that point i know i've done my job" then yes. you nailed it.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

It takes two to tango. Two equally stupid sides.

they're cowards.

Wasn't it Reagan who called in the National Guards and but an end to the violence? It was pretty bad..I think we are going to see a repeat..

maybe. but yea, i do see us headed there again. we just have too many dug into one side or the other who won't give an inch and their "hatred" of the other side is blinding them to what they're doing overall to the country along the way.

View attachment 144240 I would advocate no such thing, but you can choose where to grant a permit to gather right? We have laws for a reason. My gut tells me that whomever issues permits can make it not happen if they wanted. Remember westborough baptist? You remember the heros who shut them down without so much as a whisper? It was these guys here, well up there. I messed up the picture, this guys shit the other assholes down more then once.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

Freedom of speech & assembly is horrible?

I can almost guarantee that people will travel across the country to fight in this Gramps from both sides.. and it is Not going to be peaceful... Someone will either be planted to start shit, or some stupid person is going to go off...

Forum List

Back