Trump needs to STFU and let the Riled up People Calm Down ( New Tweets)

Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

Or, you can just block him on twitter. He said nothing out of hand.
yep. block it if it bothers you. if you keep flocking to it in order to get mad you may want to ask yourself why and leave the rest of the world out of it. :)

It was all over the San Francisco news this morning..

Marches are being planned in the bay area, trying to get permits I think by the skinheads .. not sure what will come of that one.. I only see murders coming out of this.

I lived in San Francisco as a kid. Is clown ally still open. Very fond memories of San Francisco. I will say, despite its reputation for being a gay paradise, it's really a rough town. If any out of state white power guys go there they best be ready for pain. That said, does the city HAVE to grant a permit? I'm all for the klan and BLM marching and all that, what I'm not good with are riots.

Liberals have suppressed free speech, dare to disagree with the liberal world view and you are attacked without mercy and labeled a racist, sexist, fill in the blank ist. Trump has just peeled the scab off this festering wound.

Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

the orange sociopath needs meds.

yep. block it if it bothers you. if you keep flocking to it in order to get mad you may want to ask yourself why and leave the rest of the world out of it. :)

Marches are being planned in the bay area, trying to get permits I think by the skinheads .. not sure what will come of that one.. I only see murders coming out of this.

I lived in San Francisco as a kid. Is clown ally still open. Very fond memories of San Francisco. I will say, despite its reputation for being a gay paradise, it's really a rough town. If any out of state white power guys go there they best be ready for pain. That said, does the city HAVE to grant a permit? I'm all for the klan and BLM marching and all that, what I'm not good with are riots.

You would be surprised how much the city has changed, it is now Hi Tech city .. Most of the culture has left due to the evictions for any housing which was torn down for high rise multi- million dollar apartments.

I could never afford living in the bay area if I didn't buy my home 30 years ago..Just a bunch of greedy people.

Liberals have suppressed free speech, dare to disagree with the liberal world view and you are attacked without mercy and labeled a racist, sexist, fill in the blank ist. Trump has just peeled the scab off this festering wound.

I don't think he did d. I just think it's a good area to trip him up is all. It's already being forgotten in the news.l what with the Spain thing going on. Next scandal is in the can and ready for next Monday morning.

you can't deny people, even lowlife Nazi scum, the right to free speech. that was resolved a long time ago in Skokie Illinois.

and stop equating BLM with Nazis. that's dishonest

you are never correct about anything, nutter butter. that should tell you something.

do you think the lowlife scum deserve defense from a sitting president. or would someone who wasn't an insane bigoted piece of garbage have stood up to the scum?

.What is the purpose of these White Supremacy marches .. Nothing is going to change and be a all white country anymore.. Tell me what is expected to change?

You know people don't have to read his tweets and the media doesn't have to report on them just a little food for thought.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing with his tweets.. he is an ass.
And yet the idiots on the left and in the media keep falling for it think about that.

I used to get a kick every time Obama made a speech , I would go to Fox news and watch them rip it apart and find things to be angry about..
It happens with all parties..and news stations for ratings..

I can understand people dissecting a Presidents be it one by Bush, Obama, or Trump but flipping out over 140 character or less tweets not so much.

.What is the purpose of these White Supremacy marches .. Nothing is going to change and be a all white country anymore.. Tell me what is expected to change?

that's easy... regressive rightwingnut bigoted trumptards want a white Christian male supremacist country where they get to keep blacks and jews and women "in their place".

you are never correct about anything, nutter butter. that should tell you something.

do you think the lowlife scum deserve defense from a sitting president. or would someone who wasn't an insane bigoted piece of garbage have stood up to the scum?

Ahahaha 1st amendment heard of it? Are you trying to suppress free speech? Oh the irony of your post :laugh:

that's easy... regressive rightwingnut bigoted trumptards want a white Christian male supremacist country where they get to keep blacks and jews and women "in their place".

Gawd, all you do is repeat what you're trained to repeat

You would be surprised how much the city has changed, it is now Hi Tech city .. Most of the culture has left due to the evictions for any housing which was torn down for high rise multi- million dollar apartments.

I could never afford living in the bay area if I didn't buy my home 30 years ago..Just a bunch of greedy people.

I was in Oakland in 2010. It still looked like shit, lol. Still, San Francisco ain't a place to mess about race wise. Then the gays, they may be sissys, but they will beat a turd down like a man. I need to get back down there. Mayhap when the salmon run up the American. You know if the sturgeon fishing is still good out that way?

Ahahaha 1st amendment heard of it? Are you trying to suppress free speech? Oh the irony of your post :laugh:

what are you talking about moron?

are you incapable of putting a thought together?

wait... don't bother answering.

the first amendment, idiot, does not require that you stand up for what they're saying. it requires only that they have the right to say anything they want, no matter how vile or stupid.

you know...same reason you're allowed to post... no matter how stupid you are.

either way, a sitting president defending not their right to speak, but them, was inexcusable. only a disgusting trumptard like you would defend it.

All things considered, I really don't think it matters if he decides to STFU at this point or not.

He made his bed.

Do you deny the Constitution gives them the right to march even if they disagree with your world view?

try again?

We are talking about what an imbecile you are and your blatant example of intolerance and hatred. Someone dared to disagree with your liberal world view so you attacked them and suggested a president should only support your views. A classic maybe I'll make your post my sig line.

The left isn't stepping back.
They are tearing down statues left and right.
Sometimes in the dark of night.

Typical leftist tactic intimidate the opposition into backing down while they forge ahead a double speed.

This is true and has bothered me as well.
The quiet and conservative polite Right seems to take a "Let God Sort it Out" position while the Left doggedly presses ahead with it's kill the right agenda.

If the Right is to survive, I think it has to finally realize that there is no peaceful solution with the crazed zombie zealots of the left and that there is a time for discussion and a time for action.

The Left has been in the "Action" stage for many years now. The Left will hold 1000+ protest rallies for every one held by the right.
This HAS to change.

are you incapable of putting a thought together?

wait... don't bother answering.

the first amendment, idiot, does not require that you stand up for what they're saying. it requires only that they have the right to say anything they want, no matter how vile or stupid.

you know...same reason you're allowed to post... no matter how stupid you are.

either way, a sitting president defending not their right to speak, but them, was inexcusable. only a disgusting trumptard like you would defend it.

You are unhinged lib, take a time out and return after you have calmed down.

Forum List

Back