Trump needs to STFU and let the Riled up People Calm Down ( New Tweets)

Mm, I would try anyway and site public safety. Make them all go to Oakland.

i hear ya. but they don't want to go to Oakland. they're afraid of the people in Oakland. same as when they went to Skokie which had a huge population of holocaust survivors instead of going somewhere where they'll get their heads bashed in.

they're cowards.

This is horrible, and is going to be a disaster..

White nationalists planning rallies in SF, Berkeley

With violence sparked by neo-Nazis in Virginia raising tensions across the U.S., white nationalists are planning rallies in San Francisco and Berkeley later this month.

A permit has been issued for a “Patriot Prayer” group to gather Aug. 26 at Crissy Field in San Francisco, said Sonja Hanson, spokeswoman for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. The group is ostensibly religious, but its purpose is really “an attempt to provoke black-clad ideologues on the left into acts of violence,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

and the best way to ensure they keep doing it is to keep stopping them. let them have a rally, let them see no one shows up, and let them go home mad.

or fight them and keep this shit going cause both sides are too hard headed to grow out of this phase.

I feel that this is just the beginning of some horrible things ahead..

It takes two to tango. Two equally stupid sides.

I already agreed with that... like I said in any healthy relationship when things get out of control you need to take a time out before something bad happens .
I only see Trump adding fuel..

i hear ya. but they don't want to go to Oakland. they're afraid of the people in Oakland. same as when they went to Skokie which had a huge population of holocaust survivors instead of going somewhere where they'll get their heads bashed in.

they're cowards.

With violence sparked by neo-Nazis in Virginia raising tensions across the U.S., white nationalists are planning rallies in San Francisco and Berkeley later this month.

A permit has been issued for a “Patriot Prayer” group to gather Aug. 26 at Crissy Field in San Francisco, said Sonja Hanson, spokeswoman for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. The group is ostensibly religious, but its purpose is really “an attempt to provoke black-clad ideologues on the left into acts of violence,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups.

and the best way to ensure they keep doing it is to keep stopping them. let them have a rally, let them see no one shows up, and let them go home mad.

or fight them and keep this shit going cause both sides are too hard headed to grow out of this phase.

I already agreed with that... like I said in any healthy relationship when things get out of control you need to take a time out before something bad happens .

but you don't see the anti-fa using violence against what they don't approve of as a problem?

trump said "BOTH SIDES NEED TO CUT IT OUT" and is getting hammered for it moreso than usual.

do you disagree that both sides don't need to stop? only 1?

actually, no... you can't make it not happen. you can prohibit them having weapons or wearing hoods/masks, I would imagine.

rule of thumb... the first amendment isn't intended to protect speech we approve of. that type of speech doesn't need defense. it's the stuff that offends us that is supposed to be protected.

that said, no one says we have to agree with what is said. nor are they entitled to be violent. that isn't part of the first amendment.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

Freedom of speech & assembly is horrible?

I can almost guarantee that people will travel across the country to fight in this Gramps from both sides.. and it is Not going to be peaceful... Someone will either be planted to start shit, or some stupid person is going to go off...

And who's fault will that be? The ones legally permitted to gather & express themselves according to the freedoms allotted by our constitution or those that show up with the intent to stop their freedom of speech?

they're cowards.

It is Trumps job to PROTECT the freedom of speech & assembly is it not?

It is Trumps job to PROTECT the freedom of speech & assembly is it not?
it's not his job to pick a side, it's to protect the constitution and rights.

that's all he did and the madness got set free.

it is. gonna get worse before we smarten up and stop this shit. look around here, you see radical examples on both sides dug in for war.

Wasn't it Reagan who called in the National Guards and but an end to the violence? It was pretty bad..I think we are going to see a repeat..

maybe. but yea, i do see us headed there again. we just have too many dug into one side or the other who won't give an inch and their "hatred" of the other side is blinding them to what they're doing overall to the country along the way.
You can despise or oppose one side without joining or endorsing the other.

it is. gonna get worse before we smarten up and stop this shit. look around here, you see radical examples on both sides dug in for war.

Wasn't it Reagan who called in the National Guards and but an end to the violence? It was pretty bad..I think we are going to see a repeat..

maybe. but yea, i do see us headed there again. we just have too many dug into one side or the other who won't give an inch and their "hatred" of the other side is blinding them to what they're doing overall to the country along the way.
yep. 100% agree.

but some can't see it that way and i've been told at least once today the anti-fa is "with us or against us" and that puts me against them on principle alone.

yep. 100% agree.

but some can't see it that way and i've been told at least once today the anti-fa is "with us or against us" and that puts me against them on principle alone.
I despise the Nazi bs but their message is not permeating our society like that of Antifa. The social warrior justice bullshit has infected every aspect of everyday life. The same can not be said for a bunch of tiki torch racist morons

Are you trying to imply that people can't control themselves and Trump is responsible for idiots who riot & vandalize?
That's a pretty bold statement considering the cops acted stupidly and if I had a son you could keep your insurance...

Exercise some self control and CALM YOURSELF. Afterall unless you have small children that is the only person you are responsible for.
View attachment 144240 I would advocate no such thing, but you can choose where to grant a permit to gather right? We have laws for a reason. My gut tells me that whomever issues permits can make it not happen if they wanted. Remember westborough baptist? You remember the heros who shut them down without so much as a whisper? It was these guys here, well up there. I messed up the picture, this guys shit the other assholes down more then once.

actually, no... you can't make it not happen. you can prohibit them having weapons or wearing hoods/masks, I would imagine.

rule of thumb... the first amendment isn't intended to protect speech we approve of. that type of speech doesn't need defense. it's the stuff that offends us that is supposed to be protected.

that said, no one says we have to agree with what is said. nor are they entitled to be violent. that isn't part of the first amendment.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

BTW..Trumps rally is on for this weekend .

but you don't see the anti-fa using violence against what they don't approve of as a problem?

trump said "BOTH SIDES NEED TO CUT IT OUT" and is getting hammered for it moreso than usual.

I already told you that both sides need to stop... Trump is not a good public speaker and worded his opinion wrong.. Many took it the wrong way... I saw what he was trying to say, but so many are angry, plus each news station fuels it the way their viewers want to hear..

I will show you later what I mean, but I have to run to bring my dog in for her shots..I will show you later..

Bullshit, raising two boys who fought you can see both sides or disagree with one and not add fuel to make them fight more..

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

I already told you that both sides need to stop... Trump is not a good public speaker and worded his opinion wrong.. Many took it the wrong way... I saw what he was trying to say, but so many are angry, plus each news station fuels it the way their viewers want to hear..

I will show you later what I mean, but I have to run to bring my dog in for her shots..I will show you later..

I don't know anything about Trump rallies. No interest in subjecting myself to the types of morons that infest modern political rallies.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

they're cowards.

you're right - sorry. got lost in a lot of convos going on.

honestly no, trump isn't. but that doesn't matter. obama wasn't that great at it either, he was just more liked. these days people are so full of hate for trump and / or "the other side" it doesn't matter what they do, it will be wrong and they will scream bloody murder about it.

and yes - the media is a huge issue, but *we* need to understand our shouting at them is only $$$ in their pockets. stop reacting and hey, people stop calling you the hairy ape. :)

Bullshit, raising two boys who fought you can see both sides or disagree with one and not add fuel to make them fight more..

but if you take sides, doesn't that make the other feel slighted? in a family maybe not so much because you know the people better than that. but when you talk of mob mentality - yea.

the "hurt" side will react and not give it up because judgement has been made.

they'll go burn statues and such. :)

This conversation has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A PARENT you nitwit.

Both sides are wrong but one is actually impacting everyday life so that side gets my undivided attention.

Trump is in the extremely literal position of 'Damned if you Do, Damned if you Don't'....

If ANYONE has 'poured gas on the fire', though, it has been the Democrats and their non-stop seditious rioting, looting, arson, destruction of property, threats to electoral college voters, calls for military coups, calls for assassinations, attempts to carry out those assassinations, illegal sharing of classified, illegal leaking of classified, illegal un-masking of Americans, Felony Espionage, the debunked 'Russia hacking' accusation, the debunked Russia Collusion accusation, the debunked Obstruction accusation, the debunked Jr-Russian Lawyer meeting accusation, and now the pissed off reaction to Trump FACTUALLY ACCURATE pointing out of how both sides share in the violence in Va....

The Democrats have not stopped their SEDITIOUS attempts - illegal or not - to undermine / overthrow this President since BEFORE the election and has no intentions of stopping for his entire 4 years in office, if he makes it that long. They are hell-bent on destroying this President and his administration no matter what is called for and no matter what it will do to the country.

Spin it any way you want, this makes the Democratic Party a political domestic enemy of the United States....

SEDITION: se·di·tion / səˈdiSH(ə)n/
'Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.'

If you can not see that this is EXACTLY what the Democrats / the Democratic party and it's surrogate liberal media have been doing since before the election than you are either an idiot of a Trump-Hating denier.

Trump is the president. Fact. fighting over who got the most votes solves nothing, half the people don't even bother to vote, Fact. this is who we have for four years. FACT.( please don't yell at me about impeach) (don't yell at me about 8 years) as it stands Trump is president for four years FACT. the fighting style of choice by both sides is not promoting better government for the majority of Americans. my view, that's a Fact.

If he shut up about he would be socially assassinated. He cant do ANYTHING right

The man is not presidential material. I really think at this point he needs to resign.
Like there are many standards left after the ones we have had for the last 50 or so years...lol
but i do agree. He is like a little child half the time. But so were many others. And if they werent acting like kids, they were bombing innocent people, ruining our sovereignty, lying, corrupting, manipulating etc

The man is not presidential material. I really think at this point he needs to resign.
Yeah, I bet you do...as does every other liberal snowflake who has been seditiously attempting to undermine / overthrow him since before the election through legal and illegal means.... :p

Forum List

Back