Trump needs to STFU and let the Riled up People Calm Down ( New Tweets)

The left isn't stepping back.
They are tearing down statues left and right.
Sometimes in the dark of night.

Typical leftist tactic intimidate the opposition into backing down while they forge ahead a double speed.
Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

Typical leftist tactic intimidate the opposition into backing down while they forge ahead a double speed.
and in their idiotic childlike rage they dont even know WHAT they are tearing down. IT ALL MUST GO!!!

Protesters in Atlanta Tear Down ‘Peace Monument’ After Mistaking It for Confederate SymboI

It shows the ignorance of hate, and ignorance of history , just like the ones walking around with swazica's who are free because people like my father who fought in WWII, but are just too uneducated to know that ...
I once marched in a protest in San Francisco for bailing out wall street, but people were losing their homes ..It was a peaceful march with hundreds of people..We went home and later that day it became violent, I truly feel that paid off people are sent into cause violence and discredit the cause on both sides..

But this time it is different the marches are violent to begin with, and things need to calm down...instead I am sure they are planning many more marches..

so you would say that both sides need to calm down?

You know people don't have to read his tweets and the media doesn't have to report on them just a little food for thought.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing with his tweets.. he is an ass.
when i was in the 3rd grade i was called "jerry the hairy ape" and it riled me up something fierce.

you know what i learned by the end of the 3rd grade? not to react or get mad and they stopped.

people need to control their own emo-state of mind. no doubt trump is an ass but i don't let him live rent free in my head like so many do. i didn't let obama either. these are so far out of our own control it does no good to get upset over it.

I was called a name in the third grade by this boy and we were going to meet behind the school for a fight, neither showed up but he stopped...

I highly recommend you edit take that name off of your post..people will use it against you on here if they don't like you..

Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

I agree with President Trump 100%.

You know people don't have to read his tweets and the media doesn't have to report on them just a little food for thought.

when i was in the 3rd grade i was called "jerry the hairy ape" and it riled me up something fierce.

you know what i learned by the end of the 3rd grade? not to react or get mad and they stopped.

people need to control their own emo-state of mind. no doubt trump is an ass but i don't let him live rent free in my head like so many do. i didn't let obama either. these are so far out of our own control it does no good to get upset over it.

I was called a name in the third grade by this boy and we were going to meet behind the school for a fight, neither showed up but he stopped...

I highly recommend you edit take that name off of your post..people will use it against you on here if they don't like you..

1) i got over it by the end of the 3rd grade. damn sure won't bother me here.
2) people who would make fun if it anyway have long since been put on ignore
3) if this is all they got - something from 1972 in my life, they can have it cause they sure don't have anything else in life.

Or, you can just block him on twitter. He said nothing out of hand.

let the cops do their jobs and sort things out . Course lefty mayors and governors like 'mcaulife' tell the cops to stand down EWings . Call in the cops and national guard i suppose , bust some heads . Even i remember Chicago and the Convention EWings .

NEGATIVE!
Keep verbally bitch-slapping the filthy, twisted Loons Donny T.....Continue the quest to de-pussify this nation....keep the whiny little bitches whining. FUCK PC! Embrace the divide.
------------------------------------------------------- EMBRACE the divide and expand the divide . See the lefties on this board as examples . What Real American on the board wants to recognize the lefties as fellow Americans , eh ??

Not this guy!
I separate myself from lowlifes.

------------------------------------------------------- yeah ,Trump should shut up and let the lefty enemies calm down and win . Yeah right , kiss their enemy azzez till they calm down but when will that be ?? Thing is that the lefty enemy has been violent since Ferguson , 'milo' and Ann Coulter at 'Berkely' and even before that EWings .

Let the left win, oh brother.... like I told Harley in any functioning relationship you know to shut up until things calm down. And then discuss it in a calmer time.

But this is obviously a very dysfunctional situation..

let the cops do their jobs and sort things out . Course lefty mayors and governors like 'mcaulife' tell the cops to stand down EWings . Call in the cops and national guard i suppose , bust some heads . Even i remember Chicago and the Convention EWings .

Yes, I almost went to a Trump convention in San Jose Ca. but wasn't feeling well.. So glad i didn't because the cops were told to stand down..old and young were beat up..
I agree with you on that Pismoe.

the left needs to be Fought and hopefully the TRUMP will do that EWings .

yep. block it if it bothers you. if you keep flocking to it in order to get mad you may want to ask yourself why and leave the rest of the world out of it. :)

and in their idiotic childlike rage they dont even know WHAT they are tearing down. IT ALL MUST GO!!!

Protesters in Atlanta Tear Down ‘Peace Monument’ After Mistaking It for Confederate SymboI

It shows the ignorance of hate, and ignorance of history , just like the ones walking around with swazica's who are free because people like my father who fought in WWII, but are just too uneducated to know that ...
I once marched in a protest in San Francisco for bailing out wall street, but people were losing their homes ..It was a peaceful march with hundreds of people..We went home and later that day it became violent, I truly feel that paid off people are sent into cause violence and discredit the cause on both sides..

But this time it is different the marches are violent to begin with, and things need to calm down...instead I am sure they are planning many more marches..

Nothing good is going to come of this...I can only imagine the groups gathering online to fight each other..

Yes everyone needs to chill.

I told Easy last night that I went to the General Lee Home in Arlington during the 1980;s and read the book about his children growing up there..
No one had a problem with any of this until these hate groups started ..
I also saw on Donahue in the 1990s I think these stupid hateful people holding up the bible, while their children speak of the hate their parents taught them..

Nothing good is going to come of this...I can only imagine the groups gathering online to fight each other..

Yes everyone needs to chill.

I told Easy last night that I went to the General Lee Home in Arlington during the 1980;s and read the book about his children growing up there..
No one had a problem with any of this until these hate groups started ..
I also saw on Donahue in the 1990s I think these stupid hateful people holding up the bible, while their children speak of the hate their parents taught them...

and i would easily agree. both sides need to cut it the hell out and back off the edge.

trump said that and look at the reaction he got. he didn't lift up one brand of hate and demonize the other. he didn't rope ALL who protested the removal of our history as NAZIS - the left did. and still do.

very binary, this left. not with me, 100% against me it seems.

much like you i've been through enough of our history to know we've not always hated each other like this. not this bad and not this - "out there" and rest assured this is NOT a normal time. i can't defeat hate with more hate and i can't ridicule someone into thinking their hate of me is not justified and i certainly can't tear down things they hold value to and expect them to just "take it" because *I* feel morally superior.

yet that is what the left is doing then getting amazed that people are fighting their brand of "morality"

yes. both sides need to cut it out - which is all trump said to spawn a new level of hysteria.

yep. block it if it bothers you. if you keep flocking to it in order to get mad you may want to ask yourself why and leave the rest of the world out of it. :)

It was all over the San Francisco news this morning..

Marches are being planned in the bay area, trying to get permits I think by the skinheads .. not sure what will come of that one.. I only see murders coming out of this.

NEGATIVE!
Keep verbally bitch-slapping the filthy, twisted Loons Donny T.....Continue the quest to de-pussify this nation....keep the whiny little bitches whining. FUCK PC! Embrace the divide.

I agree and who the hell cares what happened in Charlottesville, VA except for those living there??

This whole thing is a big fat nothing that the media and Trump haters are trying to make into a world event.

Nothing but a load of horseshit.

Marches are being planned in the bay area, trying to get permits I think by the skinheads .. not sure what will come of that one.. I only see murders coming out of this.

oh - rest assured "it's on". we've been heading this way for awhile as we try to refind who we are as a country.

but you can't take the rights away from one group for a "moral" reason and let the other side run lawless tearing down shit they don't like. why?

well - this is what happens. we're doing it to ourselves and don't even see it.

oh - rest assured "it's on". we've been heading this way for awhile as we try to refind who we are as a country.

but you can't take the rights away from one group for a "moral" reason and let the other side run lawless tearing down shit they don't like. why?

well - this is what happens. we're doing it to ourselves and don't even see it.

I wrote this last night but will re-post it.. and this goes for all of the American people..

When you take a statue or flags honor turn it around to fit your own fucked up cause , then it is not a memorial anymore.
It is a Hate symbol like the swastika.... that these dumb ass uneducated spoiled babies wear around not knowing shit how ugly war is. And disrespecting those who died for their freedom.

And yet the idiots on the left and in the media keep falling for it think about that.

I used to get a kick every time Obama made a speech , I would go to Fox news and watch them rip it apart and find things to be angry about..
It happens with all parties..and news stations for ratings..

Forum List

Back