Trump begins his Sunday morning with Twitterstorm!

In other news

51418641.jpg

Priceless! LOL

Yet another rant about Trump’s tweets from someone who obviously doesn’t support him.

Funny, bc I keep getting told it’s the pro-Trumpers who obsess over his tweets and know them all by heart, yet hardly ever do I see a member of his base drawing attention to his tweets... maybe bc there ARE some reasonable ones who choose to largely ignore his tweets bc we know he likes to share knee-jerk reactions he should probably keep to himself?

image.jpg

Yet another rant about Trump’s tweets from someone who obviously doesn’t support him.

Funny, bc I keep getting told it’s the pro-Trumpers who obsess over his tweets and know them all by heart, yet hardly ever do I see a member of his base drawing attention to his tweets... maybe bc there ARE some reasonable ones who choose to largely ignore his tweets bc we know he likes to share knee-jerk reactions he should probably keep to himself?

20% are reasonable, rational and presidential -
The remainder are the ravings of a desperate madman.
Sad :(

LOL that you get your news from an outlet that refers to the president as “DrumpF” is enormously pathetic... if you want to be taken seriously, that is.

you do realize that is his family's original name, right? & besides, you don't get to say a thing if you support someone holding the highest office in the nation, belittling it by acting like a 5 year old playground bully with the nicknames he's always spewing...

""Trump eats eggs today"""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
""Trump looked in the mirror while shaving''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
""Trump used Q tips today''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
""Trump SNEEZED today'' !!!!!!!!!!!! and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

""Trump eats eggs today"""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
""Trump looked in the mirror while shaving''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
""Trump used Q tips today''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
""Trump SNEEZED today'' !!!!!!!!!!!! and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While he goes about shaping the courts for the next 30 years at a record pace.

Desperation mounts as the walls close in. My personal favorite - What's yours?

Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan. There must be something wrong, please recheck that poll!

Guess he wasn't talking about this one :)

Quinnipiac 7/18 - 7/23 1177 RV 38 58 -20

1. Verified account 1 hour ago
    I would be willing to “shut down” government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc. and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT! We need great people coming into our Country!

2. Verified account 2 hours ago
    The biggest and best results coming out of the good GDP report was that the quarterly Trade Deficit has been reduced by $52 Billion and, of course, the historically low unemployment numbers, especially for African Americans, Hispanics, Asians and Women.

3. Verified account 2 hours ago
    Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!
  4. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    Verified account Jul 27
    Congressman David Kustoff has been a champion for the Trump Agenda - I greatly appreciate his support. David is strong on crime and borders, loves our Military, Vets and Second Amendment. Get out and vote for David on Thursday, August 2nd. He has my full and total Endorsement!
  5. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    Verified account Jul 27
    The only things the Democrats do well is “Resist,” which is their campaign slogan, and “Obstruct.” Cryin’ Chuck Schumer has almost 400 great American people that are waiting “forever” to serve our Country! A total disgrace. Mitch M should not let them go home until all approved!
  6. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    Verified account Jul 27
    Democrats, who want Open Borders and care little about Crime, are incompetent, but they have the Fake News Media almost totally on their side!

7. Verified account 3 hours ago
    Please understand, there are consequences when people cross our Border illegally, whether they have children or not - and many are just using children for their own sinister purposes. Congress must act on fixing the DUMBEST & WORST immigration laws anywhere in the world! Vote “R”

8. Verified account 3 hours ago
  9. Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan. There must be something wrong, please recheck that poll!

10. Verified account 3 hours ago
    Tom Homan, fmr ICE Director: “There is nobody that has done more for border security & public safety than President Trump. I’ve worked for six presidents, and I respect them all, but nobody has done more than this Administration & President Trump, that’s just a stone cold fact!”
Fantastic we once again have an American loving President talking to The People.

Let me fix that for you:

Damn, we once again have the Putin loving American President lying to the American people.

There. Now the statement is true.

Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan. There must be something wrong, please recheck that poll!

I would be willing to “shut down” government if the Democrats do not give us the votes for Border Security, which includes the Wall! Must get rid of Lottery, Catch & Release etc. and finally go to system of Immigration based on MERIT! We need great people coming into our Country!

The biggest and best results coming out of the good GDP report was that the quarterly Trade Deficit has been reduced by $52 Billion and, of course, the historically low unemployment numbers, especially for African Americans, Hispanics, Asians and Women.

Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!
    Verified account Jul 27
    Congressman David Kustoff has been a champion for the Trump Agenda - I greatly appreciate his support. David is strong on crime and borders, loves our Military, Vets and Second Amendment. Get out and vote for David on Thursday, August 2nd. He has my full and total Endorsement!
    Verified account Jul 27
    The only things the Democrats do well is “Resist,” which is their campaign slogan, and “Obstruct.” Cryin’ Chuck Schumer has almost 400 great American people that are waiting “forever” to serve our Country! A total disgrace. Mitch M should not let them go home until all approved!
    Verified account Jul 27
    Democrats, who want Open Borders and care little about Crime, are incompetent, but they have the Fake News Media almost totally on their side!

Please understand, there are consequences when people cross our Border illegally, whether they have children or not - and many are just using children for their own sinister purposes. Congress must act on fixing the DUMBEST & WORST immigration laws anywhere in the world! Vote “R”

9. Wow, highest Poll Numbers in the history of the Republican Party. That includes Honest Abe Lincoln and Ronald Reagan. There must be something wrong, please recheck that poll!

Tom Homan, fmr ICE Director: “There is nobody that has done more for border security & public safety than President Trump. I’ve worked for six presidents, and I respect them all, but nobody has done more than this Administration & President Trump, that’s just a stone cold fact!”
Fantastic we once again have an American loving President talking to The People.

Let me fix that for you:

Damn, we once again have the Putin loving American President lying to the American people.

Tell Valadimer I'll have more flexability after the election.

Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27

Shut down the government until the orange dotard is brought to justice.

Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27

Let me fix that for you:

Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27

Let me fix that for you:

& then vlad was told that sanctions are imposed & his spies were coming home.

he couldn't control himself, yet again. i gotta say so far my fave is him meeting w/ the NYT publisher? but i thought they were 'failing'.... huh.... why would he bother to meet at all with fake news liars? i guess i'll reserve judgment making a final decision- the day is young... maybe he'll tweet about his vote count or crowd size again. anyhoo, it's not looking good...

tick tock donny.... :popcorn:

I get points given to me by the moderators here for calling liberals idiots and I really try to stop being a meany but damn then y’all go post this stupid crap and I have to put credit were credit is dew, I can’t use the word y’all so I will have to say ALL LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS. Man that felt good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he couldn't control himself, yet again. i gotta say so far my fave is him meeting w/ the NYT publisher? but i thought they were 'failing'.... huh.... why would he bother to meet at all with fake news liars? i guess i'll reserve judgment making a final decision- the day is young... maybe he'll tweet about his vote count or crowd size again. anyhoo, it's not looking good...

tick tock donny.... :popcorn:

I get points given to me by the moderators here for calling liberals idiots and I really try to stop being a meany but damn then y’all go post this stupid crap and I have to put credit were credit is dew, I can’t use the word y’all so I will have to say ALL LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS. Man that felt good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's swell n'all... but i am not a liberal, skullboy.

you = fail.

Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27

Let me fix that for you:

Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27

Let me fix that for you:

Shitforbrains, Obama then let Putin conquer two regions and his response was so pathetic even Democrats blasted him.

Keep digging, this is fun.

Frustrated Dems say Obama botched Russia response

Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27

Let me fix that for you:

Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27
    Verified account Jul 27

Let me fix that for you:

Shitforbrains, Obama then let Putin conquer two regions and his response was so pathetic even Democrats blasted him.

Keep digging, this is fun.

Frustrated Dems say Obama botched Russia response

m'kkkkkkkkkkkkk..... & soooooooooooooooo donny being an installed russian asset holding the US presidency makes it even steven?

i will throw you a fish for tryin' though.... lol...

obama.jpg

Forum List

Back