Trump needs to STFU and let the Riled up People Calm Down ( New Tweets)

Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
    ...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

3. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

Are you trying to imply that people can't control themselves and Trump is responsible for idiots who riot & vandalize?
That's a pretty bold statement considering the cops acted stupidly and if I had a son you could keep your insurance...

Exercise some self control and CALM YOURSELF. Afterall unless you have small children that is the only person you are responsible for.

Liberals have suppressed free speech, dare to disagree with the liberal world view and you are attacked without mercy and labeled a racist, sexist, fill in the blank ist. Trump has just peeled the scab off this festering wound.

you are never correct about anything, nutter butter. that should tell you something.

do you think the lowlife scum deserve defense from a sitting president. or would someone who wasn't an insane bigoted piece of garbage have stood up to the scum?

Ahahaha 1st amendment heard of it? Are you trying to suppress free speech? Oh the irony of your post :laugh:

what are you talking about moron?

are you incapable of putting a thought together?

wait... don't bother answering.

the first amendment, idiot, does not require that you stand up for what they're saying. it requires only that they have the right to say anything they want, no matter how vile or stupid.

you know...same reason you're allowed to post... no matter how stupid you are.

either way, a sitting president defending not their right to speak, but them, was inexcusable. only a disgusting trumptard like you would defend it.

You are unhinged lib, take a time out and return after you have calmed down.

no, insane trumptard. no one is unhinged by you.

next time read and try to think before you post.

or better yet, go to school. learn something. read a book.

maybe your life will get better.

E7F8851D-FDD9-41BD-AEB9-D9865F9F20AE-280-00000010BC843339.jpeg
Wow... people get ready for many more violent marches and killings... He is throwing fuel into the fire .. Just STFU and let things calm down..

...the beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!

...can't change history, but you can learn from it. Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who's next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish! Also...

Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments. You.....

Or, you can just block him on twitter. He said nothing out of hand.
yep. block it if it bothers you. if you keep flocking to it in order to get mad you may want to ask yourself why and leave the rest of the world out of it. :)

It was all over the San Francisco news this morning..

Marches are being planned in the bay area, trying to get permits I think by the skinheads .. not sure what will come of that one.. I only see murders coming out of this.

I lived in San Francisco as a kid. Is clown ally still open. Very fond memories of San Francisco. I will say, despite its reputation for being a gay paradise, it's really a rough town. If any out of state white power guys go there they best be ready for pain. That said, does the city HAVE to grant a permit? I'm all for the klan and BLM marching and all that, what I'm not good with are riots.

you can't deny people, even lowlife Nazi scum, the right to free speech. that was resolved a long time ago in Skokie Illinois.

and stop equating BLM with Nazis. that's dishonest

I would advocate no such thing, but you can choose where to grant a permit to gather right? We have laws for a reason. My gut tells me that whomever issues permits can make it not happen if they wanted. Remember westborough baptist? You remember the heros who shut them down without so much as a whisper? It was these guys here, well up there. I messed up the picture, this guys shit the other assholes down more then once.

that's easy... regressive rightwingnut bigoted trumptards want a white Christian male supremacist country where they get to keep blacks and jews and women "in their place".

Both of them? Cause MOST "rightwingers" obviously aren't what your crazed teachers all taught you they are.

Too bad you only take BAD advice. Bet you are a CNN / MSNBC got0 kinda girl for your "facts"

I see nothing wrong with The President's statements.

The statements on The Left, made by ANTIFA, BLM and THE KKK are far more offensive.
All of them are Leftist Enemies of THE PRESIDENT.

All of THEM HATE THE PRESIDENT.

The worst one I saw was by THE KKK.....(if you want to ignore the talk from the left about assassinations...and impeachments)

They Hate President Trump, because

QUOTE: "THE PRESIDENT LET A JEW STEAL HIS DAUGHTER"

People need to really think about that when they try to associate The President with The KKK.
That is a logical fallacy

Are you trying to imply that people can't control themselves and Trump is responsible for idiots who riot & vandalize?
That's a pretty bold statement considering the cops acted stupidly and if I had a son you could keep your insurance...

Exercise some self control and CALM YOURSELF. Afterall unless you have small children that is the only person you are responsible for.
View attachment 144240
Or, you can just block him on twitter. He said nothing out of hand.
yep. block it if it bothers you. if you keep flocking to it in order to get mad you may want to ask yourself why and leave the rest of the world out of it. :)

Marches are being planned in the bay area, trying to get permits I think by the skinheads .. not sure what will come of that one.. I only see murders coming out of this.

I lived in San Francisco as a kid. Is clown ally still open. Very fond memories of San Francisco. I will say, despite its reputation for being a gay paradise, it's really a rough town. If any out of state white power guys go there they best be ready for pain. That said, does the city HAVE to grant a permit? I'm all for the klan and BLM marching and all that, what I'm not good with are riots.

you can't deny people, even lowlife Nazi scum, the right to free speech. that was resolved a long time ago in Skokie Illinois.

I would advocate no such thing, but you can choose where to grant a permit to gather right? We have laws for a reason. My gut tells me that whomever issues permits can make it not happen if they wanted. Remember westborough baptist? You remember the heros who shut them down without so much as a whisper? It was these guys here, well up there. I messed up the picture, this guys shit the other assholes down more then once.

actually, no... you can't make it not happen. you can prohibit them having weapons or wearing hoods/masks, I would imagine.

rule of thumb... the first amendment isn't intended to protect speech we approve of. that type of speech doesn't need defense. it's the stuff that offends us that is supposed to be protected.

that said, no one says we have to agree with what is said. nor are they entitled to be violent. that isn't part of the first amendment.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

that's easy... regressive rightwingnut bigoted trumptards want a white Christian male supremacist country where they get to keep blacks and jews and women "in their place".

Both of them? Cause MOST "rightwingers" obviously aren't what your crazed teachers all taught you they are.

Too bad you only take BAD advice. Bet you are a CNN / MSNBC got0 kinda girl for your "facts"

crazed teachers?

spoken like someone who has never set foot in a school.

The left isn't stepping back.
They are tearing down statues left and right.
Sometimes in the dark of night.

Typical leftist tactic intimidate the opposition into backing down while they forge ahead a double speed.

This is what THE NAZIS did btw when they tried to remove references in German Society to The DEMOCRATIC WEIMAR REPUBLIC, and then they tried to remove all references to cultural and scientific contributions Jews made to Germany.

History is just that, History. We have moved far beyond the Civil War.

The only people interested in leveraging such things are doing it for selfish political gain and nothing more.

Otherwise, The Democrat Party would remove their Mascot "THE JACKASS" and all images of it, from their history.

The JACKASS was implemented under ANDREW JACKSON who was a Racist, and INDIAN HATER, and who Implemented The Trail of Tears, despite the protestations of Republicans. He was called a Jackass by Abolitionists, and Human Rights groups, and he liked it so much, he made it THE SYMBOL of THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

DemocraticLogo.png

ku-klux-klan-cartoon-with-the-caption-a-prospective-scene-in-the-city-picture-id96742245

Last edited:

View attachment 144240

actually, no... you can't make it not happen. you can prohibit them having weapons or wearing hoods/masks, I would imagine.

rule of thumb... the first amendment isn't intended to protect speech we approve of. that type of speech doesn't need defense. it's the stuff that offends us that is supposed to be protected.

that said, no one says we have to agree with what is said. nor are they entitled to be violent. that isn't part of the first amendment.

{{meta.pageTitle}}

Mm, I would try anyway and site public safety. Make them all go to Oakland.

The left isn't stepping back.
They are tearing down statues left and right.
Sometimes in the dark of night.

Typical leftist tactic intimidate the opposition into backing down while they forge ahead a double speed.

This is what THE NAZIS did btw when they tried to remove references in German Society to The DEMOCRATIC WEIMAR REPUBLIC, and then they tried to remove all references to cultural and scientific contributions Jews made to Germany.

History is just that, History. We have moved far beyond the Civil War.

The only people interested in leveraging such things are doing it for selfish political gain and nothing more.

Otherwise, The Democrat Party would remove their Mascot "THE JACKASS" and all images of it, from their history.

The JACKASS was implemented under ANDREW JACKSON who was a Racist, and INDIAN HATER, and who Implemented The Trail of Tears, despite the protestations of Republicans. He was called a Jackass by Abolitionists, and Human Rights groups, and he liked it so much, he made it THE SYMBOL of THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Good one.

View attachment 144240

{{meta.pageTitle}}

i hear ya. but they don't want to go to Oakland. they're afraid of the people in Oakland. same as when they went to Skokie which had a huge population of holocaust survivors instead of going somewhere where they'll get their heads bashed in.

they're cowards.

You know people don't have to read his tweets and the media doesn't have to report on them just a little food for thought.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing with his tweets.. he is an ass.
And yet the idiots on the left and in the media keep falling for it think about that.

I used to get a kick every time Obama made a speech , I would go to Fox news and watch them rip it apart and find things to be angry about..
It happens with all parties..and news stations for ratings..

I can understand people dissecting a Presidents be it one by Bush, Obama, or Trump but flipping out over 140 character or less tweets not so much.

Just like Obama was smart enough to use the internet to win the election.. Trump used Twitter to win, he knows how to charge up his following.. But I think he is addicted to the drama..

Liberals have suppressed free speech, dare to disagree with the liberal world view and you are attacked without mercy and labeled a racist, sexist, fill in the blank ist. Trump has just peeled the scab off this festering wound.

you are never correct about anything, nutter butter. that should tell you something.

do you think the lowlife scum deserve defense from a sitting president. or would someone who wasn't an insane bigoted piece of garbage have stood up to the scum?

Ahahaha 1st amendment heard of it? Are you trying to suppress free speech? Oh the irony of your post :laugh:

You mean like Trump trying to shut down the media with anything bad said about him?

All things considered, I really don't think it matters if he decides to STFU at this point or not.

He made his bed.
there you go again. pinning this all on trump.

we've been cooking this dinner for a decade. to blame trump is to just be an idiot.

View attachment 144240

{{meta.pageTitle}}

i hear ya. but they don't want to go to Oakland. they're afraid of the people in Oakland. same as when they went to Skokie which had a huge population of holocaust survivors instead of going somewhere where they'll get their heads bashed in.

they're cowards.

So you believe the correct response to speech you don't like is head bashing?

You know people don't have to read his tweets and the media doesn't have to report on them just a little food for thought.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing with his tweets.. he is an ass.
And yet the idiots on the left and in the media keep falling for it think about that.

I used to get a kick every time Obama made a speech , I would go to Fox news and watch them rip it apart and find things to be angry about..
It happens with all parties..and news stations for ratings..

I can understand people dissecting a Presidents be it one by Bush, Obama, or Trump but flipping out over 140 character or less tweets not so much.

Just like Obama was smart enough to use the internet to win the election.. Trump used Twitter to win, he knows how to charge up his following.. But I think he is addicted to the drama..

oh he loves the attention. that's 100% for sure.

.What is the purpose of these White Supremacy marches .. Nothing is going to change and be a all white country anymore.. Tell me what is expected to change?

Gawd, all you do is repeat what you're trained to repeat
then why reply?

.What is the purpose of these White Supremacy marches .. Nothing is going to change and be a all white country anymore.. Tell me what is expected to change?

Gawd, all you do is repeat what you're trained to repeat
then why reply?

Because I wanted too,you comment your way and I will mine

You know as well as I do that Trump knows exactly how to rile up his follower's , he is a manipulating sale man..

Millions of dollars are spent on how to motivate people...

Yes the cops were told to stand down during the Trump convention in San Jose Ca. I almost went to it , I liked Trump then, it was the time when the independents liked him. Old people, young people were slammed by the idiots ...
There were many angry people in my area over that..

All things considered, I really don't think it matters if he decides to STFU at this point or not.

He made his bed.
there you go again. pinning this all on trump.

we've been cooking this dinner for a decade. to blame trump is to just be an idiot.

Actually Mac has been against the liberals and is neutral most of the time.. I think many feel this way even some republicans..

Forum List

Back