Trump Needs To Clarify Businessman

RFT requires a smattering of Nationalism...

what????????????????????????????
Ricardo's Free Trade...my bad.

dear, the most Ricardo said was that a few years of protection would be in order if there was a sudden shift, like when China suddenly turned capitalist. But, China turned capitalist 35 years ago so we've got to compete head on now. The best approach is to end the liberal policies that place our businesses at a huge competitive disadvantage.

Now do you understand??

And where's the few years of Correct Protection since 1980?
Never happened.
We should NEVER have to compete with Totalitarian China.

Any government that sells out it's populace must be voted out.

so you agree the liberals must be voted out ????
Both parties must be voted out.
100% stupid since Republicans support free trade and the enriching low prices and new inventions that come with it.

Republicans have historically supported anything that enriches their wealthy contributors.
Is your post supposed to inform me of something everyone doesn't already know?

I hate to break it to you but bagging a cup of McDonald's coffee is considered manufacturing 1 item.
It is or is the liberal willing to lie when his ignorance has been exposed??

Me lying? You post hundreds of posts mangling RFT.
My ignorance? You have presented a death of actual knowledge.
I can picture you looking up FT on Wikipedia just to keep up with me.

Republicans have historically supported anything that enriches their wealthy contributors.

dear try to get wealthy without offering the poor and middle class something cheaper and better than anyone else in the world can offer them. Its called capitalism, the wealthy must make the poor wealthy too to be wealthy??

Now do you understand?

so name the best example or admit you're lying yet again!!

Go look up the 7 point of Comparative Advantage and don't dare tell me I haven't explicitly pointed them out to you.
Unless you're a doddering old man suffering from Dementia and you don't remember past 2 or 3 postings.

Go look up the 7 point of Comparative Advantage and don't dare tell me I haven't explicitly pointed them out to you.
Unless you're a doddering old man suffering from Dementia and you don't remember past 2 or 3 postings.

Nationalism and Benefit to all participating nations have been violated.
Clear enough?

Is that why you have to have ceo's that make 600 X the amount of the average worker?

what?????????? what is your subject?? Do you have any idea??
You are claiming these companies all need to be competitive. I ask is that why the ceo's make 600X's the average employee. General Motors expanded into South America as they were begging Congress for money to bail them out. That was after they flew to D.C. in their private jets. GE sets a hell of an example also. Wasn't that GE that bought Maytag and then asked certain employees to go to China for 5 months to train Chinese workers to take the former American jobs? Those GE's washers now cost more now than when they moved.

You really have to stop reading the Wall Street Journal.

Dear, the entire world is switching to free trade, not just the WSJ . China's biggest trading partner is uber liberal Europe. Clinton and Obama brought us NAFTA and TPP. They are extreme anti business liberals, dummy!

Now do you understand??
Yea, republicans didn't support that... history son. HISTORY

You really have to stop reading the Wall Street Journal.

Dear, the entire world is switching to free trade, not just the WSJ . China's biggest trading partner is uber liberal Europe. Clinton and Obama brought us NAFTA and TPP. They are extreme anti business liberals, dummy!

Now do you understand??
Yea, republicans didn't support that... history son. HISTORY

dear, nowadays Republicans tend to be for freedom and free trade.

Golden Rule: The more with whom you trade the richer you get; the fewer with whom you trade the poorer you get.

Imagine if an individual, state, or country had to make everything it consumed. Isn't learning fun?

. I ask is that why the ceo's make 600X's the average employee.

dear, do you want a lib Nazi to set the price of a CEO's salary and all other prices or do you want the free market to do it??

If you think a CEO's salary is to high then start a competitive business and pay yourself 2 times what an average worker makes.

Nationalism and Benefit to all participating nations have been violated.
Clear enough?

too stupid, we get cheap enriching bananas for SA and cheap enriching clothes from China and Vietnam. Dear, being enriched is not being violated.

Do you have the IQ to understand.

Forum List

Back