Trump Needs To Clarify Businessman

The Ricardian Model does not call for destroying one's own economy to the benefit of less than 10% of one's nation.

dear, Recardo said free trade would always enrich a nation!! He said you should buy bananas from Central America for 5 cents a pound rather than employ millions growning your own in greenhouses at $20/ pound.

Now do you understand?

Free Trade is about Comparative Advantage, not Protectionism or Slave labor.
dear you are an illiterate moron, nobody said free trade was about protectionism or slavery?? Read what you write before you post it
I stated quite explicitly, more than once, specifically to YOU, that Non-Ricardian Free Trade results in our supporting Totalitarian governments, such as China, and promotes Slave Labor.
But being the consummate bullshitter you are, you ignore that point.

The Ricardian Model does not call for destroying one's own economy.

dear, you lack the IQ to understand. Our economy is being stimulated by all the enriching cheap goods from China and being harmed by the liberal policies that greatly disadvantage our businesses in trade with China.

Now do you understand??

The Ricardian Model does not call for destroying one's own economy to the benefit of less than 10% of one's nation.

dear, Recardo said free trade would always enrich a nation!! He said you should buy bananas from Central America for 5 cents a pound rather than employ millions growning your own in greenhouses at $20/ pound.

Now do you understand?

The US should do what it does best, such as NOT off-shore legal work, financial work, accounting work, software development, medical analysis storage of personal and private information, etc...
We offshore EVERYTHING.

Non-Ricardian Free Trade results in our supporting Totalitarian governments, such as China, and promotes Slave Labor.

dear there is no such thing as non Ricardian free trade since he is know as the inventor of free trade???????????????

Now do you understand???

We offshore EVERYTHING.

of course thats stupid and liberal given that unemployment is 5.1% and our share of world manufacturing is about 20% which is just a little lower than it was 20 years ago. Sorry dear but you should be learning not teaching.

Non-Ricardian Free Trade results in our supporting Totalitarian governments, such as China, and promotes Slave Labor.

dear there is no such thing as non Ricardian free trade since he is know as the inventor of free trade???????????????

Now do you understand???

OK asshole, everytime I kick your ass on this point, you start the same bullshit on another thread.
RFT requires a smattering of Nationalism...YES, that's 1 of the 7 facets of CA.
RFT requires NOT offshoring EVERYTHING and causing MASSIVE unemployment...YES, that's 2 of the 7 facets of CA.

Any government that sells out it's populace must be voted out.

We offshore EVERYTHING.

of course thats stupid and liberal given that unemployment is 5.1% and our share of world manufacturing is about 20% which is just a little lower than it was 20 years ago. Sorry dear but you should be learning not teaching.

More people pumping coffee does not a good economy make.
You're doing a Rush Limbaugh on me by presenting rolled up statistics.
Obama lied when he ran for office the 2nd time...He said he would implement Fair Trade, not Free Trade.
I listened to Fatbo for 7 years; I know all the "Free Market" lies...ALL of them.

We offshore EVERYTHING.

what you mean is that we off shore too much thanks to liberal policies that place our businesses at a disadvantage in world trade.

Now do you understand?

Nope; if Corporate America (CA) wanted to eliminate Liberal policies than the elected Republicans would have done so.
Chinese and Indian is super cheap, no benefits and no pension management.
Representatives from both parties went for CA's agenda to get Contributions and God knows how much money pilfered to their future bank accounts.

Another fail on your part.

We offshore EVERYTHING.

More people pumping coffee does not a good economy make.
You're doing a Rush Limbaugh on me by presenting rolled up statistics.
Obama lied when he ran for office the 2nd time...He said he would implement Fair Trade, not Free Trade.
I listened to Fatbo for 7 years; I know all the "Free Market" lies...ALL of them.

dear, you must grow up and try to understand. Ricardo was correct and so was Milton Friedman. Free trade enriches us all. Imagine if you had to make everything yourself. You'd die quickly in poverty.

NOw do you understand

Chinese and Indian is super cheap,.

yes dear and you just learned labor is a tiny % of the cost of things which explains why we still do 20% of the entire worlds manufacturing and why most Americans can afford all the latest new technology like smartphone toys at $140/month.

RFT requires a smattering of Nationalism...

what????????????????????????????
Ricardo's Free Trade...my bad.

dear, the most Ricardo said was that a few years of protection would be in order if there was a sudden shift, like when China suddenly turned capitalist. But, China turned capitalist 35 years ago so we've got to compete head on now. The best approach is to end the liberal policies that place our businesses at a huge competitive disadvantage.

Now do you understand??

Chinese and Indian is super cheap,.

yes dear and you just learned labor is a tiny % of the cost of things which explains why we still do 20% of the entire worlds manufacturing and why most Americans can afford all the latest new technology like smartphone toys at $140/month.

I hate to break it to you but bagging a cup of McDonald's coffee is considered manufacturing 1 item.
Both parties have created a cloud of confusion.
Labor cost depends on the industry and the benefits and taxation associated with the industry and company.
Stop the Limbaugh Rounding Up technique; it doesn't impress me.

Forum List

Back