Trump might veto the Bill, if he does this, he is playing 3D chess, and he will GAIN voters

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wow. This guy is showing that he is NOT a member of the swamp. He is also cornering the Dems on DACA AND the border.

I have to tell you, even I underestimate him at times, this isn't a man I'd want to go to battle with, he's way ahead, he won't screw himself for them. I support his agenda, as do so many, it's clear this Bill will hurt him.

Let's see if this is just a fake out or not, I am telling you, on CNN they are losing it. If he vetos this the entire swamp was played.

Here is his tweet from five minutes ago:

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

Last edited:
If President Trump signs this bill, as is, the Republicans can kiss their majority in both houses, any additional decent addition to the Supreme Court and the GOP, itself GOODBYE.

He’s blaming Dems for the absence of DACA in the bill, but he’s the one who suspended the program and put it in the hands of congress to fix. Republicans control congress. If Republicans want a fix for DACA, they would negotiate it with Dems, and Dems would unanimously vote for it. But we all know Republicans don’t want a fix for DACA.

The issue is, Trump KNOWS this Bill is bad for his prospects, his most ardent followers are openly saying, "you won't see me support him or the GOP next election". The fact that the CNN are losing it, shows that they really want him to sign this.

He is calling them out on DACA AND the Border. Imagine the 1.8M he offered citizenship for, which I believe many Americans are ok with as long as a border is in place. They will turn and SUPPORT Trump. This Bill on it's face, would be devastating for 2018, absolutely horrible. That's an objective view, not because I support him. It's just not a good Bill, listen to all the Conservatives, they are all out against this Bill.

Wow. This guy is showing that he is NOT a member of the swamp. He is also cornering the Dems on DACA AND the border.

I have to tell you, even I underestimate him at times, this isn't a man I'd want to go to battle with, he's way ahead, he won't screw himself for them. I support his agenda, as do so many, it's clear this Bill will hurt him.

Let's see if this is just a fake out or not, I am telling you, on CNN they are losing it. If he vetos this the entire swamp was played.

Here is his tweet from five minutes ago:

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.
/——/ Yesterday I tweeted the president and asked him to veto this horrible bill. I’m glad he took my advice to heart. ( just kidding. I know he never read it.)

This is the bill written by Paul and Mitch per Trump's instructions.

Sheesh, how can white wingers not know that?

If President Trump signs this bill, as is, the Republicans can kiss their majority in both houses, any additional decent addition to the Supreme Court and the GOP, itself GOODBYE.
Yeah, sure it is, you will still get your welfare check even if the government shuts down. The Dems will lose all those illegal votes because if DACA doesn't happen, they will go back to their shithole countries.

Further, he is beyond full of shit. Obama EO’d DACA, and Trump killed it. He can EO it, just as Obama did.

They are a political pawn for him, no more and no less.

This is the bill written by Paul and Mitch per Trump's instructions.

Sheesh, how can white wingers not know that?
Because idiots like you don't know that President Trump was elected to put up a wall, and protect this country for shitfucks like you..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Forum List

Back