".. Biden will never enforce any new law.. refuses to use.. tools he already has.. [for border crisis].. I cannot vote for this bill."

There is one reason, and one reason only, some Republicans will not vote for ANY immigration bill.

Their lord and master does not want them to. Because the economy is booming, and ranting against Mexicans is all the sore loser rapist has to use against Biden.

The tard herd is against this bill, EVEN THOUGH NONE OF THEM HAVE READ IT. They have simply been ordered to be against it, so they are.

Talk about submissive cucks!
Your propaganda vs facts, that Trump is whooping Biden's ass in the swing states 48% to 42% in the latest poll. Nobody is buying your BS about the Biden economy.

The thing is.... when you create a lot of Soviet-style reports on just how rosy the economy is ... and people are still having problems making ends meet ... they tend to ignore your sunny prognostications .

628f5ac92ad24358e771f1c9.jpg

The thing is.... when you create a lot of Soviet-style reports on just how rosy the economy is ... and people are still having problems making ends meet ... they tend to ignore your sunny prognostication.
That has always been the case. Yet republicans still run on trickle down nonsense. And still get votes.

Demo fascists have sacrificed their brain for the cause of their cult. Stupidity is there only excuse
no, some are likely not stupid (although... u wonder..)

They just are like all cultists... they need something the cult leader provides or appears to provide.. I think people followed Jim Jones because he acted like he cared for them...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The thing is.... when you create a lot of Soviet-style reports on just how rosy the economy is ... and people are still having problems making ends meet ... they tend to ignore your sunny prognostications .
LOL

ya think?

The Biden Border Crisis. Now the curmudgeon says if Republicans don't agree with that foreign aid bill that supposed fixes the border would be siding with Putin?? GTFOH!!! I hope the Republicans push back on this flawed bill cause we all know Biden is shitty when it comes to the border!
The "Border Crisis" as you so quaintly put it, can be laid at the feet Republican who have lost their collective balls. They so p-whipped that they are afraid of just one Orange Fucking Fascist. He ordered the bill to die and they killed it. The crisis is NOT of Mr. Biden's, it is due the bidding the Rapist and Traitor P01125809

Senator Barasso of WY is against the border bill and I am presuming many other Rs will agree with him.

Whoever does not should be primaried
He's right. Biden refused to enforce the laws we have now, he certainly won't enforce any new laws. Shutting down the border only means letting in 5K per day, or one and a half million per year.

Senator Barasso of WY is against the border bill and I am presuming many other Rs will agree with him.

Whoever does not should be primaried

Well soros is a major donator to their party and to Biden in both elections.

And Elon musk said that soros found out if you can't change laws then you change the people who enforce the laws

Oh NO! say it ain't SO!!!!

Not the dreaded Soros.

Post your proof Soros funding campaigns.

You people are so fucking beyond pathetic. Soros is your bogeyman. I could say same thing about the Koch Brothers, except iin their case it would be true.

And Elon musk said that soros found out if you can't change laws then you change the people who enforce the laws

What will you people do when you have have screwed, blued and tattoed with a light coat oil...what will you do.

There are measures Biden could have done all along. Instead, he first invited them to "surge to the border" then on day one of his presidency he suspended border wall construction, and ended all Trump-era border policies.
He sent the message out loud and clear that America was open for the third-world to flood in. And RIGHT ON CUE, we've been seeing from the moment this stupid fuck entered the White House, record #'s every month!!!!

And now that he created this clusterfuck, he's trying desperately to blame everyone else but where the blame actually is!!!

Biden, and all Dimocrats are being completely dishonest about this issue. They know they are, but they point fingers away from themselves instead!

Forum List

Back