Trump might veto the Bill, if he does this, he is playing 3D chess, and he will GAIN voters

Wow. This guy is showing that he is NOT a member of the swamp. He is also cornering the Dems on DACA AND the border.

I have to tell you, even I underestimate him at times, this isn't a man I'd want to go to battle with, he's way ahead, he won't screw himself for them. I support his agenda, as do so many, it's clear this Bill will hurt him.

Let's see if this is just a fake out or not, I am telling you, on CNN they are losing it. If he vetos this the entire swamp was played.

Here is his tweet from five minutes ago:

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

so fox and friends must have whined about it

it's good to have three fuckwits on a couch and a walking cheeto running the country, isn't it?

Wow. This guy is showing that he is NOT a member of the swamp. He is also cornering the Dems on DACA AND the border.

I have to tell you, even I underestimate him at times, this isn't a man I'd want to go to battle with, he's way ahead, he won't screw himself for them. I support his agenda, as do so many, it's clear this Bill will hurt him.

Let's see if this is just a fake out or not, I am telling you, on CNN they are losing it. If he vetos this the entire swamp was played.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

it's good to have three fuckwits on a couch and a walking cheeto running the country, isn't it?

Trump has his finger on the pulse of voters better than any president in history. He uses current methods on social media, and other networks, and he KNOWS this will spell the end in 2018. The Democrats will win the House, they will go forward with impeachment and God knows what else.

Not only does this help him with his base, it expands into DACA territory, of those who support it and will see Trump as standing up for them. Also, it takes away all the talk about the loser student protests this weekend and they will be talking about last minute deals and/or possible shutdown.

Whatever he does, he does. I am telling you though, if he signs it, he's in a bad spot for 2018. You can gauge it just from online responses and media discussion. It's VERY unpopular with the GOP, even Mike Huckabee said on Fox this morning, "I hope he vetoes it".

Trump has his finger on the pulse of voters better than any president in history. He uses current methods on social media, and other networks, and he KNOWS this will spell the end in 2018. The Democrats will win the House, they will go forward with impeachment and God knows what else.

Not only does this help him with his base, it expands into DACA territory, of those who support it and will see Trump as standing up for them. Also, it takes away all the talk about the loser student protests this weekend and they will be talking about last minute deals and/or possible shutdown.

Whatever he does, he does. I am telling you though, if he signs it, he's in a bad spot for 2018. You can gauge it just from online responses and media discussion. It's VERY unpopular with the GOP, even Mike Huckabee said on Fox this morning, "I hope he vetoes it".

thanks for sharing, but i really don't give a fuck what some toque-wearing, tim horton sipping, loony spending fuckwit from canada feels.

HAHA. You're the best. Put that ostrich head back in the ground.

Don't worry Democrats (and ostrich), CNN says he is going to sign it. You will win the House in 2018, get that impeachment going and Trump's legacy will be short lived. Very unfortunate. This Bill is impossible to recover from within two years, he was doing so well too, but the Swamp got him, got him pretty good.

For those who love America, you should care. This is a bad Bill for Trumps base and supporters.

How does "Speaker Pelosi" sound?

He’s blaming Dems for the absence of DACA in the bill, but he’s the one who suspended the program and put it in the hands of congress to fix. Republicans control congress. If Republicans want a fix for DACA, they would negotiate it with Dems, and Dems would unanimously vote for it. But we all know Republicans don’t want a fix for DACA.
The fix is simple, round em up and ship em back.
They are illegal!
If they were born here, they can stay.

He’s blaming Dems for the absence of DACA in the bill, but he’s the one who suspended the program and put it in the hands of congress to fix. Republicans control congress. If Republicans want a fix for DACA, they would negotiate it with Dems, and Dems would unanimously vote for it. But we all know Republicans don’t want a fix for DACA.
They are illegal!
Then why is Agent Orange crying about DACA?

HAHA. You're the best. Put that ostrich head back in the ground.

Don't worry Democrats (and ostrich), CNN says he is going to sign it. You will win the House in 2018, get that impeachment going and Trump's legacy will be short lived. Very unfortunate. This Bill is impossible to recover from within two years, he was doing so well too, but the Swamp got him, got him pretty good.

For those who love America, you should care. This is a bad Bill for Trumps base and supporters.

How does "Speaker Pelosi" sound?

so what does the boris spastic of 3d chess say now?

They are illegal!

mighty white of you

Forum List

Back