Trump leads NEWEST Q Poll, Carson fades in national poll (Jeb at 5%)

specifically what has Trump said that makes you think he would shred the constitution?

protecting our borders? dealing realistically with our enemies? negotiating fair deals with China? enforcing immigration laws? making sound fiscal policy?

Which of those would be shredding the constitution?
Oh, he goes well beyond those things. Do you even listen to all the shit he says he is going to do? For example, how in the hell is he going to make Mexico pay for that wall? He is not going to be president of Mexico.

Getting Mexico to pay for the wall is simple, revise our trade agreements with them.

None of this is complicated unless you are a brain dead liberal idiot.

Did you think he was going to get Mexico to write us a check for it? are you that fricken stupid?
An Mr. Trump through his self proclaimed greatness can do that unilaterally? No, I'm not the one that is fricken stupid. Do you think Trump can repeal NAFTA on his own?

NO, only the great obozo can ignore or repeal federal laws on his own.

Trump would need to convince congress and the American people to make the changes.

I think he could do that.
That's where we part ways. I believe that Trumps ego is so big that he would also ignore or repeal federal laws on his own. After all, the man is NEVER WRONG.

Also, anyone who speaks negatively about him instantly becomes a LOSER. Can you imagine what Trump will be like if he ever has the power of the presidency to go after those that speak ill of him?

everyone who ever runs for any political office at any level has an ego and thinks that he or she is smarter than the average voter. That's a fact, deal with it.

Trump is a winner, a good negotiator, a smart businessman, a successful businessman. He also gives huge amounts to charities and cares for his employees.

He is the kind of person that the US needs right now to clean up the mess that 50 years of liberalism in both parties has created.

Neither party is at fault. The liberal ideology is at fault.

A real republican that wanted amnesty for law breakers...yeah....you are full of shit.

Real Republicans aren't lowlife racists, like you.
ROFLMAO. Find me a REAL republican that wants amnesty for law breakers. Because according to YOU REAL republicans want law breaking illegals in the country....boy I dunno what the hell you been smoking...oh and I am NOT a registered republican I vote for the best candidate.
A single issue does not make or break a RINO. This is but a single issue. Trump also supports single payer and supported Clinton.

Yet it is Rubio that is called the RINO? Some things make no sense.
Trump supports whatever is in the best interest of Trump.

Bullshit. Trump is already wealthy and successful. His personal interests have been satisfied many times over. He is ready to give something back to the country that made his success possible.

A real republican that wanted amnesty for law breakers...yeah....you are full of shit.

ROFLMAO. Find me a REAL republican that wants amnesty for law breakers. Because according to YOU REAL republicans want law breaking illegals in the country....boy I dunno what the hell you been smoking...oh and I am NOT a registered republican I vote for the best candidate.
A single issue does not make or break a RINO. This is but a single issue. Trump also supports single payer and supported Clinton.

Eisenhower would have supported single payer. That's what Trump reminds me of. Eisenhower also mass deported the criminal illegals. Trump has said before he USED what politicians,laws,breaks he could to get things done. Its the mark of a great businessman.

I agree with most of that. But single payer medicine is not the answer.

Eisenhower would have supported single payer. That's what Trump reminds me of. Eisenhower also mass deported the criminal illegals. Trump has said before he USED what politicians,laws,breaks he could to get things done. Its the mark of a great businessman.

Well its obvious what we had before Obamacare wasn't the answer,Obamacare isn't the answer so what is.

You turned yourself in, little NAZI... you scum ALWAYS DO, sooner or later... Free Speech isn't for YOU!

rofl

See Vagtard, this is why you're a low-information voter (which is why it's not surprising you support Trump!). A Nazi isn't someone who says that you're a moron. A Nazi is someone who would support ID cards for people of a certain religion.

You should have finished high school. You'd know these things.

WE've established you don't believe in FREE SPEECH...NAZI...spin it any way you want, I have it bookmarked for FUTURE USE!

^^^^^^^
Conservative Persecution Syndrome.

lol

We've established that you're a moron.

Of course, you'd support Trump. You're a moron!
not-sure-if-troll.png

You turned yourself in, little NAZI... you scum ALWAYS DO, sooner or later... Free Speech isn't for YOU!

rofl

See Vagtard, this is why you're a low-information voter (which is why it's not surprising you support Trump!). A Nazi isn't someone who says that you're a moron. A Nazi is someone who would support ID cards for people of a certain religion.

You should have finished high school. You'd know these things.

WE've established you don't believe in FREE SPEECH...NAZI...spin it any way you want, I have it bookmarked for FUTURE USE!

^^^^^^^
Conservative Persecution Syndrome.

lol

We've established that you're a moron.

Of course, you'd support Trump. You're a moron!
not-sure-if-troll.png
You are the ultimate troll.

Well its obvious what we had before Obamacare wasn't the answer,Obamacare isn't the answer so what is.

In reality what we had before was working just fine. No one in the US was denied medical care before ACA. NO ONE. Sure, going to the ER was more inconvenient--------------------------------------------but it was FREE. When you get something free, don't bitch about it being inconvenient.

There was no healthcare crisis that mandated allowing the govt to take over a major sector of the economy. It was a liberal power grab, nothing more.

Two changes needed to be made to health insurance
1. insurers must take people with pre-existing conditions
2. no life time maximum payments

Those two changes could have been done with a one page bill. The other 2000 pages were unnecessary bullshit.

In reality what we had before was working just fine. No one in the US was denied medical care before ACA. NO ONE. Sure, going to the ER was more inconvenient--------------------------------------------but it was FREE. When you get something free, don't bitch about it being inconvenient.

There was no healthcare crisis that mandated allowing the govt to take over a major sector of the economy. It was a liberal power grab, nothing more.

Those two changes could have been done with a one page bill. The other 2000 pages were unnecessary bullshit.
But then you were charged and billed outrageous amounts. Healthcare should be paid for with our taxes we pay.

But then you were charged and billed outrageous amounts. Healthcare should be paid for with our taxes we pay.

Why? Using your logic, food, housing, and clothing should also be paid for with taxes and provided by the momma government.

Why shouldn't the government tax the living shit out of us and provide everything we need in exchange?
Careful what you ask for, moron. you might get it.

Why? Using your logic, food, housing, and clothing should also be paid for with taxes and provided by the momma government.

Why shouldn't the government tax the living shit out of us and provide everything we need in exchange?
Either government should use our taxes we ALREADY PAY for things that benefit us OR they should crack down on how much healthcare costs...its that simple. I prefer the simpler path. We already pay the taxes needed to make sure we stay healthy just need to shift what the taxes are used for from warfare,foreign aide and military adventurism to healthcare for all citizens among other things.

Either government should use our taxes we ALREADY PAY for things that benefit us OR they should crack down on how much healthcare costs...its that simple. I prefer the simpler path. We already pay the taxes needed to make sure we stay healthy just need to shift what the taxes are used for from warfare,foreign aide and military adventurism to healthcare for all citizens among other things.

Ask the brits and Canadians how they like govt run medicine. Ask them how they like waiting months for an MRI and years for a knee replacement.

It always sounds great when someone says "the government is going to give it to us free". But the reality is something quite different.

Ask the brits and Canadians how they like govt run medicine. Ask them how they like waiting months for an MRI and years for a knee replacement.

It always sounds great when someone says "the government is going to give it to us free". But the reality is something quite different.
Nothing is free. How is OUR TAXES PAYING FOR IT make it free? You give me a better solution than being billed outrageous amounts of money for a procedure and we can give it a go!

Canadians overwhelming support government run medicine.

A new poll conducted by the Toronto-based Nanos Research points to overwhelming support — 86.2 percent — for strengthening public health care rather than expanding for-profit services.

“With more than 8 in 10 Canadians supporting public solutions to make public health care stronger, there is compelling evidence that Canadians across all demographics would prefer a public over a for-profit health care system,” said Nik Nanos, president of Nanos Research.​

New poll shows Canadians overwhelmingly support public health care | Physicians for a National Health Program

That's no surprise to anyone who has any clue what's going on in Canada.

The Canadian left uses the American medical system to bash anyone who wants to privatize health care in Canada.

Bullshit. Trump is already wealthy and successful. His personal interests have been satisfied many times over. He is ready to give something back to the country that made his success possible.
His personal interests will never be satisfied. He wants to be king.

Nothing is free. How is OUR TAXES PAYING FOR IT make it free? You give me a better solution than being billed outrageous amounts of money for a procedure and we can give it a go!

The problems are many. First, only about half of americans pay any federal income tax, second, do you know of anything that the government has ever done efficiently? Do you want your doctors office run like the DMV where you take a number, sit and wait for hours and then have a 15 second visit with someone who is overworked and only marginally competent?

Before obozocare, those who had insurance paid small deductibles or co-pays, those who did not have insurance got treated free either through Medicaid, medicare, or some charitable organization. No one was denied medical care before ACA.

Now, its basically the same, except that those with insurance are paying higher deductibles, higher premiums, and getting either less coverage or coverage that they don't want or need.

Turning something over to the government never makes it better.

and Hillary wants to be queen, what's your point?

and Hillary wants to be queen, what's your point?
I will not vote for either.

Forum List

Back