Trump leads NEWEST Q Poll, Carson fades in national poll (Jeb at 5%)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just keeps getting stronger as the FAGERALS and RINO'S TRY to make something out of every LITTLE THING Trump says.... so entertaining watching them PANIC!

The Hill ^ | 12/2/15 | Jonathan Easley
Donald Trump continues to hold a commanding national lead over the field of Republican contenders, as Ben Carson falls back into the pack, according to a new poll. A Quinnipiac University survey released Wednesday finds Trump taking 27 percent support, a 10-point lead over the next closest contender. That's a slight increase for Trump, who stood at 24 percent in the same poll from last month. "It doesn't seem to matter what he says or who he offends, whether the facts are contested or the 'political correctness' is challenged, Donald Trump seems to be wearing Kevlar," said Tim Malloy, assistant...

• Banned
Yep. 73% still don't like him.

Exciting, isn't it.

:woohoo:

Getting into Hillary territory now?

images

I see the latest round of GOP RINO attacks have had little effect. What are they going to try next sticking pins in a Trump voodoo doll?

I see Drumpf's latest round of lies has had exactly the effect sane and honest people expected - RWNJ bobble heads are still too damn dumb to think for themselves.

Love it.

If he's not the candidate, PLEASE write him in.

K?

Exciting, isn't it.

images

Fifty-nine percent of voters nationwide say Trump is not honest or trustworthy, versus 35 percent who say he is.

On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton has widened her lead to 30 points over Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I).

Clinton takes 60 percent support over Sanders at 30 percent, growing her lead from 53 to 35 in the previous poll. Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley takes 2 percent in the poll and 6 percent remain undecided.

• Banned

Exciting, isn't it.

images

Fifty-nine percent of voters nationwide say Trump is not honest or trustworthy, versus 35 percent who say he is.

On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton has widened her lead to 30 points over Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (I).

Clinton takes 60 percent support over Sanders at 30 percent, growing her lead from 53 to 35 in the previous poll. Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley takes 2 percent in the poll and 6 percent remain undecided.

Fugly is SOOOO EASY!!!!

New Poll Shows 60% of Americans Think Hillary Clinton is ...
www.washingtonsblog.com › Politics / World News
Nov 6, 2015 - The real interesting part of the latest Quinnipiac University National Poll, is not the fact that 60% of Americans think Hillary Clinton is dishonest, ...

I see the latest round of GOP RINO attacks have had little effect. What are they going to try next sticking pins in a Trump voodoo doll?

I see Drumpf's latest round of lies has had exactly the effect sane and honest people expected - RWNJ bobble heads are still too damn dumb to think for themselves.

Love it.

If he's not the candidate, PLEASE write him in.

K?

You seem to have a lot of misdirected anger.

Trump is a Rino. If he is nominated, I will cast my vote for a third party.

Trump is a Rino. If he is nominated, I will cast my vote for a third party.

Hillary by proxy, brilliant move, idiot
A tie for who would be worst. Hillary the lier or Trump who will shred the constitution worse than Obama.

specifically what has Trump said that makes you think he would shred the constitution?

protecting our borders? dealing realistically with our enemies? negotiating fair deals with China? enforcing immigration laws? making sound fiscal policy?

Which of those would be shredding the constitution?

Just keeps getting stronger as the FAGERALS and RINO'S TRY to make something out of every LITTLE THING Trump says.... so entertaining watching them PANIC!

The Hill ^ | 12/2/15 | Jonathan Easley
Donald Trump continues to hold a commanding national lead over the field of Republican contenders, as Ben Carson falls back into the pack, according to a new poll. A Quinnipiac University survey released Wednesday finds Trump taking 27 percent support, a 10-point lead over the next closest contender. That's a slight increase for Trump, who stood at 24 percent in the same poll from last month. "It doesn't seem to matter what he says or who he offends, whether the facts are contested or the 'political correctness' is challenged, Donald Trump seems to be wearing Kevlar," said Tim Malloy, assistant...

Trump peaked in September. As other candidates weaken or drop out, Trump is not the beneficiary.

Forum List

Back