Pants on Fire for Mister Trump

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

This really speaks for itself. Just amazing that this man is at the top of the GOP field.
200-22.gif
10402646_509712882488399_5282006821269241783_n.png

I really think a Trump-Cruz ticket is possible. Cruz seems to be the one GOP hopeful that Trump is not attacking.

I really think a Trump-Cruz ticket is possible. Cruz seems to be the one GOP hopeful that Trump is not attacking.
It may be strategic to get a Hispanic on the ticket to counter the anti Hispanic toxicity of T Rump

I wonder how they handle Donald's anti-women, anti-Muslim, anti-disabled, and anti-POW toxicity? Did I leave anyone out?

It might be a good thing to have a Canadian on the Presidential tick. Maybe he can coordinate a friendly annexation?

lol
an-axe-to-grind.gif

There you go folks.

If you ever wanted proof that polifact was establishment, now you have it.

Holy shit, I have never seen them give ANY politician so many pants on fire, when we all know they lie that much.

I think this tells us a lot more about their agenda, and how much Politifact is in the pocket of the establishment, than anything about Trumps fact checking skills.

lol
an-axe-to-grind.gif

There you go folks.

If you ever wanted proof that polifact was establishment, now you have it.

Holy shit, I have never seen them give ANY politician so many pants on fire, when we all know they lie that much.

I think this tells us a lot more about their agenda, and how much Politifact is in the pocket of the establishment, than anything about Trumps fact checking skills.

You are making it a lot harder than necessary. It just shows that The Donald likes a lot. Simple enough?

Forum List

Back