Trump leads NEWEST Q Poll, Carson fades in national poll (Jeb at 5%)

Bullshitter, 'mI not here playing your stupid games, your a fucking NAZI that doesn't believe in FREE SPEECH, you already establish that.... Now SPIN IT, NAZI!!

lol

Thanks for that, Vagtard.

What a moron.

Now, go find all those millions that died from ebola!

You even LIE about Obola... You're a confirmed NAZI!

You turned yourself in, little NAZI... you scum ALWAYS DO, sooner or later... Free Speech isn't for YOU!

rofl

See Vagtard, this is why you're a low-information voter (which is why it's not surprising you support Trump!). A Nazi isn't someone who says that you're a moron. A Nazi is someone who would support ID cards for people of a certain religion.

You should have finished high school. You'd know these things.

You turned yourself in, little NAZI... you scum ALWAYS DO, sooner or later... Free Speech isn't for YOU!

rofl

See Vagtard, this is why you're a low-information voter (which is why it's not surprising you support Trump!). A Nazi isn't someone who says that you're a moron. A Nazi is someone who would support ID cards for people of a certain religion.

WE've established you don't believe in FREE SPEECH...NAZI...spin it any way you want, I have it bookmarked for FUTURE USE!

• Reuters Rolling poll: Trump 36%, Carson 17%, Jeb! & Cryz 10.7%
    Reuters ^ | 12/2/15 | Reuters
    Here are the full results: Businessman Donald Trump 36.0 Surgeon and author Ben Carson 17.0% Former Fla. Gov. Jeb Bush 10.7% Tex. Sen. Ted Cruz 10.7% Fla. Sen. Marco Rubio 6.7% Wouldn’t vote 5.4% Ken. Sen. Rand Paul 4.3% Former Ark. Gov. Mike Huckabee 2.1% NJ Gov. Chris Christie 2.1% Former Sen. candidate and business executive Carly Fiorina 1.9%

rofl

WE've established you don't believe in FREE SPEECH...NAZI...spin it any way you want, I have it bookmarked for FUTURE USE!

^^^^^^^
Conservative Persecution Syndrome.

lol

We've established that you're a moron.

Of course, you'd support Trump. You're a moron!

"Trump leads NEWEST Q Poll, Carson fades in national poll (Jeb at 5%)"

Trump won't be the GOP presidential nominee in 2016 – democrats aren't that lucky.

Indeed, Jeb! is more likely to be the nominee.

Trump is a Rino. If he is nominated, I will cast my vote for a third party.

Hillary by proxy, brilliant move, idiot
A tie for who would be worst. Hillary the lier or Trump who will shred the constitution worse than Obama.

specifically what has Trump said that makes you think he would shred the constitution?

protecting our borders? dealing realistically with our enemies? negotiating fair deals with China? enforcing immigration laws? making sound fiscal policy?

Which of those would be shredding the constitution?
Oh, he goes well beyond those things. Do you even listen to all the shit he says he is going to do? For example, how in the hell is he going to make Mexico pay for that wall? He is not going to be president of Mexico.

"Trump leads NEWEST Q Poll, Carson fades in national poll (Jeb at 5%)"

Trump won't be the GOP presidential nominee in 2016 – democrats aren't that lucky.

Indeed, Jeb! is more likely to be the nominee.

Trump will be the GOP nominee and the next president. Jeb is a zero with zero chance.

A tie for who would be worst. Hillary the lier or Trump who will shred the constitution worse than Obama.

specifically what has Trump said that makes you think he would shred the constitution?

protecting our borders? dealing realistically with our enemies? negotiating fair deals with China? enforcing immigration laws? making sound fiscal policy?

Oh, he goes well beyond those things. Do you even listen to all the shit he says he is going to do? For example, how in the hell is he going to make Mexico pay for that wall? He is not going to be president of Mexico.

Getting Mexico to pay for the wall is simple, revise our trade agreements with them.

None of this is complicated unless you are a brain dead liberal idiot.

Did you think he was going to get Mexico to write us a check for it? are you that fricken stupid?

Getting Mexico to pay for the wall is simple, revise our trade agreements with them.

Did you think he was going to get Mexico to write us a check for it? are you that fricken stupid?
An Mr. Trump through his self proclaimed greatness can do that unilaterally? No, I'm not the one that is fricken stupid. Do you think Trump can repeal NAFTA on his own?

An Mr. Trump through his self proclaimed greatness can do that unilaterally? No, I'm not the one that is fricken stupid. Do you think Trump can repeal NAFTA on his own?

NO, only the great obozo can ignore or repeal federal laws on his own.

Trump would need to convince congress and the American people to make the changes.

I think he could do that.

NO, only the great obozo can ignore or repeal federal laws on his own.

Trump would need to convince congress and the American people to make the changes.

I think he could do that.
That's where we part ways. I believe that Trumps ego is so big that he would also ignore or repeal federal laws on his own. After all, the man is NEVER WRONG.

Also, anyone who speaks negatively about him instantly becomes a LOSER. Can you imagine what Trump will be like if he ever has the power of the presidency to go after those that speak ill of him?

Keep parroting that asinine bullshit rather than addressing the actual concerns of those voters the GOP fucktards are not representing and you will continue to lose elections to the democrats.

Those of us that are looking for actual representation don't give a rats ass that you think we should vote for your worthless candidates to stop democrats - if you actually want the votes to win then try putting a candidate there that EARNS the vote rather than demanding they are ENTITLED to it.

A real republican that wanted amnesty for law breakers...yeah....you are full of shit.

Real Republicans aren't lowlife racists, like you.
ROFLMAO. Find me a REAL republican that wants amnesty for law breakers. Because according to YOU REAL republicans want law breaking illegals in the country....boy I dunno what the hell you been smoking...oh and I am NOT a registered republican I vote for the best candidate.
A single issue does not make or break a RINO. This is but a single issue. Trump also supports single payer and supported Clinton.

Yet it is Rubio that is called the RINO? Some things make no sense.

Just keeps getting stronger as the FAGERALS and RINO'S TRY to make something out of every LITTLE THING Trump says.... so entertaining watching them PANIC!

The Hill ^ | 12/2/15 | Jonathan Easley
Donald Trump continues to hold a commanding national lead over the field of Republican contenders, as Ben Carson falls back into the pack, according to a new poll. A Quinnipiac University survey released Wednesday finds Trump taking 27 percent support, a 10-point lead over the next closest contender. That's a slight increase for Trump, who stood at 24 percent in the same poll from last month. "It doesn't seem to matter what he says or who he offends, whether the facts are contested or the 'political correctness' is challenged, Donald Trump seems to be wearing Kevlar," said Tim Malloy, assistant...
More proof republicans are racist.

A real republican that wanted amnesty for law breakers...yeah....you are full of shit.

ROFLMAO. Find me a REAL republican that wants amnesty for law breakers. Because according to YOU REAL republicans want law breaking illegals in the country....boy I dunno what the hell you been smoking...oh and I am NOT a registered republican I vote for the best candidate.
A single issue does not make or break a RINO. This is but a single issue. Trump also supports single payer and supported Clinton.

Trump supports whatever is in the best interest of Trump.

Trump supports whatever is in the best interest of Trump.
LOL.

Yes, that is likely the case.

The key to T-Rump's popularity is that he is able to give voice to the thoughts of people who do not think or know how to think or care to think.............
Man-pointing-gun-via-Shutterstock-80x80.jpg
zimmerman_bail_hearing_131119a-80x80.jpg
gun-and-flag-80x80.jpg
w

Eisenhower would have supported single payer. That's what Trump reminds me of. Eisenhower also mass deported the criminal illegals. Trump has said before he USED what politicians,laws,breaks he could to get things done. Its the mark of a great businessman.

Forum List

Back