Trump Labor Secretary says legalizing immigrants the right thing to do

Trump is trying to build a balanced cabinet but the radical incoherent left can't seem to give him a break. The Labor Secretary might have some ideas about illegal immigrants but he ain't the head of immigration. Take a freaking deep breath lefties and realize that you actually like Trump.

Trump is trying to build a balanced cabinet but the radical incoherent left can't seem to give him a break. The Labor Secretary might have some ideas about illegal immigrants but he ain't the head of immigration. Take a freaking deep breath lefties and realize that you actually like Trump.

Balanced? Between what? Rich and stupid rich? Establishment and insiders?

1. Legalize 'em
2. Put 'em at the end of the line for citizenship
3. Bring our troops home from the various shit holes around the world in which they don't need to be
4. Seal the borders with 'em so they can sleep in their own fucking country at night
5. Order pizza

chain conglomerate CKE Restaurants, said that passing immigration reform that offered a path to legalization for many of the millions of undocumented immigrants in the country was “the right thing to do” and would boost the economy.

Comprehension is quite challenging for the simple minded.

FTA:
Puzder said that his fast-food chain’s workforce in California, where a greater share of employees were Latino, was more productive and motivated than some of his employees in other areas of the country.

“Our Hardee’s restaurant operators in the Midwest and Southeast often use the labor force in California as an example of what they would like their labor force to be,” Puzder said. “They’re very hard-working, dedicated, creative people that really appreciate the fact that they have a job —whereas in other parts of the country, you often get people that are saying, ‘I can’t believe I have to work this job.’ With the immigrant population, you always have the ‘Thank God I have this job’ kind of attitude. So, you end up with a real different feeling.”

When people complain that immigrants are taking their jobs I hope they remember this guy said they work harder than Americans so it's all good.

chain conglomerate CKE Restaurants, said that passing immigration reform that offered a path to legalization for many of the millions of undocumented immigrants in the country was “the right thing to do” and would boost the economy.

Comprehension is quite challenging for the simple minded.
Nothing was said about making illegals legal....

All immigrants should be legal.....

What the fuck is the point you think you had?
The OP kind of missed the point that under plan ILLEGALS would have to leave and come back LEGAL. The OP is rather well known for incomplete thought or even the ability to tie his shoes.

FTA:
Puzder said that his fast-food chain’s workforce in California, where a greater share of employees were Latino, was more productive and motivated than some of his employees in other areas of the country.

“Our Hardee’s restaurant operators in the Midwest and Southeast often use the labor force in California as an example of what they would like their labor force to be,” Puzder said. “They’re very hard-working, dedicated, creative people that really appreciate the fact that they have a job —whereas in other parts of the country, you often get people that are saying, ‘I can’t believe I have to work this job.’ With the immigrant population, you always have the ‘Thank God I have this job’ kind of attitude. So, you end up with a real different feeling.”

When people complain that immigrants are taking their jobs I hope they remember this guy said they work harder than Americans so it's all good.

So he's saying blacks are lazy?

FTA:

Is CC suggesting that ALL Hispanics are ILLEGAL? Damn racist!

FTA:

So he's saying blacks are lazy?

No he clearly said Latinos are better. You can pretend white people don't work in fast food all you like but "working harder" and the Labor Secretary doesnt only apply to fast food.

FTA:

Democrats are all racists...

FTA:

I only quoted the guy but I don't think that's what he said at all.

Forum List

Back