Trump Labor Secretary says legalizing immigrants the right thing to do

chain conglomerate CKE Restaurants, said that passing immigration reform that offered a path to legalization for many of the millions of undocumented immigrants in the country was “the right thing to do” and would boost the economy.

Comprehension is quite challenging for the simple minded.
Nothing was said about making illegals legal....
Actually, that's exactly what Trump's pick said, dumbass. You should have read the OP link instead of listening to the tard voices in your head.

Donald Trump’s pick to lead the Department of Labor strongly defended immigration reform in remarks several years ago and also criticized border security as a waste of money and overly intrusive

In this Wall Street Journal op-ed, Andy Puzder said "every candidate should support a path to legal status".

All immigrants should be legal.....

What the fuck is the point you think you had?
The OP kind of missed the point that under plan ILLEGALS would have to leave and come back LEGAL. The OP is rather well known for incomplete thought or even the ability to tie his shoes.
That is not what Pudzer called for.

Here are some entries from Puzder's blog:

July 17, 2015:

In business, as in politics, we often come across people who refuse to adapt in the face of change which can result in setbacks both large and small. Today, as a nation, we seem incapable of moving forward and dealing with serious issues in a pragmatic and reasonable manner. This becomes even more apparent during campaign seasons as Americans become more divided on issues that impact us all equally.

The recent comments made by Donald Trump regarding immigrants serve as a perfect example of this disconnect and failure to map a new course of action. That’s why I took the opportunity to submit an op-ed to the Wall Street Journal published Wednesday under the headline, How the GOP Can Avoid Becoming the Pan Am Party. My point is simple: to win next year’s presidential election, Republicans cannot alienate the very voters they will need to win it, so they must consider a different approach. We can’t insult the very voters essential to victory and expect them to vote Republican. The bottom-line is that the demographics in our nation are changing and the party needs to figure out ways to make voters, who haven’t typically voted Republican, feel welcomed. We can adapt without compromising our principles but adapt we must.

June 8, 2015:

Speaking of leadership, none is more needed than when we approach the topic of immigration reform. As Republicans continue to jump into the 2016 presidential race, one of the most divisive issues remains immigration reform. Republicans use this issue like a cudgel to beat each other up in the primaries. The winner is the Democratic nominee in the general election. The Wall Street Journal published an op-ed I wrote on this subject and in which I sought to clarify and defuse the issue by outlining some basic principles that I believe all candidates should be able to support. You can read the op-ed here: Ending the Republican Drama About Immigration.

^^^^^

That's the op-ed in which he said every candidate should support a path to legal status.

Pudzer supported the recent immigration reform bill which would grant amnesty to illegals.

Forum List

Back