Just a Prediction

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
I predict that when the stock market goes down, not ONE of the Trump supporters who are currently giving him credit for the latest rise in the market

will give him equal blame when it falls.

Any bets?

I predict that when the stock market goes down, not ONE of the Trump supporters who are currently giving him credit for the latest rise in the market

Any bets?

It was you libtarded mooreons who predicted if he won it would go down. Your disclaimer will make the fake news headlines.

Any bets?
I wouldn't even bet on the stock market going down by 1 right now.

It is a fact that Trump caused the increase.

Any bets?

It was you libtarded mooreons who predicted if he won it would go down. Your disclaimer will make the fake news headlines.

yeah NY, ya freakin' MOOREON !!!!

BBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

( mooreon is even better than issis) ... stupid fucking RW Trumpbots, dumber than grasshoppers.

Any bets?

Bubbles always pop and the market always crashes, eventually. When it happens, either two days or two years from now they will once again find some way to shift the blame to anyone other than themselves, probably poor people again.

Any bets?
America will pay a heavy price for the failure of Obama....

Any bets?

Bubbles always pop and the market always crashes, eventually. When it happens, either two days or two years from now they will once again find some way to shift the blame to anyone other than themselves, probably poor people again.
There is no bubble right now.

The stock market is extremely likely to keep going up until at least Feb., and then it will either flatline or explode(upwards), depending on what Trump does.

Any bets?
America will pay a heavy price for the failure of Obama....

See? It's started already, and the stock market hasn't even headed down.

Once more the poor fools on the left who look forward to a DOW collapse. It reinforces my theory that the radical left wing applauded the homosexual radical House Banking Chairperson who presided over the collapse of Fannie Mae after he told Americans that the fund was solvent.

Forum List

Back