Trump Labor Secretary says legalizing immigrants the right thing to do

FTA:
Puzder said that his fast-food chainā€™s workforce in California, where a greater share of employees were Latino, was more productive and motivated than some of his employees in other areas of the country.

ā€œOur Hardeeā€™s restaurant operators in the Midwest and Southeast often use the labor force in California as an example of what they would like their labor force to be,ā€ Puzder said. ā€œTheyā€™re very hard-working, dedicated, creative people that really appreciate the fact that they have a job ā€”whereas in other parts of the country, you often get people that are saying, ā€˜I canā€™t believe I have to work this job.ā€™ With the immigrant population, you always have the ā€˜Thank God I have this jobā€™ kind of attitude. So, you end up with a real different feeling.ā€

When people complain that immigrants are taking their jobs I hope they remember this guy said they work harder than Americans so it's all good.

So he's saying blacks are lazy?

No he clearly said Latinos are better. You can pretend white people don't work in fast food all you like but "working harder" and the Labor Secretary doesnt only apply to fast food.

Yeah your ass is in a sling now, you stepped right in a pile. Writhe in agony lib your man is saying blacks are lazy compared with latinos.

FTA:
Puzder said that his fast-food chainā€™s workforce in California, where a greater share of employees were Latino, was more productive and motivated than some of his employees in other areas of the country.

ā€œOur Hardeeā€™s restaurant operators in the Midwest and Southeast often use the labor force in California as an example of what they would like their labor force to be,ā€ Puzder said. ā€œTheyā€™re very hard-working, dedicated, creative people that really appreciate the fact that they have a job ā€”whereas in other parts of the country, you often get people that are saying, ā€˜I canā€™t believe I have to work this job.ā€™ With the immigrant population, you always have the ā€˜Thank God I have this jobā€™ kind of attitude. So, you end up with a real different feeling.ā€

When people complain that immigrants are taking their jobs I hope they remember this guy said they work harder than Americans so it's all good.
Is CC suggesting that ALL Hispanics are ILLEGAL? Damn racist!

I only quoted the guy but I don't think that's what he said at all.
Well NOT all immigrants are ILLEGAL. Are you suggesting then ALL immigrants are criminal?

All immigrants should be legal.....

What the fuck is the point you think you had?

You are a bit slow, ain't ya

Owebo

noun

1. a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person.
    synonyms: idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt,ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard,simpleton, moron, clod; More

You are a bit slow, ain't ya

Owebo

noun

B. A person who calls Hutch Starskey a snowflake...:lol:

Well, His Holiness said that we all make too much money during his campaign....so,

Perhaps Putee sent him a message to try to get salaries down. They still love each other, you know....butt buddies and all.

The OP kind of missed the point that under plan ILLEGALS would have to leave and come back LEGAL. The OP is rather well known for incomplete thought or even the ability to tie his shoes.
That's a little silly considering there is no path for almost any of them to come back in under existing law.

The OP kind of missed the point that under plan ILLEGALS would have to leave and come back LEGAL. The OP is rather well known for incomplete thought or even the ability to tie his shoes.
That's a little silly considering there is no path for almost any of them to come back in under existing law.
As I read it they would fast track those who were employed with no criminal record. That leaves the lazy and the criminal OUT.

Trump is trying to build a balanced cabinet but the radical incoherent left can't seem to give him a break. The Labor Secretary might have some ideas about illegal immigrants but he ain't the head of immigration. Take a freaking deep breath lefties and realize that you actually like Trump.
If it's so balanced, where are the poor folks in his cabinet, he's got plenty of rich folks...

FTA:

So he's saying blacks are lazy?

No he clearly said Latinos are better. You can pretend white people don't work in fast food all you like but "working harder" and the Labor Secretary doesnt only apply to fast food.

Yeah your ass is in a sling now, you stepped right in a pile. Writhe in agony lib your man is saying blacks are lazy compared with latinos.

Nice try, lame tho

No one's gonna listen/respect to poor unsuccessful people...

Trump is trying to build a balanced cabinet but the radical incoherent left can't seem to give him a break. The Labor Secretary might have some ideas about illegal immigrants but he ain't the head of immigration. Take a freaking deep breath lefties and realize that you actually like Trump.
If it's so balanced, where are the poor folks in his cabinet, he's got plenty of rich folks...

You don't like Generals and Billionaires ?

You don't like Generals and Billionaires ?
I just don't trust mega rich folks that call themselves christians..They seem to only want to enrich themselves with their positions..being rich doesn't mean that someone has, dignity, honor and fidelity..

What if they are smart, yet poor through circumstances beyond their control?

Trump doesn't want to be around poor people, silly! Narcissist need constant praise. Poor people are too busy working to grovel.
Professors and climate scientists are just that, because They can't handle a real jobā€¦

Trump doesn't want to be around poor people, silly! Narcissist need constant praise. Poor people are too busy working to grovel.
Professors and climate scientists are just that, because They can't handle a real jobā€¦
Professors that developed the atomic bomb sure were limited in scope weren't they?

FTA:

CKE is out of California. There is no expansion. As restaurants close, no new ones are opening.

I guess illegals aren't that good after all. I used to go to a Carl's Jr. The hispanic workers refused to use the food handler gloves and touched the food with their bare hands.

I tried. I wrote to the manager and the corporate office. I didn't go back and it was not a surprise when it closed.

Professors that developed the atomic bomb sure were limited in scope weren't they?

Forum List

Back