Trump just said...

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

The coal industry has had to scale back because of cheap natural gas.

What's Trump's plan?

Have you ever considered coal as an export product?

Coal could be a better export product if the coal and rail companies would get together and devise a car that doesn't spew coal dust on the tracks. THAT is the issue here in The PNW. We don't want communities covered in coal dust just so China can get our coal. OOPS! did I say OUR coal? I meant to say coal from other states than Washington.

If the coal companies want to ship coal across the country they need to secure their product INSIDE the cars and not disrespect the environments we live and breath in. I personally don't car if coal miners have jobs or not. If their companies can haul coal safely without leaving coal dust all over the place then let them sell their coal overseas. If they cannot haul it safely then they cannot haul it through Washington state.

I dont have a problem with that.
It's no different than tarping gravel trucks when they drive down our highways.
If it hurts the public in obvious ways fix it.
But then who owns all the train hauling companies? Thats who you should be be bitching about.

It's not OUR problem to make the coal companies or the rail companies to do the obvious. The protests that have gone against the coal being transported to our region and closed to our ports to the ships for coal loading to be shipped to China have been specifically aimed at the pollution. Actually we do allow a portion of the coal to be transported through our region but it is limited. The rail companies could transport a lot more if they made their methods more environmentally friendly.

There is another factor that our communities are not happy about and that is the length of these coal trains. They close too many roads for too long and that is a concern for our residents. The train companies could break up the inconvenience by running shorter trains and using more locomotives but they don't seem to care if they tie up the RR crossings. The citizens have a right to what is theirs without being taken over by the greed and lack of consideration exercised by these mamouth companies. They would get better press and co-operation if they showed more respect to the citizen's who's land they currently show little concern for.

Didnt read the wall of text.
It's a simple matter to tarp a load...just do it.

It's not THAT long. You people crack me up. Write short blurbs and you are called a troll. Write more informative posts and you lazy fuckers don't bother to read them.

If you HAD read my post there is more to it than just coal dust. The length of the trains is also an issue.

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

What's Trump's plan?

Reverse Obama's policies concerning the coal industry would be enough. Whether Trump could figure that out.. Who knows?

Have you ever considered coal as an export product?

Coal could be a better export product if the coal and rail companies would get together and devise a car that doesn't spew coal dust on the tracks. THAT is the issue here in The PNW. We don't want communities covered in coal dust just so China can get our coal. OOPS! did I say OUR coal? I meant to say coal from other states than Washington.

If the coal companies want to ship coal across the country they need to secure their product INSIDE the cars and not disrespect the environments we live and breath in. I personally don't car if coal miners have jobs or not. If their companies can haul coal safely without leaving coal dust all over the place then let them sell their coal overseas. If they cannot haul it safely then they cannot haul it through Washington state.

I dont have a problem with that.
It's no different than tarping gravel trucks when they drive down our highways.
If it hurts the public in obvious ways fix it.
But then who owns all the train hauling companies? Thats who you should be be bitching about.

It's not OUR problem to make the coal companies or the rail companies to do the obvious. The protests that have gone against the coal being transported to our region and closed to our ports to the ships for coal loading to be shipped to China have been specifically aimed at the pollution. Actually we do allow a portion of the coal to be transported through our region but it is limited. The rail companies could transport a lot more if they made their methods more environmentally friendly.

There is another factor that our communities are not happy about and that is the length of these coal trains. They close too many roads for too long and that is a concern for our residents. The train companies could break up the inconvenience by running shorter trains and using more locomotives but they don't seem to care if they tie up the RR crossings. The citizens have a right to what is theirs without being taken over by the greed and lack of consideration exercised by these mamouth companies. They would get better press and co-operation if they showed more respect to the citizen's who's land they currently show little concern for.

Didnt read the wall of text.
It's a simple matter to tarp a load...just do it.

It's not THAT long. You people crack me up. Write short blurbs and you are called a troll. Write more informative posts and you lazy fuckers don't bother to read them.

If you HAD read my post there is more to it than just coal dust. The length of the trains is also an issue.

You should know by now not to post long posts at midnight.
Were not all insomniacs we're just retired and like to stay up drinking.

What's Trump's plan?

What's his plan for anything? All he has done was say he will make good deals. Trump had better be ready to explain lots of things. So far all he does is make promises and say "believe me". Will be interesting to see how it go's for him in the next few months.

Ya the Donald is the only person on the planet that can make good deals. What a fucking blowhard. It seems to me that the Chinese have some pretty good negotiators themselves.

The problem isn't the position of the POTUS in making these deals. The problem is the greed of the US companies and the congress who's strings they pull. The president can at best veto bills that are not in our favor. He doesn't write legislation.

What's Trump's plan?

Reverse Obama's policies concerning the coal industry would be enough. Whether Trump could figure that out.. Who knows?
so you are for subsidizing the coal industry?

What's Trump's plan?

What's his plan for anything? All he has done was say he will make good deals. Trump had better be ready to explain lots of things. So far all he does is make promises and say "believe me". Will be interesting to see how it go's for him in the next few months.

Ya the Donald is the only person on the planet that can make good deals. What a fucking blowhard. It seems to me that the Chinese have some pretty good negotiators themselves.

The problem isn't the position of the POTUS in making these deals. The problem is the greed of the US companies and the congress who's strings they pull. The president can at best veto bills that are not in our favor. He doesn't write legislation.

Hopefully Donald will use his pen and phone.....

What's Trump's plan?

That's the Donald that built all those buildings? Using a pen and a phone? Ya right!

What's Trump's plan?

He may, he may, but I thought we didn't like presidents who did that. He will have to figure out something because he has allot of enemies to deal with IF he beats Hillary and that's a huge if. Best he can hope for is that Bernie stays in and keeps her busy so her machine stays off trump.

What's Trump's plan?

He may, he may, but I thought we didn't like presidents who did that. He will have to figure out something because he has allot of enemies to deal with IF he beats Hillary and that's a huge if. Best he can hope for is that Bernie stays in and keeps her busy so her machine stays off trump.

No worries. Trump has a pen and a phone! Ha..Ha...Ha!!!!! Trump is used to bullying and threatening people to get his way. I don't think it works that way in Washington DC unless you know where all the skeletons are buried. Trump hasn't been in politics long enough to know where everything has been hidden.

What's Trump's plan?

That's the Donald that built all those buildings? Using a pen and a phone? Ya right!

Ya think he was wielding a rivet gun?

What's Trump's plan?

At this point I dont give a shit.
Apparently thats all it takes....

What's Trump's plan?

No worries. Trump has a pen and a phone! Ha..Ha...Ha!!!!! Trump is used to bullying and threatening people to get his way. I don't think it works that way in Washington DC unless you know where all the skeletons are buried. Trump hasn't been in politics long enough to know where everything has been hidden.

So as long as you have leverage you can use it to get your way?

What's Trump's plan?

I was just wondering how many un-cooperative union bosses are buried in the concrete foundations of his buildings. Ha.. Ha... Ha !!!

I was just wondering how many un-cooperative union bosses are buried in the concrete foundations of his buildings. Ha.. Ha... Ha !!!

Not enough I can assure you....

Maybe we can get Jaraldo to go dig them up.

When it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump. I think he's terrific, I think he's brash, I think he speaks the truth.

TREMENDOUS.

[Q

Speaking of greed the real problem is the greed of the welfare queens in the US that elect idiots like Obama that don't know his ass from a hole in a ground when it comes to negotiating and always gives away the store. The examples of Obama's incompetence is numerous. Everything from failing in Iraq to the worst deal in the history of the world with Iran.

Obama is an Affirmative Action Negro that had no real leadership skills and was not ever really qualified for a top level executive position like President of the US. Being a typical Moon Bat he couldn't even bring good advisors to help him do the job. He may have been a competent "community organizer" (whatever the hell that is) but he has been a terrible President. The worse this country ever had.

Speaking of greed the real problem is the greed of the welfare queens in the US that elect idiots like Obama t

Speaking of fucking idiots. Flash, do you really think it was welfare recipients who elected Obama?

How many welfare recipients do you think there are? And how many vote? And post your links to show the numbers you are going to claim.

Or are you just talking shit? Again.

What's Trump's plan?

Wrong. Coal can't compete with natural gas at current prices. Put your ODS on the shelf for a moment.

What's Trump's plan?

Coal miners are out of work because of Obama EPA rules that make it prohibitively expensive to run a coal powered plant.

Stop fucking lying. ICYMI: The Largest Coal Company In The U.S. Filed For Bankruptcy Thanks To Obama's Regulations
Coal miners are out of work because natural gas is a better alternative

Forum List

Back