Trump just said...

The coal industry has had to scale back because of cheap natural gas.

No you are wrong.

Coal has been driven out of business by environmental wacko regulations.

President Shit for Brains said he was going to shut the coal industry down and he screwed the workers in the industry.

Of course that is ironic because the coal miners unions supported Obama in 2008. Dumb bastards.

Crooked Hillary told a lie to the laid off coal miner. She lies about everything.

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

What's Trump's plan?

Have you ever considered coal as an export product?

We export loads of coal; however, global demand has been sluggish.

Coal dropped 3.7% over last years demand and a lot of that has to do with the globull warmer fiasco.
And with clean burning coal power plants it can be a viable power source if the leftist would stfu and get behind them.
Clean Coal Technologies | Carbon Capture and Storage | CCS - World Nuclear Association

feasibility is not something trump voters have demanded of his boasts so far, why would this claim be any different?

but what will trump do for the whale oil industry? how will we keep our lamps lit if something isn't done?

but what will trump do for the whale oil industry? how will we keep our lamps lit if something isn't done?

He actually had a press conference about that last week. His plan is to carpet bomb the whales, thus giving producers access to free materials.

I'll tell you several statements YOU will NEVER hear in a Trump presidency:
Trump will never degrade the military by telling the insurgents that the military has "air-raiding villages, killing civilians"!
Trump will never say he wanted to bankrupt 1,400 companies, that pay $100 billion a year in taxes and unemploy 450,000 people that work for these companies!
Trump will never say" if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can – it’s just that it will bankrupt them.”
Trump will never say "I prefer higher gas prices".
Trump will never tell a foreign country such as "Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer"!
Trump will never say "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
Trump will never tear America down.

Trump will also never build the wall.
TrumpWallFund_zpshhzx62jv.jpg

The only reason coal is not the cheapest form of energy currently is due to environmental regs put into place by this President.

Trump strips all that bullshit off and *poof* coal is the cheapest again, dude.

here's the really weird thing - hillary recognizes that coal's day is done, that the industry will never again be what it was because of cheaper and cleaner competition. she wants to bring new types of jobs to the area and train the workers to transition into more sustainable careers.

and somehow she's the bad guy and the guy trying to convince everyone that staying on the sinking ship is the smart option is the good guy

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

What's Trump's plan?

Coal could be a better export product if the coal and rail companies would get together and devise a car that doesn't spew coal dust on the tracks. THAT is the issue here in The PNW. We don't want communities covered in coal dust just so China can get our coal. OOPS! did I say OUR coal? I meant to say coal from other states than Washington.

If the coal companies want to ship coal across the country they need to secure their product INSIDE the cars and not disrespect the environments we live and breath in. I personally don't car if coal miners have jobs or not. If their companies can haul coal safely without leaving coal dust all over the place then let them sell their coal overseas. If they cannot haul it safely then they cannot haul it through Washington state.

here's the really weird thing - hillary recognizes that coal's day is done, that the industry will never again be what it was because of cheaper and cleaner competition. she wants to bring new types of jobs to the area and train the workers to transition into more sustainable careers.

and somehow she's the bad guy and the guy trying to convince everyone that staying on the sinking ship is the smart option is the good guy

because she will fuck that up too just like her record as secretary of state was all one fuck up after another.

She will not help miners in any meaningful terms, just a bunch of photo opps and stories to spin her Potemkin village, nothing more.

The only reason coal is not the cheapest form of energy currently is due to environmental regs put into place by this President.

does that honestly sound like a good idea to you?

ever hear of the peppered moth?

I think it is a great idea and I dont give a flying shit if moths are gray or white.

What's Trump's plan?

Yeah, what a dumbass. With the election on tbe line he should have done what Hillary did - Tell them she is going to destroy their livlihood, put them all out of work, & ruin their lives because they are backwoods mountain inbred f*s who don't matter and who she doesn't care about.

What a BRILLIANT MOVE!

:clap:

You libs are so retarded....

What's Trump's plan?

Coal could be a better export product if the coal and rail companies would get together and devise a car that doesn't spew coal dust on the tracks. THAT is the issue here in The PNW. We don't want communities covered in coal dust just so China can get our coal. OOPS! did I say OUR coal? I meant to say coal from other states than Washington.

If the coal companies want to ship coal across the country they need to secure their product INSIDE the cars and not disrespect the environments we live and breath in. I personally don't car if coal miners have jobs or not. If their companies can haul coal safely without leaving coal dust all over the place then let them sell their coal overseas. If they cannot haul it safely then they cannot haul it through Washington state.

I dont have a problem with that.
It's no different than tarping gravel trucks when they drive down our highways.
If it hurts the public in obvious ways fix it.
But then who owns all the train hauling companies? Thats who you should be be bitching about.

I think it is a great idea and I dont give a flying shit if moths are gray or white.
personally, i don't want to have to wear a mask outside like they do in beijing. i doubt you find a lot of people signing up for that privilege.

Those people wouldn't piss on Hillary now if she was on fire...

personally, i don't want to have to wear a mask outside like they do in beijing. i doubt you find a lot of people signing up for that privilege.

With the scrubbers they have for coal now there is no serious pollution atall.

The Obama Regime redefined CO2 as a pollutant and you cant burn fossil fuels without creating CO2.

Get it?

Forum List

Back