Trump just said...

His plan is to make claims and promises without any real workable policy to back them up, tell all his sheep they'll be "winning" big when he's President, and tweet his was to November.

Fortunately, like most American populist movements, he will FAIL.
Like obama? Possibly but I fail to see how he could fuck up worse? Nuke LA?

What is dramatically worse now than it was on January 19th, 2009?

[Q

Yep....Yankee fishing cant touch Gulf of Mexico fishing.

The kid is right. There is some good fishing up in the NW. Sole is a great flounder type fish but much bigger.

However, there is nothing like Gulf and Atlantic side fishing.

The other thing about the NW is that don't know a damn thing about BBQ. Ziltch.

When I lived there I could never get good BBQ so I had to mail order a smoker and fix my own.

Thats what I love about Texas.
Great BBQ,Mexican food,Tex Mex and Cajun food.

Used to BBQ competitively but got tired of all the work and long hours.
Now I just show up and drop a fifty in the tip jar or do it at home.
Of course these days I cheat on the 24 hour brisket smokes using a propane burner in the firebox so I can get some shuteye.

I cooked with an offset firebox smoker for many years but got tired of all the bother.

Nowadays I use a Big Green Egg and it 95% as good with 90% less hassle.

Of course there are several great BBQ places withing a half hour drive.

In the NW there wasn't a good BBQ joint within five hours drive.

These yankees don't know what they are missing.

That's why you cheat and use propane.;)

[Q

Oh! I see you have a picture! With WORDS!

I don't give a rat's ass about Obama. Hell I never saw a black skinned man before I was 13.I grew up on an island up in the Pacific NW. We didn't have any negros. He's not the worst...he's not the best. He'll be gone in a few months so who cares?

It is amazing that you admit you are the NW but then complained about Florida.

I lived in Washington State for seven years as an Environmental Engineer helping to clean up what is probably the worst pollution in the US.

Thanks for playing kid. Better luck next time.

Kid? I'm 67. It appears I don't have all THAT much time left. :lol:

Don't be too amazed. I don't know what 7 years you are talking about or where you were working. Puget Sound is a big place with hundreds of tributaries of some of the freshest mountain glacier water on the planet.

The water that enters the area I grew up in, Orcas Island specifically, comes straight in from the Pacific Ocean.
The water would be absolutely pristine if not for the little bit of sewer being dumped into the stream from Victoria, BC.

We have had our pollution issues and have addressed them nearly all. Industry had a big head start making messes so it will take a lot of time still to get the worst offenses completely cleaned up.

Mining for precious ores has been problematic as the stream beds and riverbeds downstream still have heavy metal pollution that may take centuries to clean up.

One thing for sure is our fishing is a million times superior to Florida's. Salmon! Give me a break. There isn't a fish in FLA that compares. Blue crabs are swimming SKUNKS compared to our Dungenness. Tuna? FLA doesn't even have tuna. Clearly for sports and commercial fishing NOTHING compares to the Alaska - California fisheries.

I'll take dorado,redfish,trout,flounder,lobster,grouper,tuna,red snapper and a host of other warm water fish over salmon any day.
And what the hell do you mean Florida doesnt have Tuna?

East Side Tuna Trips - DayMaker Fishing Charters - Stuart, FL

OK I went over board on the Yellow Fin. My bad. But Fla lobsters are a JOKE nigga..puuuleeezzz!!!

[Q

I don't give a rat's ass about Obama. Hell I never saw a black skinned man before I was 13.I grew up on an island up in the Pacific NW. We didn't have any negros. He's not the worst...he's not the best. He'll be gone in a few months so who cares?

I lived in Washington State for seven years as an Environmental Engineer helping to clean up what is probably the worst pollution in the US.

Don't be too amazed. I don't know what 7 years you are talking about or where you were working. Puget Sound is a big place with hundreds of tributaries of some of the freshest mountain glacier water on the planet.

The water that enters the area I grew up in, Orcas Island specifically, comes straight in from the Pacific Ocean.
The water would be absolutely pristine if not for the little bit of sewer being dumped into the stream from Victoria, BC.

We have had our pollution issues and have addressed them nearly all. Industry had a big head start making messes so it will take a lot of time still to get the worst offenses completely cleaned up.

Mining for precious ores has been problematic as the stream beds and riverbeds downstream still have heavy metal pollution that may take centuries to clean up.

One thing for sure is our fishing is a million times superior to Florida's. Salmon! Give me a break. There isn't a fish in FLA that compares. Blue crabs are swimming SKUNKS compared to our Dungenness. Tuna? FLA doesn't even have tuna. Clearly for sports and commercial fishing NOTHING compares to the Alaska - California fisheries.

I'll take dorado,redfish,trout,flounder,lobster,grouper,tuna,red snapper and a host of other warm water fish over salmon any day.

and Texas ... I've been hooked up on yellowfins several times ... better eat your wheaties and drink your Monster

Texas Tuna Mania

OK..OK...GEEEEZZZ!!!! I got too caught up in the fight! But I'll tell you THIS. If you don't like PNW Salmon above all other fish in the ocean you are not a decent American. In fact that is good cause to suspect you are an alien.

[Q

I am two years older so yea you are a kid.

I worked at the Hanford facility. You don't want to hear the details about the pollution.

Having fished both in Florida and in the NW I would disagree with you.

I never really liked salmon all that much. Fish should be red on the outside and white on the inside, not the other way around.

Eastern Washington is not the Pacific Northwest. I agree that Hanford was/is a mess. When it was needed it was needed. It served a purpose and now we are paying for the privilege of leading the world in nuclear weapons production.

You are wrong about the salmon. WRONG WRONG WRONG !!!!

[Q

I am two years older so yea you are a kid.

I worked at the Hanford facility. You don't want to hear the details about the pollution.

Having fished both in Florida and in the NW I would disagree with you.

I never really liked salmon all that much. Fish should be red on the outside and white on the inside, not the other way around.

What is it with the "yankee" BS??? I'm an Orcas Islander. I hate everybody. I don't even know or care what a yankee is. I go by the "stupid meter" when I travel. I hate stupid blacks, stupid liberals, stupid inbred yokels, stupid jews(yes being a selfish,greedy argumentative a-hole is stupid) stupid queers(you were made the way you are for a REASON stupid!). I don't waste any time on stupid people. Oh ya..STUPID people that believe in sky fairies.. I apologize if you are stupid and I left you out.

[Q

The kid is right. There is some good fishing up in the NW. Sole is a great flounder type fish but much bigger.

When I lived there I could never get good BBQ so I had to mail order a smoker and fix my own.

Of course these days I cheat on the 24 hour brisket smokes using a propane burner in the firebox so I can get some shuteye.

I cooked with an offset firebox smoker for many years but got tired of all the bother.

You people are retarded. Seattle, Washington State didn't even exist at the time of the civil war. As far as I'm concerned the whole Eastern Coast INCLUDING Florida is chuck full of morons. I blame the blacks for not killing the whites and setting their OWN asses free. I would just as gladly kill em both. Then I would kill the a-holes that think they had the right to come down into MY back yard. Fuck all of ya's.

[Q

OK I went over board on the Yellow Fin. My bad. But Fla lobsters are a JOKE nigga..puuuleeezzz!!!

To tell you the truth i'm not a big lobster fan of any species.
They're a little tough. And the only crab I care for are the Kings with their two foot long legs that are as thick as my forearm.
Three of those and you go into a crab coma.

[Q

You people are retarded. Seattle, Washington State didn't even exist at the time of the civil war. As far as I'm concerned the whole Eastern Coast INCLUDING Florida is chuck full of morons. I blame the blacks for not killing the whites and setting their OWN asses free. I would just as gladly kill em both. Then I would kill the a-holes that think they had the right to come down into MY back yard. Fuck all of ya's.

Thats "chock" full..Damn,if you're going to insult us at least get the verbiage right.

[Q

To tell you the truth i'm not a big lobster fan of any species.
They're a little tough. And the only crab I care for are the Kings with their two foot long legs that are as thick as my forearm.
Three of those and you go into a crab coma.

Once the novelty of the size of the Kings has worn off the true crab conessurre(sp?) goes straight for the Dungeness caught right off the Dungeness spit.

upload_2016-5-4_18-33-9.jpeg

upload_2016-5-4_18-34-19.jpeg

[Q

Thats "chock" full..Damn,if you're going to insult us at least get the verbiage right.

Chuck/chock ? big whoop!

Forum List

Back